Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: tursdie

small plays

Fer the fuck of it not Cert plays

Oakland + and over for a little more Oakland been a road juggernaut $$ maker.. kinda like fading the Braves .
    "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

Quote Originally Posted by hammer1 View Post
    Fer the fuck of it not Cert plays

Oakland + and over for a little more Oakland been a road juggernaut $$ maker.. kinda like fading the Braves .

Fuck it dbled both Oakland plus and the Over for 50 % more than the side Ya want pick it up ya gotta lay it down........Old Hammer Proverb !!!!

When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

Glad to see you on this. GL Hammer

Sharp
    Fuck it dbled both Oakland plus and the Over for 50 % more than the side Ya want pick it up ya gotta lay it down........Old Hammer Proverb !!!!
    Free rolling a comeback now...

Nice call
    “IF ONE DOES NOT MOVE, THEY DO NOT NOTICE THE CHAINS”

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

ATTA BOY!!!!!!!!

Nice work Hammer. Thanks for posting

Always enjoy the silence from the haters who are so quick to pounce on you when you have a couple losers....where are they now?

Quote Originally Posted by RogerPedackter View Post
    Nice work Hammer. Thanks for posting

Always enjoy the silence from the haters who are so quick to pounce on you when you have a couple losers....where are they now?

Tanks Roger I really don't get the negatives ...what positive result are u gonna get by bashing some one and esp when it's unfounded.. Ya don't like my style ..i understand but ya can't argue w the results >>>> for 14 fucking years ya get bored go back thru my posts....i love em fortunately had only 2 morons here trying ta lick my nuts with sandpaper tongues Vincenzo and T Fresh Flatulence Febrezio.... and nether one post plays or has a clue......Stupid Sons of Bitches .. I just hope they don't reproduce

Any way lunch is paid for {Pho} n a couple a Margaritas........ I abs hate posting a loser but as i said Oak was a road winner as the Atlanta Braves are a Huge $$ loser...so ya really have only one reason ta post em ..... the trend !!! But thats not enough. Last couple weeks have been like shooting fish in a barrel on my small plays i don't post.......but that can go south fast so i only post stuff i think can't lose.... at least i hope not.. All i want is is ta post more winners than any one else get some ATTA BOYs and move on...been some fine pickin' from some the stalwarts here lately Kudos to em all !!!!

Anyway lunch time is >>>>"""""HAMMER TIME """""". .

Tanks Roger I really don't get the negatives ...what positive result are u gonna get by bashing some one and esp when it's unfounded.. Ya don't like my style ..i understand but ya can't argue w the results >>>> for 14 fucking years ya get bored go back thru my posts....i love em fortunately had only 2 morons here trying ta lick my nuts with sandpaper tongues Vincenzo and T Fresh Flatulence Febrezio.... and nether one post plays or has a clue......Stupid Sons of Bitches .. I just hope they don't reproduce

Any way lunch is paid for {Pho} n a couple a Margaritas........ I abs hate posting a loser but as i said Oak was a road winner as the Atlanta Braves are a Huge $$ loser...so ya really have only one reason ta post em ..... the trend !!! But thats not enough. Last couple weeks have been like shooting fish in a barrel on my small plays i don't post.......but that can go south fast so i only post stuff i think can't lose.... at least i hope not.. All i want is is ta post more winners than any one else get some ATTA BOYs and move on...been some fine pickin' from some the stalwarts here lately Kudos to em all !!!!

Anyway lunch time is >>>>"""""HAMMER TIME """""". .
    Hammer this will be my final time EVER addressing you. All Vinnie and I have ever asked is simple english - You want to post with dialect like an fucking idiot go for it. Just post the fucking plays clear and concisely. You still can't do that even though MANY posters have asked you the same...I do take offense to your comments above. I am not going to bash you back so I don't get in trouble. I will leave it at that...Don't post shit about me again please nor will I EVER enter one of your threads.

tursdie

Any baseball or nba plays tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF %#&$@...!

Hammer I look for your posts, and love it when I see one. If anybody has a problem with you, there's plenty of other stuff to read. Keep doing what you're doing.

Back in the Saddle Friday

Pirates / Reds Over !!!! Clear !!!!

Love the play!!! Be prepared for a lot of ATTTTA BOY coming your way

shoot low sheriff, he's riding a pony... CLEAR ENUF>

Surprising ""LOOOOZER"" after a long string of Pitt overs.....We move on !!!!

Hammer Tries a 3 teamer

Cubs ... Mets ...... Jays Lets Get Lucky !!!!!!

Cubs ... Mets ...... Jays Lets Get Lucky !!!!!!

Ya wann get really frisky add tampa bay in 4 tmer for a smaller amount or whatever.. TB CUBS JAYS METS>>>>>>>>>4 tms.

Blog Entries
    Ya wann get really frisky add tampa bay in 4 tmer for a smaller amount or whatever.. TB CUBS JAYS METS>>>>>>>>>4 tms.
    So are you playing a 4 teamer or a 3 and a 4 teamer?

3 teamer #1 lets say 3 units 4 teamer #2 lets say 2 units Dat clear won a few a these lately so thought I.d share actually a lot of em
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    So are you playing a 4 teamer or a 3 and a 4 teamer?

3 teamer #1 lets say 3 units 4 teamer #2 lets say 2 units Dat clear won a few a these lately so thought I.d share actually a lot of em

leave it to the Mets to get shut out by the lowly Braves and burn the 3 teamer. pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by tt boy View Post
    leave it to the Mets to get shut out by the lowly Braves and burn the 3 teamer. pathetic

Was gonna post the same thing.....,.,.Shit happens.....

Both parlays cashed the next day........ Moms Day !!! Brewers . Reds over 8.5 Looking for a re peat of yesterday
    Not a certainty play

Both parlays cashed the next day........ Moms Day !!! Brewers . Reds over 8.5 Looking for a re peat of yesterday
    Not a certainty play

Bad sign Late $$ went ta under..... But i will ride with it any way...

Bad sign Late $$ went ta under..... But i will ride with it any way...
    Was gonna ask you about that. Was all set to go when the price moved down last second. Still a hammerlock for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Deezy View Post
    Was gonna ask you about that. Was all set to go when the price moved down last second. Still a hammerlock for ya?
    Not a hammerlock but i am taking it for less. had i not played it i wd have passed But not all of these late moves win I just prefer to be cautious But will ride with this one.....

Great calls. Pretty much a repeat
    LET'S GO COWBOYS

Nice one boss

Can't wait for the next Hammerlock

Quote Originally Posted by canuckfan77 View Post
    Nice one boss

Can't wait for the next Hammerlock
    Thanks Ole "Buddy"

"Lucky dart out again today "

Cardinals Tonight over Dodgers...........Wednesday May 11,.. clear ???? Hammer contemplating lateral career move... details later.......