Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: total bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    i do block them and they come back under another name or someone else breaks the rules. i'm tired of fighting with the services.

that said, i may have a solution to bring that forum back but it's going to be a few weeks most likely.
    FLIP

FLOP

"The game honors toughness"- Brad Stevens

I give free plays ever week to Agent.....
    Ponch for MVP

Quote Originally Posted by jr11 View Post
    I give free fades ever week to Agent.....
    FYP bro
    Who let the dog's out?

Why provide service plays when you have guys like FDC, Vinnie, Agent, KickServ, The Sponge, and most importantly, Jack???

Quote Originally Posted by drugrep1 View Post
    so where do you fine ats sheet? and your missing the point. A sports forum is just that a forum to see what others are saying. And if Dr Bob or whom ever list there services and a peson on your site who pays for this service wants to share then it is his business to do so. Dr Bob or whomever does not have the right to not allow this person who paid for his service to share that with his friends without trying to make money on his posting. And for you MadJack to ban this type of thing on your site is stupid. If those that pay for a service want to share then you should be happy for those people to add this to your site free of charge it just allows you to get more members to join your site to see what is going on. And when you ban this servicer your just hurting yourself and this site. So I would hope you would reconsider and put this service play back in play and tell Dr. Bob and others to chill out, and if he was so sure of his bets and never took a loss I would say fine, but his wrong as much as he is right look at his last years record, if you bet with him you would have lost your ass. So let us see what others have as far as picks go and let us choose, it is a free site and I would hope you would reconsider.
    Hey asshat, you've been here only this month, and you've done nothing for the site but to just want to steal picks that you are incapable of making yourself. We will be so sad that you're gone. You've done so much for this site that we have no clue what we're going to do without yah!!

I agree this is total B.S. No laws were being broken by having these plays posted, so why eliminate the forum? What happens if people just keep coming back as another name and post service plays in other forums such as baseball or basketball? Will you shut down every forum? I think you've created alot more work for yourself Jack. Tell the touts to go screw and keep your faithfull members happy. You've chosen touts over us!

C.M.
    "Find out what it is in life you don't do well.......and then don't do that thing."

ok thanks

that makes sense,, thanks for clearing it up,,, to answer your ?,, i do follow 1 or 2 of the handicappers picks.. but i agree,, 95 % of the handicappers are just good marketing people.. but thanks for the effort and time u put in,, it was appreciated ,

Regardless of whether you agree or not, do some f*cking homework, these so called service picks are all over the place, you might want to look around as they are not hard to find. I easily can get them from about 5 places right now, and they all suck. Instead of using or relying on them, there are a few good cappers in each individual forum you can check on. Wow.
    Ponch for MVP

So what is the difference between the forum titled "Flying Pigskins NFL picks" and service plays? I see no harm in seeing what these so called pros have to say on their choices. It is free speech it cost nothing to see them if a member of this site wants to put what he paided for on here for free.

Quote Originally Posted by drugrep1 View Post
    So what is the difference between the forum titled "Flying Pigskins NFL picks" and service plays? I see no harm in seeing what these so called pros have to say on their choices. It is free speech it cost nothing to see them if a member of this site wants to put what he paided for on here for free.
    You might be the dumbest fucker to ever grace this forum. And that is one hell of an accomplishment!

Who let the dog's out?

Thanks for your support Mel

drugrep you should change your name to one of the following:

professional_caterer

glorified_ups_driver

Those were suggestions from my wife, another drug rep.

What a whiny little bitch

I did not even read this whole thread but what a whiny little bitch this drugrep guy is. It's quite obvious that he has no sense what so ever. I never even looked at the service forum, it was crap as far as I'm concerned. To each their own though. Many more good cappers in the other forums where people post records and share pics. Also, a good point was brought up that some of these services might have threatened Jack with legal action and this "drugrep" doesn't even seem to care. What a whiny little bitch.

kneifl

hey Saint, I saw your wife the drugrep in the Mojo section

Does anyone have Jim Feist's NFC GOM?
    There seems to be a problem with the service forum

JK

Looks like DruggyDude's gloom and doom predictions may have some merit as I was not able to get on the forum for the past half hour. Could it be a DDOS attack from the angry service play wannabes?

Just in case, I am posting the great Ty Gaston's picks below. Good luck DruggyDude and please call off the hackers.

did the service plays go away?????????????????? if so, why??????????????/

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Dice View Post
    did the service plays go away?????????????????? if so, why??????????????/
    No - what makes you say that?

see these cheesy graphics on the home page?.....we used to have architectural grade faux roman columns just like obama and all kinds of other fancy schmaltz.....

a guy with 14,000 posts can`t even get a box of madjacks` kleenex,much less a tee shirt around here anymore...

a few years ago the guys had $447 lobster, champagne and caviar snacks at the super bowl party...last year it was bagel bites and mother goldsteins....

dude,times are hard....were you born without an empathy gene?...
    I`ve been addicted to brake fluid for years but I can stop anytime I want...

cuase u cant post any plays under the service thread??? and people under this one are complaining

cuase u cant post any plays under the service thread???
    Try again. It's working for me.
    'Jack has seen my house on google earth, ask him where I live' - Hedgetard

'There are no rentals available in all of Tuscany.' - The Maestro

In Lauren Conrad we trust.

Administrator .
    Blog Entries
    cuase u cant post any plays under the service thread??? and people under this one are complaining
    there is an explanation post announcement by Jack in the service forum.

Pay service plays and info will not be posted on Madjacksports as of yesterday.

HAHAHAHA.... this is hilarious... I've had some friends call me and say hey... wth happened with madjacks service picks?

I said madjack's service picks? hahahaha

I told them some of the cappers that have done well posting plays in the college and nfl forums...

I hope yall do well today =]

This is hilarious... seriously guys, the service plays were awful... I could simply make up picks and post them

if you want the picks extremely bad, simply get a couple buddies together and pay for the picks together. I've done it before, not worth it.

IMO, the best part of betting football is picking games. It feels good when you tell a buddy that was on the other side why he was wrong.

also, winning money is only part of it. a small minority win money year in and out.
    "What? I wasn't trying to break it! I was simply testing its durability then I placed it in the woods so it could be with its family!" -Happy Gilmore

nope - it says "may not" post

the site took off the service plays im assuming - little do they know there is about 10 other forums that post them...

What browser are you using?
    'Jack has seen my house on google earth, ask him where I live' - Hedgetard

'There are no rentals available in all of Tuscany.' - The Maestro

In Lauren Conrad we trust.

Administrator .
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Judge View Post
    Could it be a DDOS attack from the angry service play wannabes?
    Nah, hosting company needed to clear certain log files that became filled and back-logged...sorry for the inconvience.

post the link then

the site took off the service plays im assuming - little do they know there is about 10 other forums that post them...
    and i'm sure the pay services have hassled them before.

Simply stated by Jack, he said don't post some picks because they asked him to stop it.

It was only a minority of service picks... so others could be posted. BUT people didn't listen or read his posts and they kept posting the plays that Jack told them not to.

It created a hassle for him because he had to go through and edit these posts. If yalll would have read his posts none of this would have happened. So don't blame him....

"What? I wasn't trying to break it! I was simply testing its durability then I placed it in the woods so it could be with its family!" -Happy Gilmore