Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

Thread: Tues. Halves

Tues. Halves

Haven't had much success in college the past couple days, but I love the over in the Tigers/Tigers game tonight. Auburn will be pushing the pace, but I doubt they'll do much damage on defense. LSU will have to beat themselves. I should play the FH over, (as I really like Auburn to put up points tonight), but I simply can't see them slowing LSU down or the total hitting without LSU getting 40+

First half play
    LSU team total over 39.5 (-105)
    $420 to win $400

LSU 43-39

Wth happened. I thought for sure it would hit. Ur due for a huge run
    Sometimes the thrill of the chase causes us to be blind to the things we really need to see.

Are you sure 39.5 isn't a typo?

2/2/16 7:00pm College Basketball 723 LSU 1st Half Over 36˝ -110* vs Auburn
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Borg!

Quote Originally Posted by alb View Post
    Are you sure 39.5 isn't a typo?

2/2/16 7:00pm College Basketball 723 LSU 1st Half Over 36˝ -110* vs Auburn
    Horrible beat L. That's my second one-bucket loss in as many days. ALB- yeah, it was 39.5 for me. I had 38.5 (-125) around 4:30 this afternoon, but that was as low as I had it (unless it dropped right before tip, in which case I missed out. Books have been getting tighter with these "high totals" over the last couple weeks, and I've been getting roped by 2-4 point losses like you wouldn't believe. It was very profitable the first few weeks of the season, not so much now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradjmad22 View Post
    Horrible beat L. That's my second one-bucket loss in as many days. ALB- yeah, it was 39.5 for me. I had 38.5 (-125) around 4:30 this afternoon, but that was as low as I had it (unless it dropped right before tip, in which case I missed out. Books have been getting tighter with these "high totals" over the last couple weeks, and I've been getting roped by 2-4 point losses like you wouldn't believe. It was very profitable the first few weeks of the season, not so much now.
    Stay the course bro. Don't changed ur game. Things come full circle. It's a marathon not a sprint. Stick ball right around the corner. Would love to see another sick run like last year. Peace.
    Sometimes the thrill of the chase causes us to be blind to the things we really need to see.