Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Wow Link is not stopping. I had to take some profit $15. Learned from past losses. Nothing goes straight up forever? Except maybe CHAINLINK!

If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

Freedom is Not Free!

Free your mind and your ass will follow!

Quote Originally Posted by tulah View Post
    Whew. Whatta rush.
    Page 19 https://t.co/A3Xh4m9o5a?amp=1
    Notice the hexagons? coincidence ? I doubt it. Time will tell...that SWIFT roadmap is approaching fast.
    SWIFT and derivatives will be the biggest catalyst.

DeFi has a short track record but itís making money. When these smart contracts get audited and insured(through nexus)
    Every freaking broker around will dump tons of capital into these protocols fielding 5-8% APR(for now)
    Eventually 3-5% is supposedly sustainable, I have no idea, Iím just basically repeating projections.
    Some wild liquidity pools are producing 600% yields. Incredible.
    ChainLink is used by these protocols as itís oracle. This is just 1 use case in for LINK in DeFi while in itís infancy stage , itís worth billions as a protocol.
    With Aave, you can deposit LINK and gain small interest...you can also borrow 70% of its value in USDC or DAI in seconds. Do whatever you want with it, like buy more link , or add usdc to a liquidity pool and gain the fees generated.
    Y Earn has opened a link vault where youíll be able to store your link in there vault where fees accrued are compounded into more link and added to the vault which is basically a whale long
    DeFi is here to stay and powered by ChainLink.
    IMO DeFi the reason weíve been gaining major traction this summer.
    Ok I did the coinbase thing a year ago through my England bank as per your advice. Thanks for that.. But now I got no clue what you are saying about Aave, Y earn, fees accrued and vaults. I did put half my stuff into a coinbase vault recently although I have no idea what the difference is. So what I am supposed to do now in normal talk?
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Borg!