Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 32
  1. #1

    Hanna Knightly - Sunday

    MLB: Seattle Mariners -109

    Extreme pitching edge in favor of Seattle. Seattle has beaten the Angels 8 straight times when Felix Hernandez is pitching. Let's make that 9 !!

  2. #2
    Registered User Double Two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Pelham, Alabama USA
    Posts
    28,241
    Like King Felix Myself!!! Good Luck Hanna!!!
    There is only one thing better than gambling & winning, and that's gambling & losing.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanna Knightly View Post
    MLB: Seattle Mariners -109

    Extreme pitching edge in favor of Seattle. Seattle has beaten the Angels 8 straight times when Felix Hernandez is pitching. Let's make that 9 !!
    nine it is. thanks hanna...

  4. #4
    Registered User elmer fudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    20,748
    prefer the und in that game..bol2us
    The juice only matters IF you lose!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Registered User loophole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    nc
    Posts
    4,133
    Posted by Hanna Knightly at another forum:

    06-28-2015, 08:54 AM



    "The haters only come out on losing days. I am the same every single day. Whether it's a losing day or a winning day, my personality does not change. For all of you that have, will and even currently are calling me fake. Take a look at your selves.

    "Negativity doesn't lead to losses with me. I rely on going 50/50 as I wait for the next win streak - which is always coming.

    "So, come at me with whatever you want for as long as I'm here. In the future, you will need to pay me to post in a forum like this."

  6. #6
    Chillaxin ldabdou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    9,179
    Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    Posted by Hanna Knightly at another forum:

    06-28-2015, 08:54 AM



    "The haters only come out on losing days. I am the same every single day. Whether it's a losing day or a winning day, my personality does not change. For all of you that have, will and even currently are calling me fake. Take a look at your selves.

    "Negativity doesn't lead to losses with me. I rely on going 50/50 as I wait for the next win streak - which is always coming.

    "So, come at me with whatever you want for as long as I'm here. In the future, you will need to pay me to post in a forum like this."
    Sometimes the thrill of the chase causes us to be blind to the things we really need to see.

  7. #7
    Registered User herblight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    pennsylvania
    Posts
    204

    thanks

    for posting

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ldabdou View Post
    Like I said from day 1...

    She is not who she says she is...LOCK THAT UP.

    She is a pawn. Probably getting paid.

    Hammer you're a fraud too.

    So she won yesterday.

    But lost the 2 days before...

    This is a large scam in the brewing !

    Yeah she knows and has knowledge across
    baseball...UFC....CFL.

    It seriously wouldn't surprise me if this is
    HAMMERs alter ego...The way he responds instantly
    and defends her like no one else here.

    I hope the shemale wins for all followers sake.

    Also just for the record I'm looking into a few
    sites that monitor handicappers.

    When I find a great one...I will sign up and challenge
    anyone to join me. Let's see reality after a month or months and a year.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    Posted by Hanna Knightly at another forum:

    06-28-2015, 08:54 AM



    "The haters only come out on losing days. I am the same every single day. Whether it's a losing day or a winning day, my personality does not change. For all of you that have, will and even currently are calling me fake. Take a look at your selves.

    "Negativity doesn't lead to losses with me. I rely on going 50/50 as I wait for the next win streak - which is always coming.

    "So, come at me with whatever you want for as long as I'm here. In the future, you will need to pay me to post in a forum like this."
    to all parties......Please just let this run it's natural course.
    "I have never understood why it is 'greed' to want to keep the money you have earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money." ~Thomas Sowell

    DON'T HATE THE BLACK, DON'T HATE THE WHITE. IF YOU ARE BITTEN, JUST HATE THE BITE. SLY STONE (CIRCA 1969)

    CAPITALISM is freely giving your money for something of value which you want. SOCIALISM is taking your money against your will and shoving it down your throat for something you never asked for.

  10. #10
    That "other" forum pulled that out of me. I am also going to be making a video for that other forum. They asked for one. Be careful what you ask for when you are someone that disrespects me - is all I have to say.

    That other forum is trash.

  11. #11
    this forum and CTG is all i fuck with.. most are garbage

  12. #12
    Chillaxin ldabdou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    9,179
    Quote Originally Posted by TFresh View Post
    Like I said from day 1...

    She is not who she says she is...LOCK THAT UP.

    She is a pawn. Probably getting paid.

    Hammer you're a fraud too.

    So she won yesterday.

    But lost the 2 days before...

    This is a large scam in the brewing !

    Yeah she knows and has knowledge across
    baseball...UFC....CFL.

    It seriously wouldn't surprise me if this is
    HAMMERs alter ego...The way he responds instantly
    and defends her like no one else here.

    I hope the shemale wins for all followers sake.
    U can usually tell by the user names right off the bat. Don Wallace? I'm like horse manure. I've been on the road a long time. True that! As long as u post winners for the followers rock on. Do what u do! Peace out!
    Sometimes the thrill of the chase causes us to be blind to the things we really need to see.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanna Knightly View Post
    That "other" forum pulled that out of me. I am also going to be making a video for that other forum. They asked for one. Be careful what you ask for when you are someone that disrespects me - is all I have to say.

    That other forum is trash.
    Hanna maybe it's you who is the trash ???

    Truth of the matter is :

    People smell your SCAM even on a degenerate sports betting forum.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by TFresh View Post
    Like I said from day 1...

    She is not who she says she is...LOCK THAT UP.

    She is a pawn. Probably getting paid.

    Hammer you're a fraud too.

    So she won yesterday.

    But lost the 2 days before...

    This is a large scam in the brewing !

    Yeah she knows and has knowledge across
    baseball...UFC....CFL.

    It seriously wouldn't surprise me if this is
    HAMMERs alter ego...The way he responds instantly
    and defends her like no one else here.

    I hope the shemale wins for all followers sake.
    you need to just stop your bashing. YOU can only pick your nose but bashes a winner. STOP IT NOW>

  15. #15
    Registered User hammer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
    Posts
    7,317

    I'D PAY HER

    Quote Originally Posted by ldabdou View Post
    [COLOR="#000080"]WAY BETTER THAT LOSING 149% EVERY MONTH...AND NO I AM NOT SHILLING FOR HER.
    99% OF THE IDIOTS WANT %% UP FRONT AND WILL NOT EVEN GIVE U A 3 DAY OR WEEK SAMPLE >>>>>>>SHE DID...../COLOR]

    AND YOU HAVE TO RESPECT THAT...I MADE A HUGE WINDFALL LAST NIGHT ON THE 4 TEAMER.. THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE NOT FREE..... SO !!!!!!THANKS FOR THE FREE $$$
    !!!!!
    "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

    When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

  16. #16
    I got a great idea !

    Post a copy of your Canadian drivers license

    But for security sake block out all your personal info.

    Just leave your name and picture....

    Cause in reality that's the info you have already given.

    This will shut me and anyone else up for good.

    Hell I'll even apologize and kiss your ass.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer1 View Post
    [COLOR="#000080"]WAY BETTER THAT LOSING 149% EVERY MONTH...AND NO I AM NOT SHILLING FOR HER.
    99% OF THE IDIOTS WANT %% UP FRONT AND WILL NOT EVEN GIVE U A 3 DAY OR WEEK SAMPLE >>>>>>>SHE DID...../COLOR]

    AND YOU HAVE TO RESPECT THAT...I MADE A HUGE WINDFALL LAST NIGHT ON THE 4 TEAMER.. THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE NOT FREE..... SO !!!!!!THANKS FOR THE FREE $$$
    !!!!!
    God help people like you...

    Never had a losing week in your life but you'd pay her.

  18. #18
    Registered User hammer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
    Posts
    7,317
    Quote Originally Posted by TFresh View Post
    God help people like you...

    Never had a losing week in your life but you'd pay her.

    IF THERE IS A GOD ...AND THERE ISNT..HE HAS BLESSED ME THE WHOLE OF MY LIFE.. # 1 HE BLESSED ME WITH SUPREME ANALYTICAL SKILLS ...AND UNMATCHED DISCIPLINE....WD YOU PAY FOR 20 - 1 RECORD ... WELL YOU MIGHT IF YOU CD AFFORD IT TRUTH IS PEPLE OF PUBLIC FORUMS CANT AFFORD IT..SO U NEVER SEE THE PROS ON ANY OF THEM. WE ARE ALL STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO PICK A GAME ..SO FAR ALL YOU DO IS PICK UR NOSE AND PICK YOUR DIRTY UNDIES OUT OF YOU ASS...
    Y
    "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

    When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer1 View Post


    IF THERE IS A GOD ...AND THERE ISNT..HE HAS BLESSED ME THE WHOLE OF MY LIFE.. # 1 HE BLESSED ME WITH SUPREME ANALYTICAL SKILLS ...AND UNMATCHED DISCIPLINE....WD YOU PAY FOR 20 - 1 RECORD ... WELL YOU MIGHT IF YOU CD AFFORD IT TRUTH IS PEPLE OF PUBLIC FORUMS CANT AFFORD IT..SO U NEVER SEE THE PROS ON ANY OF THEM. WE ARE ALL STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO PICK A GAME ..SO FAR ALL YOU DO IS PICK UR NOSE AND PICK YOUR DIRTY UNDIES OUT OF YOU ASS...
    Y
    I've dealt with dozens of tools in my life like you...

    FRAUD.

    I hope Hanna posts a pic of her DL to prove her validity.
    As for you...

  20. #20
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    99,566
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TFresh View Post
    I got a great idea !
    So do I. Just stop with the bashing.

    The next time you bash in a thread I'll be forced to ban you from the forum.

    Come on, man, it's not doing any good at all.

  21. #21
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    99,566
    Blog Entries
    1
    Sorry folks, I was out earlier or I would have stopped it then.

    I can confirm that Hanna posts from Canada.

    Members banned from this thread: TFresh

  22. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by TFresh View Post
    I've dealt with dozens of tools in my life like you...

    FRAUD.

    I hope Hanna posts a pic of her DL to prove her validity.
    As for you...
    Everyone can send their credit card info for the paid service to Hank Knight in Sarasota Florida. Haaaaaaaa. What a joke. That famous 3 letter word PAY comes out & of course after a 4-0 night. Great night tho & congrats on that sir & good luck w the service Mr. Knight.

  23. #23
    Registered User hammer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
    Posts
    7,317
    Quote Originally Posted by TFresh View Post
    I've dealt with dozens of tools in my life like you...

    FRAUD.

    I hope Hanna posts a pic of her DL to prove her validity.
    As for you...
    [SIZE=3]WE WANT TO SEE YOU IN YOUR SPEEDOS ..UR TO DIE FOR NIPPLE RINGS AND YOUR ID....MY FRIENDS THINK YOU ARE IN AN INSTITUTION AND ONLY POST WHEN YOU GET YOUR MEDS ALSO PLEASE INCLUDE PIC OF TOOL/ OBJECT YOU STICK IN YOUR ASS TO STIMULATE YOU VOCAL CHORDS..

    BECAUSE IF YOU REALLY ARE LOCKED UP YOU WILL NOT HAVE ONE AND CAN NOT POST ONE.. UNLESS IT SAYS RESIDENT ## IRFUCKED24-7...[/SIZE

    ANY WAY I ARE DONE...VIBRATOR IS IN YIOUR COURT....
    "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

    When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

  24. #24
    Registered User hammer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
    Posts
    7,317
    THANKS JACKSON JUST HAD TO GET SOME THINGS OUT...
    "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

    When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

  25. #25
    Registered User bleedingpurple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Where it is real F ing COLD
    Posts
    21,789
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    So do I. Just stop with the bashing. The next time you bash in a thread I'll be forced to ban you from the forum. Come on, man, it's not doing any good at all.
    thanks he beats it to death. Christ I swear he is 15
    3-16-12..... Had my worst beat ever followed by my luckiest win ever 3 hours later.

  26. #26
    So much for a perfect 8-0 weekend. Will happily settle for 7-1 after todays loss.

  27. #27
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    1,866
    Hanna rocks!!!!



    Are you related to Keira?
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Borg!

  28. #28
    Registered User hammer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
    Posts
    7,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanna Knightly View Post
    So much for a perfect 8-0 weekend. Will happily settle for 7-1 after todays loss.

    YOUR A ""STAR"" IN MY BOOK !! CONTINUED SUCCESS. !!!
    "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

    When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

  29. #29
    Registered User Mark's Moneymakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    3,616
    Awesome Job!! Love reading your posts and thoughts.

  30. #30
    Registered User elmer fudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    20,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanna Knightly View Post
    So much for a perfect 8-0 weekend. Will happily settle for 7-1 after todays loss.
    outstanding!!!
    The juice only matters IF you lose!!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyrightę 1998-2014 J Wooden Corporation, Inc
US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only.
Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state, or local law(s) is prohibited.

Disclaimer   DMCA Notice