Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LEND - ETHLend

LEND - ETHLend

For those that missed the SALT train look into ETHLend.

Currently $.05, it will follow SALTs 2018 run. I expect $1 by end of Q1 2018.
    \_(ツ)_/»

Where can you store LEND?

ERC-20 token on any ledger

Think about this. $10k investment in ETHLend is 200000 Tokens. In less than 100 days, that's $190k profit.
    \_(ツ)_/»

Where should i buy ? I heard rumors about hitbtc being a scam??

got mine from binance, don't know if they are US friendly

you can check available exchanges from here: https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

choose your coin and click "markets"

Motto panukeiku !

Quote Originally Posted by Snafu View Post

you can check available exchanges from here: https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

Getting into pro status! Nice Snafu!
    \_(ツ)_/»

Any opinion on SALT or LEND to pop first? Its gonna be a week before I can get funds for LEND. Thinking about moving money from SALT to LEND then buy SALT in 1 week again?

Quote Originally Posted by Trampled Underfoot View Post
    Any opinion on SALT or LEND to pop first? Its gonna be a week before I can get funds for LEND. Thinking about moving money from SALT to LEND then buy SALT in 1 week again?

I wouldnt move SALT until launch. Maybe Tuesday but definitely next two weeks.
    \_(ツ)_/»

Just sayin
    \_(ツ)_/»

Quote Originally Posted by Woodson View Post

Just sayin
    I'm in SALT and RCN at decent previous positions but I missed lend. Should have moved on it yesterday in the low 200s and didn't. You still think its worth a bag at 400 or should I wait for a dip. Entry price so key on these things.
    If it looks too good to be true, it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Snafu View Post

I just bought LEND from Binance , it is US friendly although it took awhile for them to confirm the buy

Blog Entries
    ERC-20 token on any ledger

Think about this. $10k investment in ETHLend is 200000 Tokens. In less than 100 days, that's $190k profit.
    Shits almost 9 cents now. I'm doing $10K and have bought $4200 so far. Should I wait and buy dips or should I get it in there now? I'm going to do what you say.

Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    Shits almost 9 cents now. I'm doing $10K and have bought $4200 so far. Should I wait and buy dips or should I get it in there now? I'm going to do what you say.

Buy in price is critical. If you don't get the right buy in you lose.

Love Woodson, but he is way ahead of you on the curve. He is bought in when he comes here.

If you bought DNT, MTL, CVC, TIX, TNT when he recommended them you got blasted vs BTC. They could still do well, but they are long term holds and way behind.

I really want LEND to add to my SALT and RCN positions, but if you buy during some FOMO rocket phase you end up paying. These things all dip and allow for reaccumulation.

In addition, there are so many coins going off all the time. If you miss one, dont get FOMO, wait til its available and look for others.

I would also strongly urge you to not think about anything in terms of cents. Its 422 sats. That's the only number that matters. I'm only sharing from my own experience. If BTC goes up you will crush USD in this space but if you are into alts you are trying to beat BTC. An alt that pumped 125 sats to 429 sats has a lot of potential but you are buying off a 350% bump.

If we get some steady BTC for a few months (or even a slight dip) this price might be great even at 422 sats but if BTC goes you will wish you didn't buy at a 350% spike.

I'm hoping Woodson weighs in here, I would like some, but I hope I'm not too late to the party for right now. Worst case I set up some orders and hope they fill.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombs View Post

Love Woodson, but he is way ahead of you on the curve. He is bought in when he comes here.

If you bought DNT, MTL, CVC, TIX, TNT when he recommended them you got blasted vs BTC. They could still do well, but they are long term holds and way behind.

I really want LEND to add to my SALT and RCN positions, but if you buy during some FOMO rocket phase you end up paying. These things all dip and allow for reaccumulation.

In addition, there are so many coins going off all the time. If you miss one, dont get FOMO, wait til its available and look for others.
    I hear ya. Thanks for the reply and advice.

LEND 477 sats now.

I hear ya. Thanks for the reply and advice.

LEND 477 sats now.
    I know. I have major FOMO with LEND. I don't know what to do. A lot of whether that price is good depends on what BTC does.

Blog Entries

I did buy all those. The ones that are left are DNT and TIX. TIX is a winner and DNT a small loser still. Not sure what to do with TIX. The others I sold for a half decent profit. I'm looking for a score now. I did and still am making out very nicely with BTC but I think it's time to move some over into the alts, something I really haven't gotten involved with except the quick trades above.

So many counterpoints but to each their own. No one predicted btc run up. No one. Anyone holding alts got demolished.

But to say, dont buy an undervalued coin at 422 sats when its true value is closer to 3x that is counterproductive.

Alts are gearing up to finally catch the ratio. Its cycles.

If you bought any alt you got blasted. Choose the game you want to play...

Calling me out stating I have already bought is bad gamesmanship .
    \_(ツ)_/»

So many counterpoints but to each their own. No one predicted btc run up. No one. Anyone holding alts got demolished.

But to say, dont buy an undervalued coin at 422 sats when its true value is closer to 3x that is counterproductive.

Alts are gearing up to finally catch the ratio. Its cycles.

If you bought any alt you got blasted. Choose the game you want to play...

Calling me out stating I have already bought is bad gamesmanship .
    I'm not calling you out. I appreciate your advice. It is fact that you are already bought in. That's not gamesmanship, that's your advantage. You bought LEND at less than 150 sats. Thats a different game from buying at 490. You know what you are doing, most of us here are trying to feel this out. I would like to add LEND, I just know I have been burned buying too high or on a run before and then in a few weeks things settle and you can get a much better entry. Could I miss out on LEND? Yes! But I think it's always best to use someone who is knowledgable's advice to make yourself better. Blind tailing will not be as good as what you are doing in real time.

I held 50% alts since August, I went up, then down, now basically back to square vs BTC. Still hoping we get a bigger push. I have hit on a few that helped me a lot. I also had a few too early sells (VTC and XWC specifically) and I missed out on a huge chunk of their gains. Definitely trial by fire.

I did buy all those. The ones that are left are DNT and TIX. TIX is a winner and DNT a small loser still. Not sure what to do with TIX. The others I sold for a half decent profit. I'm looking for a score now. I did and still am making out very nicely with BTC but I think it's time to move some over into the alts, something I really haven't gotten involved with except the quick trades above.
    DNT is going to be the real deal. A lot of good things coming.
    \_(ツ)_/»

I'm not calling you out. I appreciate your advice. It is fact that you are already bought in. That's not gamesmanship, that's your advantage. You bought LEND at less than 150 sats. Thats a different game from buying at 490. You know what you are doing, most of us here are trying to feel this out. I would like to add LEND, I just know I have been burned buying too high or on a run before and then in a few weeks things settle and you can get a much better entry. Could I miss out on LEND? Yes! But I think it's always best to use someone who is knowledgable's advice to make yourself better. Blind tailing will not be as good as what you are doing in real time.

I held 50% alts since August, I went up, then down, now basically back to square vs BTC. Still hoping we get a bigger push. I have hit on a few that helped me a lot. I also had a few too early sells (VTC and XWC specifically) and I missed out on a huge chunk of their gains. Definitely trial by fire.

In crypto that means, Im selling you my holdings for profits. Im shilling you a coin to buy so I profit.

I dont think you mean that. I told you guys the secret.

Twitter notification on Etherdelta coin adds when they list them and you like it buy immediately.

DRGN was .02 first of the month...
    \_(ツ)_/»

In crypto that means, Im selling you my holdings for profits. Im shilling you a coin to buy so I profit.

I dont think you mean that. I told you guys the secret.

Twitter notification on Etherdelta coin adds when they list them and you like it buy immediately.

DRGN was .02 first of the month...
    No way I think you are shilling coins. This is a small audience. We appreciate the input. It has been incredibly valuable. I agree that I think DNT could do well. I have stuck with it. I sold a good deal of my TIX, but I am HODLing TNT, DNT, IXT while they accumulate.

People get impatient with these, some of the biggest rockets you just need to wait out. And I think that will be even more true as real products come to fruition.

Bag filled at 380 sats on overnight dip. Honestly not best entry but wanted a position here.
    Last edited by Bombs; 12-19-2017 at 12:34 PM.

Bag filled at 380 sats on overnight dip. Honestly not best entry but wanted a position here.
    Nicely done.
    \_(ツ)_/»

It would be great if XVG and LEND stay quiet for another week.

I got my Ledger Nano S and put my LEND on it. Not sure if I like my Trezor or Nano more but I know I need to do some trades every few weeks to remember how these things work.

New Price Targets

New Price Targets based on TA:
    #ETH $5,000
    #LTC $2,509
    #SALT $100
    #EOS $80
    #XEM $20
    #LEND $10
    #ETC $75
    #XVG $50
    #XRP $17
    #TRX $10
    #MIOTA $25
    #NEO $125
    \_(ツ)_/»

Blog Entries
    Bought 26,981 LEND at 320 sats

Bought 26,981 LEND at 320 sats
    Once they clear their beta release, LEND will be at $1. I really think the sheer community support alone is a driving factor. 1 billion market cap will happen by end of q1.
    \_(ツ)_/»

New Price Targets based on TA:
    #ETH $5,000
    #LTC $2,509
    #SALT $100
    #EOS $80
    #XEM $20
    #LEND $10
    #ETC $75
    #XVG $50
    #XRP $17
    #TRX $10
    #MIOTA $25
    #NEO $125
    This is insane if you are even close on some of these.

So XVG > LEND?

Blog Entries
    Once they clear their beta release, LEND will be at $1. I really think the sheer community support alone is a driving factor. 1 billion market cap will happen by end of q1.
    Got my 100K worth tucked away on my Ledger. See you at the party.