Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

Championship Lines/Matchups

Input wanted: These are not picks

321 Temple +4 1/2 vs 322 Houston, game @ Reliant Stadium, Houston TX, home edge Houston. Temple tough in dog role this year and amped for a Championship Game. My line figured to be Houston -8 and total of 57.

323 USC +4 vs 324 Stanford, @ blue jean field, Santa Clara, slight edge to Stanford being in close proximity to Santa Clara, my line figured to be Stanford by 2-3, Trojans typically play small dog role well in this series in regular season matchups, Coach Helton auditioning for his job and has done well as has his seniors. Stanford off big come from behind gift from the Irish. Interesting. Total should be around 59, I had the "TREE" favored by 4, so right on the number.

325 Florida +17 1/2 vs 326 Alabama, played in Atlanta Dome, Bama as a DD fav in this Dome, not good, last time big fav vs Georgia a couple years back. Gators offense really looked great vs Florida St last night didn't they? Embarassing loss and now big dd dog? Hmmm. Total should be around 45. I have Bama favored by 8-9 pts?

329 UNC +5 1/2 vs 330 Clemson, being played in Charlotte, natural field, UNC plays well in dog role in Charlotte, Clemson just eh, Clemson off a win but played a bit lackluster vs inspired Gamecock club and outgoing interim HC Shawn Elliott. UNC off tough instate battle with N C State given plenty of turnovers once again by the Pack now face one of the best ACC "D"s and nimble QBs in Watson. I had Clemson as a 2 pt dog with no home edge and total of 58. Liking the dog here.

Input folks?

Nothing on Iowa/Michigan St line just yet, I have Michigan St as a 6 pt dog to the Hawkeyes and total of 52 being played in the Indiacrapolis Dome.

Looks like you are way of on the Iowa line based on what Vegas posted

Quote Originally Posted by WildBillPicks7 View Post
    Nothing on Iowa/Michigan St line just yet, I have Michigan St as a 6 pt dog to the Hawkeyes and total of 52 being played in the Indiacrapolis Dome.
    Yes sir, Hawkeye. You are correct. Saw Michigan St is -4, moved to -3 1/2 Even.

Last time both played vs each other, Iowa @ Home vs State, Hawkeyes were -1 1/2 and lost 26-14 in IC.

Won @ State in 2012 +8, 19-16.

State 2-1 L3 vs Iowa, home/away series.

CJ will have to be on his A game making great decisions. I liked the way Penn St moved the ball..