Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 85 of 85
  1. #61
    Go Heels saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Balls Deep
    Posts
    9,500
    Alright come on BW give me one answer and I leave this thread forever. Have about 1 BTC each in sys, steem, dgb and xrp.

    Have 1 more BTC I'm going to use for alt and then I'm not going to log in for a long time. What do I buy? More xrp? Would appreciate your guidance, then I'm outtie.

  2. #62
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Blockchain
    Posts
    15,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson View Post
    hopefully it was LBC it just took off from 18

    nxt should go soon


    nxt doubled

    lbc quadrupled going to $1 soon

    sys will be coming up soon
    \_(ツ)_/¯

  3. #63
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Blockchain
    Posts
    15,453
    Quote Originally Posted by saint View Post
    Alright come on BW give me one answer and I leave this thread forever. Have about 1 BTC each in sys, steem, dgb and xrp.

    Have 1 more BTC I'm going to use for alt and then I'm not going to log in for a long time. What do I buy? More xrp? Would appreciate your guidance, then I'm outtie.

    I would say ETC
    \_(ツ)_/¯

  4. #64
    Go Pokes! Jaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    7,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson View Post
    I would say ETC
    When Woodson said buy ETH last October I bought at $12 now its $300. LOL
    I recently flipped 25% of the profits to ETC.
    HODL

    If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

    Freedom is Not Free!

    Free your mind and your ass will follow!

  5. #65
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Blockchain
    Posts
    15,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    When Woodson said buy ETH last October I bought at $12 now its $300. LOL
    I recently flipped 25% of the profits to ETC.
    HODL


    Its actually $367.


    Patience is key... LBC just turned 5x BTC
    Attached Images Attached Images
    \_(ツ)_/¯

  6. #66
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Blockchain
    Posts
    15,453
    Wrong image...

    I use market sentiment to see what everyone is talking about in pumps... worth the money if you know how to utilize...
    \_(ツ)_/¯

  7. #67
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Blockchain
    Posts
    15,453
    I'd move 10% more to ETC honestly. ETH is overbought in ICO money. ETC isn't.
    \_(ツ)_/¯

  8. #68
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Blockchain
    Posts
    15,453
    Think about it.


    ETC is the EXACT same thing as ETH however its immutable. There's honor in holding true to your word so the Asian market LOVES it unlike ETH which rolled back two Mays ago.

    Why pay $367 when you can have the same tech for $20?

    Plus Barry Shilbert has a fund in the US based on ETC. BTC doesnt. Its about to sky rocket,
    \_(ツ)_/¯

  9. #69
    Go Heels saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Balls Deep
    Posts
    9,500
    In on ETC as well. Thanks.


    Woodson- you have been prophetic. "sys about to pop"- bam. How does one learn to ascertain this. Can you link places to start? I have a job that allows me to be back and forth to my computer all day. I'm thinking I need to start educating myself to really make this have legs.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by saint View Post
    In on ETC as well. Thanks.


    Woodson- you have been prophetic. "sys about to pop"- bam. How does one learn to ascertain this. Can you link places to start? I have a job that allows me to be back and forth to my computer all day. I'm thinking I need to start educating myself to really make this have legs.
    That is why you have to hold. I have a lot of SYS and LBC but I really have no idea how long to hold if I was thinking of buying/selling short term. And you can't expect Woodson to come in here all the time. You can learn a bit but you are playing with fire IMO by playing the day trading game.

  11. #71
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Blockchain
    Posts
    15,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampled Underfoot View Post
    That is why you have to hold. I have a lot of SYS and LBC but I really have no idea how long to hold if I was thinking of buying/selling short term. And you can't expect Woodson to come in here all the time. You can learn a bit but you are playing with fire IMO by playing the day trading game.


    Congrats. LBRY just hit $1. I expect it to go up a bit for tomorrows announcement. Dive down as profots are taken and then climb on actual release.


    Heavy into this one.
    \_(ツ)_/¯

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson View Post
    Congrats. LBRY just hit $1. I expect it to go up a bit for tomorrows announcement. Dive down as profots are taken and then climb on actual release.


    Heavy into this one.
    Thanks for tipping these. Hopefully it climbs back up there. I'm sitting on LBC, SYS, and DGB.

  13. #73
    Go Pokes! Jaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    7,077
    Quote Originally Posted by saint View Post
    In on ETC as well. Thanks.


    Woodson- you have been prophetic. "sys about to pop"- bam. How does one learn to ascertain this. Can you link places to start? I have a job that allows me to be back and forth to my computer all day. I'm thinking I need to start educating myself to really make this have legs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampled Underfoot View Post
    Thanks for tipping these. Hopefully it climbs back up there. I'm sitting on LBC, SYS, and DGB.
    You all need to head over to Bittrex. Some really good coins over there not on Poloniex. XVG for one. Check it out.

    If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

    Freedom is Not Free!

    Free your mind and your ass will follow!

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    You all need to head over to Bittrex. Some really good coins over there not on Poloniex. XVG for one. Check it out.

    I've been meaning to sign up for that place. I'm off today so i'll do that later today. MTL is supposed to come out on exchanges soon too but who knows which one.

  15. #75
    Go Pokes! Jaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    7,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampled Underfoot View Post
    I've been meaning to sign up for that place. I'm off today so i'll do that later today. MTL is supposed to come out on exchanges soon too but who knows which one.
    Soooooo many more gems to find over there! Good luck!
    If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

    Freedom is Not Free!

    Free your mind and your ass will follow!

  16. #76
    Registered User Snafu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    7,428
    thanks for the info guys

    which exchange service has quickest verification for cash deposits (money transfer/bank/paypal, EU if possible)?
    i have been waiting kraken verification like a week now and looks like i'm missing IOTA train....

    i rather make direct deposit from my bank account (SEPA if possible)


    any other bubbling under currencies ?

    Motto panukeiku !

  17. #77
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Blockchain
    Posts
    15,453
    DCR Im wearing the tshirt right now.
    \_(ツ)_/¯

  18. #78
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Blockchain
    Posts
    15,453
    Ive started mapping exchange ownership of wallets... coinbase owns 250k dcr...


    yep.. matter of time
    \_(ツ)_/¯

  19. #79
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Blockchain
    Posts
    15,453
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBlueChip View Post
    I'm on all three now. So...I'm getting money to circle , then to gatehub, then to polienex?

    I feel as lost as when my nieces taught me snapchat.
    Hi Bobby
    So it's probably easier to send
    Feel free to call me
    \_(ツ)_/¯

  20. #80
    Trustee BobbyBlueChip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Belly of the Beast
    Posts
    20,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson View Post
    Hi Bobby
    So it's probably easier to send
    Feel free to call me
    I got it all figured out now Woody - I appreciate the help

  21. #81
    ELITE ocballer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Laguna Beach,CA
    Posts
    1,699
    You guys hold all ur bags still??

  22. #82
    Trustee BobbyBlueChip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Belly of the Beast
    Posts
    20,315
    Feels like 2017 is about to happen all over again.

  23. #83
    Registered User tulah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    3,452
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBlueChip View Post
    Feels like 2017 is about to happen all over again.
    This 1 will be better.
    Actual use cases and infrastructures built.
    Institutional money has arrived.

    BTC , ETH , LINK will gain big attention.

  24. #84
    ELITE ocballer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Laguna Beach,CA
    Posts
    1,699
    Let’s get this thread going again like it’s 2017! This time Will be even better

  25. #85
    my NIM has started to go again.

    hopefuly it can get in the top 100 again with all this buzz.

    waiting for news of apple turning into a crypto wallet in 2021!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 1998-2014 J Wooden Corporation, Inc
US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only.
Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state, or local law(s) is prohibited.

Disclaimer   DMCA Notice