Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: total bullshit

total bullshit

so your going to delete the service plays, well then fuck this site, I joined for one reason and that was to see what others had to say about betting on this site. And if your going to delete this idea then why bother, If I wanted to talk to people on other shit I could call my x wife. This is stupid and you will lose tons of people on here. I look for this site to select my plays, and I can see that is a waste of time now. So please delete me ass also, for if madjack thinks he is better then other sites then fuck him. Are they paying you under the table so you do not put there picks on the site, I guess they are.

this place is on fumes

Quote Originally Posted by drugrep1 View Post
    so your going to delete the service plays, well then fuck this site, I joined for one reason and that was to see what others had to say about betting on this site. And if your going to delete this idea then why bother, If I wanted to talk to people on other shit I could call my x wife. This is stupid and you will lose tons of people on here. I look for this site to select my plays, and I can see that is a waste of time now. So please delete me ass also, for if madjack thinks he is better then other sites then fuck him. Are they paying you under the table so you do not put there picks on the site, I guess they are.
    you tell em brother.....A mother fucking MEN

good to see you joined a site to see ripped off content of service sites. you probably had a lot to offer.

he might lose tons of people who do nothing and try to get free chit in life.....but the site will probably still survive.

let us know if you need anything in the future.....fwiw BIG JIM from the Reno Syndicate loves the trojans tonight. Has 3 stars, a moon, and a POY on them.

gl

Hey Drugs

Forget the service picks. Just read ATSpread's stuff. He's another one with a mouse in his pocket. Right up your alley and he hasn't gone over the line yet so he's still posting.
    "Always got the right side, whether or not the bet wins."

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBlueChip View Post
    this place is on fumes

you are still smelling the dirty diaper

Blog Entries
    some services do not want their content posted for FREE so I asked you guys to not post those services and i was ignored.

not my fault, you guys were warned.

go buy the service if you can't pick your own games. sheese!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBlueChip View Post
    this place is on fumes

HEY!

When did we get to start saying "fuck" in here????
    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    HEY!

When did we get to start saying "fuck" in here????
    why not

i decided, fuck it.

i mean, what's the difference? fcuk, fking, fuk?

fuck it

Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    why not

i decided, fuck it.

i mean, what's the difference? fcuk, fking, fuk?

fuck it
    Buddy ain't gonna like it!!
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave in a pristine well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting " Holy Shit... What a Ride!!"

your missing he point

so where do you fine ats sheet? and your missing the point. A sports forum is just that a forum to see what others are saying. And if Dr Bob or whom ever list there services and a peson on your site who pays for this service wants to share then it is his business to do so. Dr Bob or whomever does not have the right to not allow this person who paid for his service to share that with his friends without trying to make money on his posting. And for you MadJack to ban this type of thing on your site is stupid. If those that pay for a service want to share then you should be happy for those people to add this to your site free of charge it just allows you to get more members to join your site to see what is going on. And when you ban this servicer your just hurting yourself and this site. So I would hope you would reconsider and put this service play back in play and tell Dr. Bob and others to chill out, and if he was so sure of his bets and never took a loss I would say fine, but his wrong as much as he is right look at his last years record, if you bet with him you would have lost your ass. So let us see what others have as far as picks go and let us choose, it is a free site and I would hope you would reconsider.

pretty funny for a guy to get enraged that you are taking away his free handout.

I still like typing fock better. dawgball uses feck, and I've never liked that.

tell Dr. Bob and others to chill out, and if he was so sure of his bets and never took a loss I would say fine, but his wrong as much as he is right look at his last years record,
    Then why do you want them?
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave in a pristine well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting " Holy Shit... What a Ride!!"

so where do you fine ats sheet? and your missing the point. A sports forum is just that a forum to see what others are saying. And if Dr Bob or whom ever list there services and a peson on your site who pays for this service wants to share then it is his business to do so.
    . . . you're missing one step to finish Jack's argument.

Thanks for the camaraderie - I'm gonna miss you

He's a college kid who can't spell and pissed because he's going to have to eat Mac & Cheese now!!

so where do you fine ats sheet? and your missing the point. A sports forum is just that a forum to see what others are saying. And if Dr Bob or whom ever list there services and a peson on your site who pays for this service wants to share then it is his business to do so. Dr Bob or whomever does not have the right to not allow this person who paid for his service to share that with his friends without trying to make money on his posting. And for you MadJack to ban this type of thing on your site is stupid. If those that pay for a service want to share then you should be happy for those people to add this to your site free of charge it just allows you to get more members to join your site to see what is going on. And when you ban this servicer your just hurting yourself and this site. So I would hope you would reconsider and put this service play back in play and tell Dr. Bob and others to chill out, and if he was so sure of his bets and never took a loss I would say fine, but his wrong as much as he is right look at his last years record, if you bet with him you would have lost your ass. So let us see what others have as far as picks go and let us choose, it is a free site and I would hope you would reconsider.
    This is an abomination of the Queen's English.

Drugrep(shocking screenname), sing it sista!

I'm tired of the bullshit around here also.
    'Jack has seen my house on google earth, ask him where I live' - Hedgetard

'There are no rentals available in all of Tuscany.' - The Maestro

In Lauren Conrad we trust.

Well i do not care about the Queens english, what I care about is seeing what others think, and six five take your moose and stick it with your friend Palin.

Well i do not care about the Queens english, what I care about is seeing what others think, and six five take your moose and stick it with your friend Palin.
    obviously! Apparently we all think you're a losing mooch.

right, well you do what you think and i will do what I think and for this site to not allow others to see what the so called experts pick is a joke and the joke is on all us. The most hits are on what others are saying on a given sat, or sunday in the service part of this forum. So since you could careless, fine, but do not ban us from wanting to what others think

Well i do not care about the Queens english
    Apparently, you don't care about ethics either.
    "I love the poorly educated." -Donald J Trump

“Religion might be helpful in death, but education is helpful in life.” — Anonymous

"Objective, verifiable facts no longer matter as much as our preconceptions and passions do." - Eric Frazier

and when did you take your survey about the mooch thing

oh i see you made that up , just like your response to other things, go back to hunting your probably good at that

Christ Jack, think about what you're doing! You may lose this guy and a whole bunch just like him!

"The game honors toughness"- Brad Stevens

oh i see you made that up , just like your response to other things, go back to hunting your probably good at that

He has a turnip field. Did you know that?
    'Jack has seen my house on google earth, ask him where I live' - Hedgetard

'There are no rentals available in all of Tuscany.' - The Maestro

In Lauren Conrad we trust.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent 0659 View Post
    Christ Jack, think about what you're doing! You may lose this guy and a whole bunch just like him!

Quote Originally Posted by kosar View Post
    Drugrep(shocking screenname), sing it sista!

I'm tired of the bullshit around here also.
    You can say "fuck" now, Matt.
    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.

Could he be a Moran?

Down we go...

"The game honors toughness"- Brad Stevens

Mr Madjack

Look I am not trying to start a war here. I am just asking you to reconsider. I love this site and what it offers, but one of the things it use to offer was a view from others as to what they thought about games. And if you ban that idea then what is the sense to sign on to the site unless you want to know about poker etc. I have in the thought the reason for this site was to get a over view of others, and now your stopping that view. If I am wrong then explain to me why.