Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Kickserv, RE: DK Golf League

    Kick: I think you should bump up the $5 10 person weekly contest to 12 players. We've added a few new players and that one always fills up quickly. My $3 14 person contest is filling each week but it seems to be our limit.
    "I love the poorly educated." -Donald J Trump

    “Religion might be helpful in death, but education is helpful in life.” — Anonymous

    "Objective, verifiable facts no longer matter as much as our preconceptions and passions do." - Eric Frazier

  2. #2
    Wrong Forum Mod kickserv's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    70,582
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsHisNuts View Post
    Kick: I think you should bump up the $5 10 person weekly contest to 12 players.

    I don't have a "$5 10 person weekly contest" on Draftkings The only contest I have up and running is the Masters Golf Contest, which as of now is not close to being filled.

    This is the only one I have up and running.......

    http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/s...adjackers-Only!

    and WhatsHisNuts has not entered yet
    .
    .

    CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

    and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

    No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by kickserv View Post
    I don't have a "$5 10 person weekly contest" on Draftkings The only contest I have up and running is the Masters Golf Contest, which as of now is not close to being filled.

    This is the only one I have up and running.......

    http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/s...adjackers-Only!

    and WhatsHisNuts has not entered yet
    I thought you were "Rusty Unicorn" because the avatar is from Press Your Luck.
    "I love the poorly educated." -Donald J Trump

    “Religion might be helpful in death, but education is helpful in life.” — Anonymous

    "Objective, verifiable facts no longer matter as much as our preconceptions and passions do." - Eric Frazier

  4. #4
    Wrong Forum Mod kickserv's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    70,582
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsHisNuts View Post
    I thought you were "Rusty Unicorn" because the avatar is from Press Your Luck.

    Rusty Unicorn = sweet avatar
    .
    .

    CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

    and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

    No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by kickserv View Post
    Rusty Unicorn = sweet avatar
    Is it Bart?
    "I love the poorly educated." -Donald J Trump

    “Religion might be helpful in death, but education is helpful in life.” — Anonymous

    "Objective, verifiable facts no longer matter as much as our preconceptions and passions do." - Eric Frazier

  6. #6
    Wrong Forum Mod kickserv's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    70,582
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsHisNuts View Post
    Is it Bart?

    it is wareagle
    .
    .

    CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

    and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

    No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    16

    Question

    waitt whaat? hmmmmmmmm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 1998-2014 J Wooden Corporation, Inc
US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only.
Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state, or local law(s) is prohibited.

Disclaimer   DMCA Notice