Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

New to this site

I was 71% last year and thought I could help some people out.

8-3 on the year

Fresno state over 3 1/2. They will score 6

South Carolina +3. Will beat Mizzou

Georgia +4. Pick of the week !

Good luck guys!!!

Welcome to the best forum on the web...GL
    Sometimes the thrill of the chase causes us to be blind to the things we really need to see.

WOW

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtbag View Post

8-3 on the year

Fresno state over 3 1/2. They will score 6

South Carolina +3. Will beat Mizzou

Georgia +4. Pick of the week !

Good luck guys!!!

71% that's pretty good considering the best in the world rarely hit 60%. I will be sure to follow as I look forward to making a score

Welcome aboard D-Bag..... Aways can use some new blood, especially one that hits at a 71% clip! Gluck to you!

Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    71% that's pretty good considering the best in the world rarely hit 60%. I will be sure to follow as I look forward to making a score
    Yeah it was the best year I have ever had. Killed it with college football and second half bets NFL last year. I am hoping to be around 65% this year.

Yeah it was the best year I have ever had. Killed it with college football and second half bets NFL last year. I am hoping to be around 65% this year.

8-3 on the year

Seriously 8-3 for the year and 71% but you killed it on 11 total plays AMAZING I have some ocean front property right outside Phoenix if you want to buy some really cheap tooo

I think he means 8-3 this year so far? 71% last year ?

HAWK - That's the way that I read it as well.
    "Nothing is either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye View Post
    I think he means 8-3 this year so far? 71% last year ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    HAWK - That's the way that I read it as well.
    Same here. Unfortunately it seems like this world would rather be negative and tear someone down versus support them.

Yea I agree-easy to do. Its probably best not to come in saying you hit 71% last year being new to a site with no documentation. Just come in and post your plays and see what happens. gl to him.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye View Post
    Yea I agree-easy to do. Its probably best not to come in saying you hit 71% last year being new to a site with no documentation. Just come in and post your plays and see what happens. gl to him.
    well said Sir..

soon as I saw his post I thought "Oh Mommy"..71% last season and stating a w/l for this season nobody has seen.

but...hey...great place to hang...clean slate...he keeps a record that's awesome ...0-0 now..

we welcome him to the greatest place on earth to talk sports and document and help.

hell folks been padding their bankroll following your plays for 17 years.

another documented helper.....hell yeah....bring it on Dirtbag
    "We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws."

Hunter S. Thompson i

Good luck Dirtbag, just don't act like a D'bag and you will be fine. Hit at 71% again and you will be respected by everyone. GL this season hope you go to 72% this year.
    I might be dumb, but I'm not stupid.

Good Point friends I just read it differently as I am sure can be understood but seriously just busting his balls.....I remember being new to and until this season I did not post much at all

Sorry if I offended you sir welcome to the house Jack built

Quote Originally Posted by Vegasbnd1 View Post
    Good Point friends I just read it differently as I am sure can be understood but seriously just busting his balls.....I remember being new to and until this season I did not post much at all

Sorry if I offended you sir welcome to the house Jack built
    Then don't follow ... I have nothing to prove ... if u want to win just shut up and follow. Just stating what I did last year and I doubt I can duplicate it but thought I should at least post it . One thing I am sure of is my pics will out perform yours .., sorry just busting ur balls
    Last edited by Dirtbag; 09-09-2017 at 11:28 PM.

Nice job on those 3 I had Georgia as well.

Only wish I'd seen you sooner, great job.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk