Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: total bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by IE2002 View Post
    Going on 10 years now,the foundation of the site MadJackSports was built on the premise of the members interacting with their own picks which can and always be seen here to name a few:

http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/f...splay.php?f=27

http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/f...splay.php?f=41

http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/f...splay.php?f=64

http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/f...splay.php?f=37

http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/f...splay.php?f=43

http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/f...splay.php?f=35

the service forum was put up a couple of years ago to try and control the shilling and spamming of these above forums and keep it in one place....

which follows in line with one of the three rules that the site has.
    --no email addresses posted
    --no bashing in the handicapping forums
    --no links or spamming of pay tout service sites or competing forums.

even after the service forum was setup the shilling kept on going strong w/ various members and also the daily thread multiple clicking that goes on in the that forum to look like the threads were going strong.

as a sports bettor i would think that one would rather read reports such as ... say spang's thoughts on the local akron college basketball scene as an example of many than service picks no matter if they are winning or losing...the service tout sites info is out there with any research effort at in the local newspapers, radio/tv shows etc.

hate to lose any member that signs-up and really the only way that we lose members is when they abuse other madjacksports posters.

best of luck in your future wagers.
    Well posted IE

well when someone tells me where to get dr bobs and others picks then that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by drugrep1 View Post
    so where do you fine ats sheet? and your missing the point. A sports forum is just that a forum to see what others are saying. And if Dr Bob or whom ever list there services and a peson on your site who pays for this service wants to share then it is his business to do so. Dr Bob or whomever does not have the right to not allow this person who paid for his service to share that with his friends without trying to make money on his posting. And for you MadJack to ban this type of thing on your site is stupid. If those that pay for a service want to share then you should be happy for those people to add this to your site free of charge it just allows you to get more members to join your site to see what is going on. And when you ban this servicer your just hurting yourself and this site. So I would hope you would reconsider and put this service play back in play and tell Dr. Bob and others to chill out, and if he was so sure of his bets and never took a loss I would say fine, but his wrong as much as he is right look at his last years record, if you bet with him you would have lost your ass. So let us see what others have as far as picks go and let us choose, it is a free site and I would hope you would reconsider.
    vote for Obama if you want your handout

my point exactly, only said a whole lot better.

well when someone tells me where to get dr bobs and others picks then that would be great.
    SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!
    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.

yeah right like you do not look yourself to see what others are saying who you kidding? You look just like the rest of us to see what picks are going well and what are not. Do not act like your so pure that you never look. If youi do not then why are you concerned about this portion of the site

just look at the headline "number one handicapping on the web" Not anymore.

I'm not in here BEGGING LIKE A FUCKING BUM for some guy's PAID FOR plays, you jagoff!

then go to mojo where you belong

Let's pretend you really were a drug-rep:

I guess it would be fine if someone took the pharmies out of your car while you're making a call, and handed them all out on the street corner to the people who wanted them?

well i was a drugrep and yes I did give out free drugs from my company, it was called samples you dumb ass. That is why you get free drugs to see if they would help you or not. And you did not have to pay for them to see if they worked or not. And if was people like you that asked for them all the time.

And I bet you were first in line to get them also.

You can't be that fucking stupid.

I give up? Which regular poster are you?

well i was a drugrep and yes I did give out free drugs from my company, it was called samples you dumb ass. That is why you get free drugs to see if they would help you or not. And you did not have to pay for them to see if they worked or not. And if was people like you that asked for them all the time.

I thought the Dr or ER guy would distribute the samples from the drug reps....but my guess is you type so well that you were on the corner trying to sell the samples stolen from the drug reps car.

you give up because i shot a hole in your reply. And yes I guess you were the guy that asked for free samples when you went to the dr. And if not please never do just go out and pay for them in that way I can make more money off you like Dr bob does when he wants you to just pay for his service and not have anyone give out info on it

Nah. If the doc tells me I need 100 pills of something, I'll just get them from the back of the drugrep's car. Why would I pay for them, when they are right there for free, dummy!

hay bad where do you think the Dr. or ER guy got the drugs from? please do not act so smart you know exactly what I was saying. Your as cute as that other dumb guy. But, what else to expect, if i wanted an english class I would have signed up. I thought this site was about handicapping as the forum says. Guess i was wrong, scratch the "the number one handicapping forum on the web" instead put down bull crap number one on the web.

Yea, but on this site you can get great avatars, just ask Nole which he prefers.
    Ponch for MVP

YYZ, I would love to give you some free samples, and believe me that would take care of you.

YYZ, I would love to give you some free samples, and believe me that would take care of you.
    I'll just take them.....I don't need you to give me anything.

LOL, even your not that stupid, well maybe you are. I mean your willing to pay for something you do not have to, so guess you are sorry.

by the way dr bob picked Ohio state

And your point?
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave in a pristine well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting " Holy Shit... What a Ride!!"

Hey....as exciting as it has been to chat with a guy who can't spell, punctuate, is too lazy to use capital letters, etc.......and wants us to believe he has a job that requires some initiative........well, the World Series has finally started, so I'm going to watch it.

Rest well, young man, and make sure to re-set the computer before the folks get home tonight.

this is Jack's joint, let him do what the fcuk he wants..

LOL, I will talk to my English teacher about that. Have a nice night. Wonder if you got the spread for the game from whom?

I am watching the game with my brother in law, Dr Robert Levitt and he thinks PSU is going to win...

Is there more than one dr bob

If you want, I can post his picks each week... will that help?

hay bad......
    another fine example of your use of the English language...

HAY...for horses

Quote Originally Posted by freelancc View Post
    this is Jack's joint, let him do what the fcuk he wants..

Does not matter on this site, can not see service plays anyway, no matter if your Dr.Bob, Dr boob, or Dr. Know.