THURSDAY
    816 GONZAGA+7
    812 KANSAS+6
    818 ZONA+3

FRIDAY
    878 UNC+3
    872 FLA.+8.5

GoodLuck

Yea I lost my TEASER because SC beat DUKE I ended up losing a total of 1000 on the TEASER,400 on 2 halftime bets and really a shot at winning 10 dimes off a 1 dime bet but what the hell....how many times does SC beat DUKE in THE NCAA Tourney.i can win the money back but I love that Duke lost so we are going to start over and give it our best run.

GoodLuck

Guys I'm going to take tomorrow off and get some rest and try to get back in the ZONE and quite making these little stupid mental mistakes like betting OAKLAND-4 and not buying off the 4 like I ALWAYS do causing me to push instead of win.....at least that's my story, excuse, whatever and I'm sticking f...ing to it...LOL

Ok guys I enjoyed the he'll out of my vacation but it's time to go back to work.....it's ACTION TIME

I tell you guys I just can't figure out MICHIGAN-OREGON game.Last time I watched Mic. they looked like they could win the whole deal but I have also seen em play and they looked like they couldn't beat my local high school.
    I just can't pull the trigger on this game so I'm passing it.

hey Buddy Buddy!

I've got 14 of 15 tms in my teaser that have won, just waiting for the final cherry on top!!

Can u please share which of these gms in the next few days came bk strongest to your capping?

thanks and good luck everyday!

LoB

Quote Originally Posted by LordofBalls View Post
    hey Buddy Buddy!

I've got 14 of 15 tms in my teaser that have won, just waiting for the final cherry on top!!

Can u please share which of these gms in the next few days came bk strongest to your capping?

thanks and good luck everyday!

LoB
    Why not put a little pressure on old Buddy right after he just posted he enjoyed his vacation and was all rested up and Blah, Blah, nooooo LOB wants to come in and lay a f...king I've won 14 out of 15 and need you to help me win the last one....LOL

Just joking with you LOB...let me smoke em over and I'll post what in my opinon is the best play up there bro.

Ok LOB if I were in your shoes needing one game to win it would be without a doubt
    NC+2.5

I know your with 5 dimes and that is THIER line right now.Too me that's your best play to take home the bacon.GL whatever you do

LOB I have run thru em again and again so I'm confirming that NC+2.5 in my opinon is your best play.GL

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyWright View Post
    LOB I have run thru em again and again so I'm confirming that NC+2.5 in my opinon is your best play.GL

I'm glad I caught u with a clear, refreshed mind!! And.. that is exactly how I felt also.. the strongest play on the board to just win the damn game, North Gaddammit Carofuckinglina!

thanks Buddy, GL on your new one that starts today too!

(I started another one last night, 3-0 so far )

Best o'Luck Always!!

LoB

I'm glad I caught u with a clear, refreshed mind!! And.. that is exactly how I felt also.. the strongest play on the board to just win the damn game, North Gaddammit Carofuckinglina!

thanks Buddy, GL on your new one that starts today too!

(I started another one last night, 3-0 so far )

Best o'Luck Always!!

LoB
    HE'LL LOB I never said anything about clear headed. bro those days are long gone....LOL

That KANSAS game worries me boys.PURDUE has an old school 7 ft NBA stud in the center that can cause Kansas problems unless those studs of theirs can hit the 3s and they can hit em.Im looking for Mr NBA to foul out and then KANSAS CRUISES in for the win...I hope

That KANSAS game worries me boys.PURDUE has an old school 7 ft NBA stud in the center that can cause Kansas problems unless those studs of theirs can hit the 3s and they can hit em.Im looking for Mr NBA to foul out and then KANSAS CRUISES in for the win...I hope
    I thought the same but this is a serious home court advantage for KU. This line keeps creeping up also.

Quote Originally Posted by fla View Post
    I thought the same but this is a serious home court advantage for KU. This line keeps creeping up also.

Well they seriously blew em out in the second half.

15 TEAM 10 POINT TEASER PAYS 10 DIMES FOR 1 DIME BET 10 OPEN SLOTS
    THURSDAY
    816 GONZAGA+7-W
    812 KANSAS+6-W
    818 ZONA+3-W

FRIDAY
    878 UNC+3-W
    872 FLA.+8.5-W

GoodLuck
    Man that ARIZONA didn't turn out the way I thought it would.They gave that game away in the last minute...piss poor floor management there really.alot of teams glad they don't have to face ZONA for sure.Bad luck ZONA fans bad ass luck.
    Last edited by BuddyWright; 03-25-2017 at 12:19 AM.

LOB after fighting with you for the past year or so about opening a 5 dimes account and playing 10 point Teasers with me I believe now you see the value in them. I await your THANK YOU BUDDY with baited breath.LOL
    OH yea I hope you are playing the TIES REDUCE because if you aren't you damn sure need to be ...I'm serious about this LOB.

How about them GAMECOCKS boys.

LOB after fighting with you for the past year or so about opening a 5 dimes account and playing 10 point Teasers with me I believe now you see the value in them. I await your THANK YOU BUDDY with baited breath.LOL
    OH yea I hope you are playing the TIES REDUCE because if you aren't you damn sure need to be ...I'm serious about this LOB.

THANK U BUDDY!!

and yes.... I played the ties reduce (not lose).. 50 bucks paid me 437.50... and most of em won damn easy too!

I had an 8 tm parlay for 30 bucks to win almost 2400 if Arizona covers the damn ml yday, dem shits!
    had NCar ml as the 7th team with 1 open.. woulda won some decent coinage...

sometimes the gambling Gods are a cruel bunch!

ps
    I'm glad I finally got an acct there too

GL ~ LoB

THANK U BUDDY!!

and yes.... I played the ties reduce (not lose).. 50 bucks paid me 437.50... and most of em won damn easy too!

I had an 8 tm parlay for 30 bucks to win almost 2400 if Arizona covers the damn ml yday, dem shits!

ps

GL ~ LoB
    Yep they are easy to lose bro.im playing a 15 teamer to wim 10 dimes.the first one I won 3 dimes so I stepping out.GL on your plays

SATURDAY

ADDING
    KANSAS+3
    GONZAGA+2

GoodLuck

THANK U BUDDY!!

ps

GL ~ LoB
    LOB WHERE u messed up was not buying points on ZONA I'm sure u see that now.u didnt save much betting straight Ml.in a multi team parlays it doesn't make any sense betting straight ML u need to buy points it is going to cost u chump change and give u an edge so don't f...king do that anymore.

LOB WHERE u messed up was not buying points on ZONA I'm sure u see that now.u didnt save much betting straight Ml.in a multi team parlays it doesn't make any sense betting straight ML u need to buy points it is going to cost u chump change and give u an edge so don't f...king do that anymore.
    I will heed ur words.... hindsight is pretty f'ing accurate

should have bought pts w Wisc instead of ml too... my ass is gonna hurt for awhile from dat bullchit

better luck this wknd for us Buddy!

I will heed ur words.... hindsight is pretty f'ing accurate

should have bought pts w Wisc instead of ml too... my ass is gonna hurt for awhile from dat bullchit

better luck this wknd for us Buddy!
    Problem u have buying points on a dog is if they get in a blow out situation.yea points on top of dog points look good until they get smoked by 24 points or more so keep that in mind also dude.

SUNDAY BASKETS

ADDING
    724 N.C.+7.5

GoodLuck

In my opinon the best chance for NC to lose is going to be against KENTUCKY in MEMPHIS and that's probably the only game standing between NC winning the whole Tourney in my opinon and you guys know what opinon are like..

I'm going to be looking for halftime action on both games tonight and I'll do my best to post my play early enough for any of you guys interested.

LOB MR C is 4 games away from winning 20 dimes on a 15 team teaser.DAMN ...in one month or so he has gone from a 600. dollar bankroll to over a 15 dime bankroll.....even if he doesn't win it will be a he'll of a tourney for him.....SC cost me a 10 dime win but I'm a fan so......

LOB MR C is 4 games away from winning 20 dimes on a 15 team teaser.DAMN ...in one month or so he has gone from a 600. dollar bankroll to over a 15 dime bankroll.....even if he doesn't win it will be a he'll of a tourney for him.....SC cost me a 10 dime win but I'm a fan so......

pass my congratulations to Mr C when it hits!

GONZAGA+8 HALFTIME

GoodLuck

GONZAGA+8 HALFTIME-W

GoodLuck
    I bet that ATS at. -2 at all three of my books....a no brainer.a gimme