Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 684

Thread: Bitcoin $781.41

  1. #1
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    98,530
    Blog Entries
    1

    Bitcoin $781.41


  2. #2
    Under .500 yyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Outside....Now!
    Posts
    32,320
    Again. Doesn't the government pretty much see bitcoin as a way to fund gambling sites? I just can't pull the trigger.
    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.

  3. #3
    Registered User Lucy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    N. GA
    Posts
    476
    Bought mine a year or two ago at $200. Never used them, just sitting with Coinbase. Not sure what my plan is with them. Just hope the uptrend continues and I really think it will.

  4. #4
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    98,530
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    Again. Doesn't the government pretty much see bitcoin as a way to fund gambling sites? I just can't pull the trigger.

    I don't know but I will guess that funding gambling sites is a very small percentage.
    Go here and look at the transactions happening live, I hardly think all that is going to sports books.
    https://blockchain.info/
    And that just one of many, many exchanges.

  5. #5
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    98,530
    Blog Entries
    1
    I just saw a bitcoin transaction for 214 bitcoins.

  6. #6
    Registered User Lucy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    N. GA
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    I don't know but I will guess that funding gambling sites is a very small percentage.
    Go here and look at the transactions happening live, I hardly think all that is going to sports books.
    https://blockchain.info/
    And that just one of many, many exchanges.
    Holy Moly thats a lot of transactions going on. Had no idea they moved like that. Thanks for sharing that site.

  7. #7
    Go Pokes! Jaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    7,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
    Bought mine a year or two ago at $200. Never used them, just sitting with Coinbase. Not sure what my plan is with them. Just hope the uptrend continues and I really think it will.
    From my understanding the IRS has dug it fangs in to Coinbase being a USA based company. May want to research moving coin to another wallet. Tax implications at Coinbase.
    If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

    Freedom is Not Free!

    Free your mind and your ass will follow!

  8. #8
    Registered User Lucy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    N. GA
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    From my understanding the IRS has dug it fangs in to Coinbase being a USA based company. May want to research moving coin to another wallet. Tax implications at Coinbase.
    Thanks Jaxx, I will look into that. Sounds about right, make a good investment and the government comes in and take the profits

  9. #9
    Registered User Lucy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    N. GA
    Posts
    476
    Hit 790. Looks like we go 1,000 if goes over 805 and holds. Know it looks like u missed out but 20% returned still nice value. If hits 1k no telling where it goes.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    30,850
    I put 1000 in Bitcoin in August to hold until I needed it for football and its grown big time, now I'm not moving it until it hits 2 grand

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by hedgehog View Post
    I put 1000 in Bitcoin in August to hold until I needed it for football and its grown big time, now I'm not moving it until it hits 2 grand
    Really you can turn 1k into 2k in a few days here with the great cappers we have !

  12. #12
    Jack's Mentor Sportsaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Crustacean Nation
    Posts
    32,168
    Quote Originally Posted by T View Post
    Really you can turn 1k into 2k in a few days here with the great cappers we have !

    Thank you for the kind words...........

  13. #13
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    98,530
    Blog Entries
    1
    $814.98

  14. #14
    Registered User Cie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    21,811
    Quote Originally Posted by T View Post
    Really you can turn 1k into 2k in a few days here with the great cappers we have !
    "There are a lot of places I like, but I like New Orleans better"

    Bob Dylan

  15. #15
    Registered User Lucy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    N. GA
    Posts
    476
    $830

  16. #16
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    98,530
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
    $830
    This is fun

  17. #17
    Under .500 yyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Outside....Now!
    Posts
    32,320
    Why gamble? Just buy bitcoin!
    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    30,850
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    This is fun

  19. #19
    Registered User Lucy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    N. GA
    Posts
    476
    $858

  20. #20
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    98,530
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
    $858
    Holy shit, I had to check my transactions to see if a book sent me money. I'm not sure how the price affects my balance but I've grown over $600 in 2 days. Good stuff.

  21. #21
    Hopeful Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North of Titletown AKA Boston
    Posts
    7,496
    What stops terrorists from using this to move money?

  22. #22
    'That Said' Handi Capper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    northern Ky
    Posts
    10,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    What stops terrorists from using this to move money?
    nuttin
    Keep America Great

  23. #23
    Go Heels saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Balls Deep
    Posts
    9,500
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    Holy shit, I had to check my transactions to see if a book sent me money. I'm not sure how the price affects my balance but I've grown over $600 in 2 days. Good stuff.
    Fucking 5dimes taking 36 hours to process a bitcoin payout is absurd, costing me some coin!

  24. #24
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    98,530
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by saint View Post
    Fucking 5dimes taking 36 hours to process a bitcoin payout is absurd, costing me some coin!
    Betagame doesn't even take 36 minutes.

  25. #25
    Go Heels saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Balls Deep
    Posts
    9,500
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    Betagame doesn't even take 36 minutes.
    Was choking to death on the chalk- if lines get down to 5d I'd be back.

  26. #26
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    98,530
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by saint View Post
    Was choking to death on the chalk- if lines get down to 5d I'd be back.
    They now have -105 lines for $500 and up deposits.

  27. #27
    Go Heels saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Balls Deep
    Posts
    9,500
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    They now have -105 lines for $500 and up deposits.
    Ok will check out

  28. #28
    Registered User Lucy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    N. GA
    Posts
    476
    U start thread 781. Now 895. $1000 coming.

  29. #29
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    98,530
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
    U start thread 781. Now 895. $1000 coming.
    $908

  30. #30
    Registered User Lucy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    N. GA
    Posts
    476
    $960

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyrightę 1998-2014 J Wooden Corporation, Inc
US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only.
Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state, or local law(s) is prohibited.

Disclaimer   DMCA Notice