Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

OFF TOPIC BASH DUMP

Where individual posts are removed from threads and dumped here.

Mostly posts that are bashes and the member that gets his post moved here gets banned from the thread the post was taken from.

Just trying things to stop the bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by The Boys View Post
    I really have no idea what that means ?
    It means everyone (well my estimation is 99.0% of the posters here CANT STAND YOU.
    You have been equated to herpes and that is being generous.
    This place has been peaceful and the way it should be WITHOUT you posting and being a NARCISSITIC ATTENTION WHORE.

I even changed my avatar because I just wanted to kick you in the face everytime I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by PAChicky View Post
    So are you done verbally bashing me with your drunken tirade yet? So classy of you to post it on here- you forgot to post it on facebook too. We all know the whole bowling alley heard it last night. This was just the tip of the iceberg- how about finishing so everyone really understands what kind of douchebag you really are.

fat fucking cunt

worthless

loser

- should i go on?

how about 2 am when you fell off the couch and stumbled into the bathroom because you couldn't stand upright. I bet your mother would be proud!!
    sounds like you need a change.....hank is all man

how was hanks post a bash? just giveing support.......and kneifl called hank a fag....what is going on around here? obviously some child hood issues their

You asking a bunch of low life gamblers about investing, that's a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by kneifl View Post
    Yikes, first losing week as I got crushed last week...

Rivers sucks and he's a crybaby. This one goes to the sissy boys in black...

kneifl
    LOL... Great Logic. Rivers is leading the NFL in yards passing and completions with a 3rd string O Line. Way to do your homework

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalYo View Post
    LOL... Great Logic. Rivers is leading the NFL in yards passing and completions with a 3rd string O Line. Way to do your homework

good post....hank likes your style

please tell me how this is bashing anyone? I'm simply stating facts! I realize Kneifl must have begged and cried for this to be removed from his thread because he realized he posted something stupid without merit but I thought madjacks was about stating opinions and facts that we could all share and If you can't have a laugh here and there on others expense without insulting them then that defeats the purpose of what this forum is and should be about.

Blog Entries
    please tell me how this is bashing anyone? I'm simply stating facts! I realize Kneifl must have begged and cried for this to be removed from his thread because he realized he posted something stupid without merit but I thought madjacks was about stating opinions and facts that we could all share and If you can't have a laugh here and there on others expense without insulting them then that defeats the purpose of what this forum is and should be about.
    I made a quick reflex decision and moved it, but after looking at it through your POV it's really not such a bad post deserving being moved. I can't undo what's done though.

Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    I made a quick reflex decision and moved it, but after looking at it through your POV it's really not such a bad post deserving being moved. I can't undo what's done though.

Damn shame........

could you talk about hanks post in here? kniefl called hank a fag....what the hell man?

Wow +$99k in the pocket
    1-5% Gambler

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBlueChip View Post
    he better be getting big discounts for using cash because he's giving up a lot of benefits by doing so.
    Bullshit too, people who pay with cash spend a lot less (10-20%). You don't have purchases tracked and buying habits scrutinized. You receive a lot less targeted offers and marketing (i.e. direct mail, online, email, etc.). Cash is accepted everywhere - even if you're in a foreign country with an exchange rate. Credit cards charge you a ridiculous exchange rate unless you have a no fee exchange rate card.

You're pretty fucking dumb, and I bet you're telling this to people you do tax work for whether it be companies or individuals. Sure, makes your job easier. I wouldn't be surprised if you're broke as fuck either. Fucking fat idiot, go grab that calculator and some cookies and ice cream. Disgusting pig.

kneifl

Quote Originally Posted by kneifl View Post
    Bullshit too, people who pay with cash spend a lot less (10-20%). You don't have purchases tracked and buying habits scrutinized. You receive a lot less targeted offers and marketing (i.e. direct mail, online, email, etc.). Cash is accepted everywhere - even if you're in a foreign country with an exchange rate. Credit cards charge you a ridiculous exchange rate unless you have a no fee exchange rate card.

You're pretty fucking dumb, and I bet you're telling this to people you do tax work for whether it be companies or individuals. Sure, makes your job easier. I wouldn't be surprised if you're broke as fuck either. Fucking fat idiot, go grab that calculator and some cookies and ice cream. Disgusting pig.

kneifl

Try taking a pill....

Quote Originally Posted by HUDSON View Post
    If they lose wish it was to a good team....bs this shitty Bucks team may end the streak. Warriors would beat Bucks 9/10 times!

They are just clearly gassed from the road trip...I'm not giving Bucks credit. They still SUCK!!
    Make all the excuses you want asshole.....Bucks just kicked their ass tonight plain and simple. Go cry to someone who will listen. GS gad 3 full days off before last night in Boston. Goodnight GS..streak OVER whether you like it or not.

Hey guys! Want a free iphone 6s?!

spammer

Hillary Clinton

hey its the fraud mr cliff

Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    The Armenian version of this has the guy fuck the boss's wife, and then go back home to bed.

Exactly....loved that version......he was wearing a prada hat and it was very fawking cold outside?.......and his threads were not missed whatsoever????. I will avoid the other bs he posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Wineguy View Post
    A. stay the fuck out of any thread I start and I will with yours, and I hope the Mods make this happen
    well dont be a whinerguy then
    Everyone has a plan, until they get hit.
    / Mike Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by 3 putt pete View Post
    Only thing I witnessed was a stupid post from some azzhat with the gayest avatar on the web.
    It amazing you can type with no hands...Keep choking on that cock stuck in your throat. Fucking Cocksucker.

Quote Originally Posted by T View Post
    It amazing you can type with no hands...Keep choking on that cock stuck in your throat. Fucking Cocksucker.
    Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't ****ing ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit don't ****ing roll! Shomer shabbos!

Jack shouldn't you be helping 3 putt off his knees ?

bye bye little man

Quote Originally Posted by The Boys View Post
    Sure
    on second though ill just post hanks thoughs ....

I really don't know how you can continually post threads, have members here verbally bash your stupid fucking ass and still post as if people here like you. You're soooooo fucking stupid you truly don't get it do you?

This shit happens quite often. You've been banned twice. Please move on. No one likes you. It's like having a retarded child on the playground trying to hang out with the normal kids.

Please leave.

The threads you start suck.
    Your comments in other threads aren't funny and most of them don't make any sense.

Ever wonder why you sit alone by yourself in a big city? Of course you don't. It never occurred to you until I pointed it out just now. We know.

Time to relinquish your username and password. This internet forum would actually improve by your absence.

You contribute nothing.

Your threads and comments take away from the enjoyment of this forum.

I'll say it again. Please leave. You aren't welcome.

Just another lazy ass example of nothing to say....................

owned bitch

This is my new favorite thread, I just love it so much, it makes me cry with happiness.