Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

food service trailer for sale Never been used 95% complete

food3.pngfood6.pngfood4.png

I bought this from a poker buddy who is 100% disabled now and he bought the trailer new in 2012 and worked on the inside at his own pace. Never been used and everything in it is new including 2 fridges, 1 freezer, 1 gas stove, 1 ice machine. 2 propane tanks and generator. One 3 sink and a one sink cabinet with hot water heater. Trailer is equipped with a bathroom and air conditioning and a full storage room. It needs a few water hookups and a few pipes for the sinks and the gas line to the tanks. I looked up online and e-bay and similar sell for around 48-55,000. He told me he had over 50 in it. I have it sitting in the front of my house and the wife wants me to get rid of it, lol Anybody knows anybody, this is a real beauty, lots of pride in owing this unit for sure. I am putting it on e-bay and craigslist for 39,000. Find someone to buy it that's in the business and I will send you 500 bucks. thank you, ARROW

Where are you located? I sell restaurant equipment here in Georgia..
    I believe that this is a practical world and that I can count only on what I earn. Therefore, I believe in work, hard work.

I believe in education, which gives me the knowledge to work wisely and trains my mind and my hands to work skillfully.

I believe in honesty and truthfulness, without which I cannot win the respect and confidence of my fellow men.

And because Auburn men and women believe in these things, I believe in Auburn and love it!