Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 209
  1. #1
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    98,191
    Blog Entries
    1

    OFF TOPIC BASH DUMP

    Where individual posts are removed from threads and dumped here.

    Mostly posts that are bashes and the member that gets his post moved here gets banned from the thread the post was taken from.

    Just trying things to stop the bullshit.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boys View Post
    I really have no idea what that means ?
    It means everyone (well my estimation is 99.0% of the posters here CANT STAND YOU.
    You have been equated to herpes and that is being generous.
    This place has been peaceful and the way it should be WITHOUT you posting and being a NARCISSITIC ATTENTION WHORE.

    I even changed my avatar because I just wanted to kick you in the face everytime I saw it.


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by PAChicky View Post
    So are you done verbally bashing me with your drunken tirade yet? So classy of you to post it on here- you forgot to post it on facebook too. We all know the whole bowling alley heard it last night. This was just the tip of the iceberg- how about finishing so everyone really understands what kind of douchebag you really are.

    fat fucking cunt

    worthless

    loser

    - should i go on?

    how about 2 am when you fell off the couch and stumbled into the bathroom because you couldn't stand upright. I bet your mother would be proud!!
    sounds like you need a change.....hank is all man


  4. #4
    how was hanks post a bash? just giveing support.......and kneifl called hank a fag....what is going on around here? obviously some child hood issues their


  5. #5
    Banned The Boys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Royal Oak, Michigan, a Detroit Suburb
    Posts
    15,365
    You asking a bunch of low life gamblers about investing, that's a joke.

  6. #6
    Registered User SoCalYo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by kneifl View Post
    Yikes, first losing week as I got crushed last week...

    Rivers sucks and he's a crybaby. This one goes to the sissy boys in black...


    kneifl
    LOL... Great Logic. Rivers is leading the NFL in yards passing and completions with a 3rd string O Line. Way to do your homework

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalYo View Post
    LOL... Great Logic. Rivers is leading the NFL in yards passing and completions with a 3rd string O Line. Way to do your homework


    good post....hank likes your style

  8. #8
    Registered User SoCalYo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalYo View Post
    LOL... Great Logic. Rivers is leading the NFL in yards passing and completions with a 3rd string O Line. Way to do your homework
    please tell me how this is bashing anyone? I'm simply stating facts! I realize Kneifl must have begged and cried for this to be removed from his thread because he realized he posted something stupid without merit but I thought madjacks was about stating opinions and facts that we could all share and If you can't have a laugh here and there on others expense without insulting them then that defeats the purpose of what this forum is and should be about.

  9. #9
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    98,191
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalYo View Post
    please tell me how this is bashing anyone? I'm simply stating facts! I realize Kneifl must have begged and cried for this to be removed from his thread because he realized he posted something stupid without merit but I thought madjacks was about stating opinions and facts that we could all share and If you can't have a laugh here and there on others expense without insulting them then that defeats the purpose of what this forum is and should be about.
    I made a quick reflex decision and moved it, but after looking at it through your POV it's really not such a bad post deserving being moved. I can't undo what's done though.

  10. #10
    Jack's Mentor Sportsaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Crustacean Nation
    Posts
    31,929
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    I made a quick reflex decision and moved it, but after looking at it through your POV it's really not such a bad post deserving being moved. I can't undo what's done though.


    Damn shame........

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    I made a quick reflex decision and moved it, but after looking at it through your POV it's really not such a bad post deserving being moved. I can't undo what's done though.
    could you talk about hanks post in here? kniefl called hank a fag....what the hell man?


  12. #12
    Wow +$99k in the pocket
    1-5% Gambler

  13. #13
    Registered User kneifl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    9,132
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBlueChip View Post
    he better be getting big discounts for using cash because he's giving up a lot of benefits by doing so.
    Bullshit too, people who pay with cash spend a lot less (10-20%). You don't have purchases tracked and buying habits scrutinized. You receive a lot less targeted offers and marketing (i.e. direct mail, online, email, etc.). Cash is accepted everywhere - even if you're in a foreign country with an exchange rate. Credit cards charge you a ridiculous exchange rate unless you have a no fee exchange rate card.

    You're pretty fucking dumb, and I bet you're telling this to people you do tax work for whether it be companies or individuals. Sure, makes your job easier. I wouldn't be surprised if you're broke as fuck either. Fucking fat idiot, go grab that calculator and some cookies and ice cream. Disgusting pig.

    kneifl

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by kneifl View Post
    Bullshit too, people who pay with cash spend a lot less (10-20%). You don't have purchases tracked and buying habits scrutinized. You receive a lot less targeted offers and marketing (i.e. direct mail, online, email, etc.). Cash is accepted everywhere - even if you're in a foreign country with an exchange rate. Credit cards charge you a ridiculous exchange rate unless you have a no fee exchange rate card.

    You're pretty fucking dumb, and I bet you're telling this to people you do tax work for whether it be companies or individuals. Sure, makes your job easier. I wouldn't be surprised if you're broke as fuck either. Fucking fat idiot, go grab that calculator and some cookies and ice cream. Disgusting pig.

    kneifl


    Try taking a pill....


  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by HUDSON View Post
    If they lose wish it was to a good team....bs this shitty Bucks team may end the streak. Warriors would beat Bucks 9/10 times!

    They are just clearly gassed from the road trip...I'm not giving Bucks credit. They still SUCK!!
    Make all the excuses you want asshole.....Bucks just kicked their ass tonight plain and simple. Go cry to someone who will listen. GS gad 3 full days off before last night in Boston. Goodnight GS..streak OVER whether you like it or not.

  16. #16

    Hey guys! Want a free iphone 6s?!

    spammer

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    30,695
    Hillary Clinton

  18. #18

  19. #19
    hey its the fraud mr cliff


  20. #20
    Registered User The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    25,336













  21. #21
    Registered User Wineguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    6,104
    Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    The Armenian version of this has the guy fuck the boss's wife, and then go back home to bed.

    Exactly....loved that version......he was wearing a prada hat and it was very fawking cold outside?.......and his threads were not missed whatsoever????. I will avoid the other bs he posts.


  22. #22
    Registered User THE KOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Victory Lane
    Posts
    41,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Wineguy View Post
    A. stay the fuck out of any thread I start and I will with yours, and I hope the Mods make this happen
    well dont be a whinerguy then
    Everyone has a plan, until they get hit.
    / Mike Tyson

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 putt pete View Post
    Only thing I witnessed was a stupid post from some azzhat with the gayest avatar on the web.
    It amazing you can type with no hands...Keep choking on that cock stuck in your throat. Fucking Cocksucker.

  24. #24
    Director Mr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    5,679
    Quote Originally Posted by T View Post
    It amazing you can type with no hands...Keep choking on that cock stuck in your throat. Fucking Cocksucker.
    Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't ****ing ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit don't ****ing roll! Shomer shabbos!

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    Jack shouldn't you be helping 3 putt off his knees ?

  26. #26
    bye bye little man

  27. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boys View Post
    Sure
    on second though ill just post hanks thoughs ....

    I really don't know how you can continually post threads, have members here verbally bash your stupid fucking ass and still post as if people here like you. You're soooooo fucking stupid you truly don't get it do you?

    This shit happens quite often. You've been banned twice. Please move on. No one likes you. It's like having a retarded child on the playground trying to hang out with the normal kids.

    Please leave.

    The threads you start suck.
    Your comments in other threads aren't funny and most of them don't make any sense.

    Ever wonder why you sit alone by yourself in a big city? Of course you don't. It never occurred to you until I pointed it out just now. We know.

    Time to relinquish your username and password. This internet forum would actually improve by your absence.

    You contribute nothing.

    Your threads and comments take away from the enjoyment of this forum.

    I'll say it again. Please leave. You aren't welcome.

  28. #28

  29. #29
    Banned The Boys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Royal Oak, Michigan, a Detroit Suburb
    Posts
    15,365
    Just another lazy ass example of nothing to say....................

    owned bitch


  30. #30
    Banned The Boys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Royal Oak, Michigan, a Detroit Suburb
    Posts
    15,365
    This is my new favorite thread, I just love it so much, it makes me cry with happiness.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyrightę 1998-2014 J Wooden Corporation, Inc
US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only.
Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state, or local law(s) is prohibited.

Disclaimer   DMCA Notice