Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustler982 View Post
    thanks for the 2-0 night Hammer! Needed it tonight..

Bol tomorrow bruh
    Am I missing something? Houston lost. And I meant to ask ya hammer. I like your 'streak thinking' so why the hell did we bet Houston on a significant losing streak?
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Borg!

Quote Originally Posted by alb View Post
    Am I missing something? Houston lost. And I meant to ask ya hammer. I like your 'streak thinking' so why the hell did we bet Houston on a significant losing streak?
    I played det and mil. Didn't check in after I put those in.

thanks hammer?!
    3-16-12..... Had my worst beat ever followed by my luckiest win ever 3 hours later.

Quote Originally Posted by alb View Post
    the plays i got were det and milw.

thanks hammer1

Quote Originally Posted by docwth View Post
    the plays i got were det and milw.

thanks hammer1
    Houston wasn't a play last night
    3-16-12..... Had my worst beat ever followed by my luckiest win ever 3 hours later.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer1 View Post
    Astros .......Keutchel 2 - 1 in 3 starts vs Sox. Struck out season high 11 in 4 hit shut out vs Chicago . May 30 i believe Rodon 4 no decisions in a row Gave up 3 runs & 8 hits in 1st start ag Chicago last time..
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedingpurple View Post
    Houston wasn't a play last night

Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    Wow I must be getting goofy, I never seen that, the only game i played was Detroit.

Despite public confusion, Hammer went 2-1 last night.
    Hou: Loss
    Brew: Win
    Det: Win

And yes, he may not have picked the Det pick, but he posted it. As long as its a winner, I don't give a damn where it came from....green jacket, gold jacket, who gives a....

Sharp
    THis has to be the greatest thread in the history of MadJacks. The unintentional comedy in here is the gift that keeps giving. Please don't ever let this thread die
    “IF ONE DOES NOT MOVE, THEY DO NOT NOTICE THE CHAINS”

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by RogerPedackter View Post

And yes, he may not have picked the Det pick, but he posted it. As long as its a winner, I don't give a damn where it came from....green jacket, gold jacket, who gives a....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love that movie!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jord20 View Post
    THis has to be the greatest thread in the history of MadJacks. The unintentional comedy in here is the gift that keeps giving. Please don't ever let this thread die

Quote Originally Posted by smurphy View Post
    hammer time!

Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    He bet it right after the Derby. Unfortunately.

Kinda ..... Jackson .. i actually got a live "In Race " play as he was coming into the stretch and no one was moving on him..... I am 98 - 2 on those. The 2 I lost the horse broke a leg the other the horse got a pece of mud in his eye and stopped.... So there's "Mud In Your Eye".
    "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

I had hammer down for a 2-1 night. The chalk lost on Astros was more than made up for by Brewers. Good day. Keep it going.

Hammer as the great 50 Cent said, let the haters hate and watch the money pile up

you are a madjacks legend and anyone that doubts you should be removed from your threads

thanks for all of the winners

I am not recommending any thing......I am saying what is happening ..trying to educate..... i am not recommending the Brewers just stating what the $$ is doing and how right it has been..i have no idea why.
    i will be playing the Brewers as i have on every $$ hit I cant tell you its a good play because i don't know..but if you believe in illogical moves play it... I do !!! there have been many. San Diego last night as Kid posted and i think every Brewer move has won..... $$ on a seemingly bad team.. maybe they have turned the corner.......won 3 of 4.......believe the first time this year. Again..I am not advising you to play it and am not going to claim it as my selection..passing it on from my experience with line moves going back almost as many years as triple crown losers Your Call......
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerPedackter View Post

Quote Originally Posted by smurphy View Post
    I had hammer down for a 2-1 night. The chalk lost on Astros was more than made up for by Brewers. Good day. Keep it going.
    He said he's not claiming Brewers as his selection.
    This is causing more more confusion that its probably worth

Quote Originally Posted by Deezy View Post
    He said he's not claiming Brewers as his selection.
    This is causing more more confusion that its probably worth
    Based on my math (triple-checked), that makes him 1-1 last night.

Sharp
    Kinda ..... Jackson .. i actually got a live "In Race " play as he was coming into the stretch and no one was moving on him..... I am 98 - 2 on those. The 2 I lost the horse broke a leg the other the horse got a pece of mud in his eye and stopped.... So there's "Mud In Your Eye".
    The way I see it, there are 2 possibilities here:

1. Hammer is just fucking with all of us now
    2. This is the single greatest post in social media history

I suspect it is #1, but in either case, you are a LEGEND, Hammer

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

You are one a the"Sharp" ones around here Jord .. Ya got me....Its # 1..Payback ta Jackson Smarts Ass !!! !!!!

When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

Getting off Brewer bandwagon Hoping he {Lohse } has reverted to Shit Small action play Less than $200 u have 10 min to play it

Sharp
    You are one a the"Sharp" ones around here Jord .. Ya got me....Its # 1..Payback ta Jackson Smarts Ass !!! !!!!
    Lol!! You are a funny dude, Hammer.
    Good luck

Now u went ahead & poked a hole in the fun balloon

I already new that before he posted this gem
    86 - 14 run in baseball...

Getting off Brewer bandwagon Hoping he {Lohse } has reverted to Shit Small action play Less than $200 u have 10 min to play it
    Cheddar Cheddar Cheddar................Lohse implodes Hammertime !!!

Cheddar Cheddar Cheddar................Lohse implodes Hammertime !!!
    On Brewers....fwiw Lohse didnt implode..Brewers didnt hit

Quote Originally Posted by JMize View Post
    On Brewers....fwiw Lohse didnt implode..Brewers didnt hit
    In my book giving up 10 hits is imploding...In yours maybe its 11

In my book giving up 10 hits is imploding...In yours maybe its 11
    Ru serious lmao.....id take any pitcher giving up 2 runs any day of the week...when the Brewers had 1st n 3rd and if they got 1 swing of the bat to go up 3-2....im sure you wouldn't be be saying Lohse imploded lol gl

Quote Originally Posted by JMize View Post
    Ru serious lmao.....id take any pitcher giving up 2 runs any day of the week...when the Brewers had 1st n 3rd and if they got 1 swing of the bat to go up 3-2....im sure you wouldn't be be saying Lohse imploded lol gl
    mize I'm with u . Don't pay any attention to this guy . he isn't in your league. I tried reading his thread and I could never figured out what side he was on. The only reason I came back to it is because I saw you had a post in it. Like I said this guy is an amateur and isn't in your league.

Quote Originally Posted by jmize&gsptailer View Post
    mize I'm with u . Don't pay any attention to this guy . he isn't in your league. I tried reading his thread and I could never figured out what side he was on. The only reason I came back to it is because I saw you had a post in it. Like I said this guy is an amateur and isn't in your league.

Interesting to say the least..You on't know which side I'm on ????? Any one else not understand ???

Interesting to say the least..You on't know which side I'm on ????? Any one else not understand ???
    Why not just post the fucking play?