Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
    Administrator .
    Blog Entries

BetOnline : Early Bettors Backing Broncos

Sunday night it took about an hour to realize which team we will be rooting for on Super Bowl Sunday. Once the Super Bowl XLVIII odds opened, the early bettors jumped on the Broncos as a pick, driving them up to 2.5-point favorites. Despite the quick move in the odds, only 24% of the early action is on the Seahawks.*

Over the next few days we will be opening hundreds of Super Bowl props. Just like the spread, these odds will definitely move a ton, so be sure to get in on the early action before the numbers settle.

With the Broncos’ No. 1 offense taking on the Seahawks top-rated defense, it’s obvious why we are expecting our biggest Super Bowl ever. Don’t miss out!

Log-in to
    BetOnline.ag… use promo code YESBONUS to score up to a grand worth of free plays… and bet Super Bowl XLVIII (or anything else) with ‘house money’… because you can.

--S. Francis

P.S. If you are betting the Australian Open, we offer some of the best value around as our tennis odds are as low as 16 cents.

Frustrated

I deposited on recommendation from madjack website on betonline.ag and have been playing in the playoffs and had good customer service and I like the live betting on football……….but I tried to place 2 team 6.5 teasers on football for super bowl and the juice spit out at -125 when the site says -120.
    Not only did the website say -120, but when you place the bet it also says 10-12
    I did live chat first and got the most ridiculous run around possible so I called after that. AFter 15 minutes on the phone it was told to me that the site was wrong and they allowed me to cancel my wagers. I asked if I could place them with the correct odds of -120 and the guy said no.

just a little frustrated. when your betting to win 600 and the juice total comes to 150, making it 750 to win 600 and should be 720 its not cool. Every dollar counts

Administrator .
    Blog Entries
    Note regarding NFL two team teasers:
    It has been proven that there is extra value when you place an NFL two team teaser that either:
    1)crosses over both three and seven points
    2) lands on three or seven points, while crossing over the other
    3) comes off of three or seven points, while crossing over the other

Because of this extra value to the player, an extra five cents is charged for each team that falls under one of the three aforementioned categories.

For example, let’s say you want to place a two team six-point teaser on the favorites of the following game lines:
    Ravens (+9) vs. Broncos (-9)
    Jaguars (+14) vs. Patriots (-14)
    By teasing the Broncos down from -9 to -3 points and the Patriots down from -14 to -8 points, you will be charged an extra five-cents since one team (Broncos) crossed over seven points while landing on three points. In other words, the juice on this teaser would be -115.
    If both teams fall under one of the three aforementioned categories, an extra 10-cents will be charged For example, let’s say you want to place a two team six-point teaser on the underdogs of the following game lines:
    Buccaneers (-2.5) vs. Jets (+2.5)
    Seahawks (-3) vs. Panthers (+3)
    By teasing the Jets up from +2.5 to +8.5 points and the Panthers up from +3 to +9 points, you will be charged an extra 10-cents, since the Jets crossed over both three and seven; while the Panthers came off three and crossed over seven. In other words, the juice on this teaser would be -120.

Thanks!

All I wanted was some reasoning and I was frustrated they could not give that to me. Even the guy on the phone, so this makes sense at least. Thanks guys for the quick response. Like I said, live betting and lines have been great.

Administrator .
    Blog Entries
    good luck with the live bets, they are handy but definitley work intensive.