Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

Thread: Everyone ok?

Everyone ok?

I keep telling myself that Iím smarter than I was in 2017, but Iíve had three 30% retracements this cycle and didnít sell into it. Iím almost positive that itís going to work out this time but these markets are insane.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBlueChip View Post
    I keep telling myself that Iím smarter than I was in 2017, but Iíve had three 30% retracements this cycle and didnít sell into it. Iím almost positive that itís going to work out this time but these markets are insane.
    As I mentioned in my last post I wrote this off 2 years ago as a lesson well learnt, only to find out after opening up my Binance account that the money is back. I got really excited this weekend to find a few thousand bucks. I than proceeded to FOMO out of my ass, and proceed to add to my 3 positions, VET, ADA, VGX. I did some reading on these bad boys, liked what I saw, and bought a bunch more. I than wake up today to see it dumped hard this morning, at which point I bought even more LOL. I trade stocks, and should have known better that a big retraction would come. Anyhow, I literally bought these at the peak of the last bull run, I mean a week or two before the rug got pulled. I understand I am in the somewhat earlier stages of the next bull run, so I look forward to seeing where this all goes 6 months from now.

Not scared at all.

Buy the dip. This run is different. Working products on display and adoption.

Quote Originally Posted by tulah View Post
    Buy the dip.
    With what?

Quote Originally Posted by tulah View Post
    Buy the dip. This run is different. Working products on display and adoption.
    Yes, 100% agree. I am not making the same mistake as I did a few years ago. How do you play it, do you swing trade these? The coins are so damn volatile , and they can move fast. I don't want to get caught on the sidelines by fucking up the timing on these. It looks like a few days ago there was a mass panic, and the market dumped offering great buy in opportunities. I am guessing the safest play would be to just load the boat on the dips. I am hearing this bull run will go for 6 more months, is that true?

With what?
    Aave, Celsius , synthetix , Blockfi, all offer collateral lending.
    Aave(lend) allows redemption with existing collateralized funds.

Tulah can i email you some questions? We both live in socal and i need some advice. Thanks