Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

Why are people so hyped with FIFA 2018?

Is it just me or people are so hyped because of the world cup? Whatís so special about it anyway? I mean I understand itís a 4-year thing and that itís a global event but if you think about it, itís still just football. I met these Colombian women on the local pub. They asked me why I wasnít cheering for Russia (they were playing that time) like the rest. I answered honestly that Iím not really into the game and they looked at me like I grew two heads. Seriously, why so giddy about it? Please can somebody explain this to me. Also, I donít even know why they are asking me about supporting ďRussiaĒ Ö I am white, but I donít think I look Russian at all. (?)

Another ghost.....
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave in a pristine well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting " Holy Shit... What a Ride!!"

Quote Originally Posted by chrisv66 View Post
    Is it just me or people are so hyped because of the world cup? Whatís so special about it anyway? I mean I understand itís a 4-year thing and that itís a global event but if you think about it, itís still just football. I met these Colombian women on the local pub. They asked me why I wasnít cheering for Russia (they were playing that time) like the rest. I answered honestly that Iím not really into the game and they looked at me like I grew two heads. Seriously, why so giddy about it? Please can somebody explain this to me. Also, I donít even know why they are asking me about supporting ďRussiaĒ Ö I am white, but I donít think I look Russian at all. (?)

Thanks for posting.

Cool, I'm white too.....We should start a club or something.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsaholic View Post
    Cool, I'm white too.....We should start a club or something.....
    I dont think he likes beer, btw, you are reeealy white, Ive seen pics!
    ďTwo things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe.Ē
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Morris View Post
    Another ghost.....

with nothing to do.

ďThis lifeís hard, but itís harder if youíre stupid.Ē
    ― George V. Higgins, The Friends of Eddie Coyle

Quote Originally Posted by Morris View Post
    Another ghost.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post

with nothing to do.
    ghost?

WTF is FIFA
    ďTwo things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe.Ē
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by REFLOG View Post
    I dont think he likes beer, btw, you are reeealy white, Ive seen pics!

Just from the waist up.......

ghost?

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsaholic View Post
    - Albert Einstein