Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: total bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by BADTODABONE View Post

I put hay because bad was a horses ass. and thought he would understand that better, get it?

Quote Originally Posted by drugrep1 View Post
    Does not matter on this site, can not see service plays anyway, no matter if your Dr.Bob, Dr boob, or Dr. Know.

Pharm Rep... a ., then no . no cap, then cap. cap . mentioning Drs

Top play today was Georgia Tech.................................LOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSSSSSSEEEERRR

I love a guy that makes fun of me, when he writes badtodabone. Nice spelling there.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Baltrey View Post
    Top play today was Georgia Tech.................................LOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSSSSSSEEEERRR
    Tennessee, too

Done with you "badtodabone" this does not change the subject, that we will not see service plays on here. So no sense logging on anymore.

I thought you were fitting in. Have you seen the political forum?

drugrep1 are you a .....well you know...is that you? A horse's ass?

I would expect nothing less from you.

Your all class badtodabone. The only difference between you and a bucket of Sh-t is the bucket.

Just go somewhere else and get them then if Jack is so out of line, shouldn't be that tough. There are no less than a dozen sports forums you shit-stick.
    "The game honors toughness"- Brad Stevens

I love a guy that makes fun of me, when he writes badtodabone. Nice spelling there.
    screen name...guess you never....never mind

Your all class badtodabone. The only difference between you and a bucket of Sh-t is the bucket.
    you hurt my feelings

Agent, I will and so will alot of other people that go to this forum. As your well aware many people come to that portion of the site to see what others are saying and playing. Just look at the hits on the views it numbers alot of people. You will see this site decrease in numbers now as well it should. Good luck to you and the others it will be not a problem to log on there will be alot of free space here now.

at least you are getting your post count up with this thread drugrep1, where is drugrep 2, 3, 4, 5

I honestly dont know how the site is still up?

Figured everyone would have left already. I guess its only a matter of time now.

Hey drugrep you are an idiot, nobody went into that forum, it will not be missed.

If you are just wanting service plays either buy them or go look somewhere else its not hard to do.

Well it may be for you.

by the way dr bob picked Ohio state
    another loser!

drugrep, if the tout picks were the main focus here, it would be titled, "The number 1 place on the net to get pay handicapper scammers' picks for free". Get a clue, Beavis.

you also keep talking about others. WTF do you think is in all of the handicapping forums? Picks of other people. IS that not good enough?

Agent, I will and so will alot of other people that go to this forum. As your well aware many people come to that portion of the site to see what others are saying and playing. Just look at the hits on the views it numbers alot of people. You will see this site decrease in numbers now as well it should. Good luck to you and the others it will be not a problem to log on there will be alot of free space here now.
    Yea, and what will we do without all you barnacles sticking around down there? WTF have you ever contributed here to this site? Exactly. Have a nice life
    "The game honors toughness"- Brad Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by freelancc View Post
    this is Jack's joint, let him do what the fcuk he wants..

Quote Originally Posted by freelancc View Post

Who rolls their eyes at their own post?
    'Jack has seen my house on google earth, ask him where I live' - Hedgetard

'There are no rentals available in all of Tuscany.' - The Maestro

In Lauren Conrad we trust.

drugrep1 in drag (left) passing out samples...

I think He's just Pissed that he got laid off from Merck this week!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SixFive View Post
    pretty funny for a guy to get enraged that you are taking away his free handout.

...and like a bolt out of the blue,the whole obama scam makes perfect sense....

thanks,sixfive...
    I`ve been addicted to brake fluid for years but I can stop anytime I want...

Time will tell

Of course you will see a major decrease in numbers at this site if the service forum is permanently closed. However, that has been the case for a while now since managements decision to not allow for certain services to be posted (Dr Bob, ATS, Doc, Sports Reporter, etc.). You could see the number of views decrease everytime an announcement would come up regarding another service to not be posted.

Many other forums may not allow the write-ups for certain services but clearly the postings of just the selections can not carry any legal ramifications. The view by management here is that if requested not to post by that service, they would abide and not even allow the selections without write-ups to be posted. That's their choice as many times it was noted that the service forum was just a hassle for them.

Clearly it doesn't seem to matter that they will lose many people because of this decision as they have stated that was not the goal of this site. They certainly were already not competing in that area when you see other sports forums having views of over 90,000 for yesterday alone in the service area, numbers that were never achieved here or even close since decisions to censure the service forum were made.

So you just need to respect their decision and look elsewhere or use this site for the many good things it offers. The only way Madjack is going to regret this decision is if the sponsors pull out as much of this site is founded by the off-shore sponsors. Many of these sites desire as much exposure as possible and apply their advertising budget to the places that give them the most exposure and referred business.

From what I hear from the sponsors is that they continue to monitor where they advertise and adjust their decisions accordingly. Obviously they are not going to bring their business to a site that doesn't warrant it. I'm sure Madjack Sports has weighed that situation and feel comfortable enough with what they have to offer to make the choice to close the service forum.

I feel many of the other areas at Madjack Sports is superior to other sites and hope to continue to enjoy those areas while missing the service forum. Hopefully they've made the best decision for this site and as with many things, only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by SixFive View Post
    I still like typing fock better. dawgball uses feck, and I've never liked that.
    I always thought it sounded like Malcovick's character on Rounders.
    sic 'em
    dawgball

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Hilton View Post
    From what I hear from the sponsors is that they continue to monitor where they advertise and adjust their decisions accordingly. Obviously they are not going to bring their business to a site that doesn't warrant it. I'm sure Madjack Sports has weighed that situation and feel comfortable enough with what they have to offer to make the choice to close the service forum.

I feel many of the other areas at Madjack Sports is superior to other sites and hope to continue to enjoy those areas while missing the service forum. Hopefully they've made the best decision for this site and as with many things, only time will tell.
    Good post, Chip.

I do disagree with the quoted portion somewhat, though. My guess is the same people who have these views in the service forum (very likely to have a large portion that are ghost clicks) are the same people who are bonus whores. From a business perspective, most of the offshores are looking for long-term clients. Not someone who is going to get their $50 match play then bail.

Removing the service forum will likely not have a drop of long-term effect to the viability of MadJackSports as a business entity.
    sic 'em
    dawgball

maybe its me

i didnt read all the post, cause i have to be at work by tues... but,, i dont understand y u cant just block those people that didnt follow the rules from access.. i dont know what it intales but,, maybe its me. thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by catwithnoname View Post
    i didnt read all the post, cause i have to be at work by tues... but,, i dont understand y u cant just block those people that didnt follow the rules from access.. i dont know what it intales but,, maybe its me. thanks
    i do block them and they come back under another name or someone else breaks the rules. i'm tired of fighting with the services.

that said, i may have a solution to bring that forum back but it's going to be a few weeks most likely.

Blog Entries
    and i'll never understand what the attraction is to those picks. never!