Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Paxos and Chainlink.
    Lots of ties to PayPal.

https://www.paxos.com/paxos-adopts-c...-paxg-in-defi/

Wow, Thanks Tulah for the information and your thoughts!
    I live right next to the PayPal campus. Actually applied for an accounting position there last week.
    Have held BTC for a while, mainly for deposit bonuses, etc, but now using it as an investment vehicle with Link and a bit in some others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for the response and insight Tulah, appreciate it.

Breaks ATH in $
    Actual USE case bull run this time fellas. $22.25 now.
    Still lots of room to grow vs BTC/ETH-LINK pairs.
    2021 starting out strong.

this guy has 20M monthly subscribers. predicts $65 value. ummmm lets add a 0 to that

https://seekingalpha.com/article/440...er-in-long-run

https://dailyhodl.com/2021/02/01/mik...mpression=true

Mike recently replied to a tweet about wishing he bought a bigger bag of LINK.

Matt Beale of LINKPOOL tweeted and hinted at a product launch soon.

Arbitrium has been active as well.

Gemini Earn offering 4.5% apy to store your LINK on Gemini.

GME short squeeze has DeFi buzz strong. 70% of DeFi is secured by LINK.

DIP launched and ran 3x so far. (I sold at $0.34)

The entire market is bullish on LINK.

19 straight days above $20 USD
    Above breakout numbers and sitting at $27.37

Having a ton of fun right now, thanks Tulah!

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs10 View Post
    Having a ton of fun right now, thanks Tulah!
    Happy to share my findings.

$30 stablecoin....lol

Whatta run.

Quote Originally Posted by tulah View Post
    Happy to share my findings.

$30 stablecoin....lol

Whatta run.
    Kicking myself for not buying more than the 5k of them that I did at 1.89, but Iíve added to my stack during the run-up to 30.
    Any predictions as to where you think the top is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."

Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by redsfann View Post
    Kicking myself for not buying more than the 5k of them that I did at 1.89, but Iíve added to my stack during the run-up to 30.
    Any predictions as to where you think the top is?

I donít know. Maybe Iím bias. With other coins and projects I can spot the flaws or downside and judge when it feels toppy. In this run I have no idea. BTC is moving off strong fundamentals and store of value. Not hype this time. Eth is close to working efficiently once optimism and Arbitrum are launched. DeFi is kicking ass and the wall st guys like it. Cuban really digs it.
    Tesla buys $1.5B for its reserves. In the financial world you adapt or get left behind.
    This year we will hear more top notch companies follow that same path.
    This run features mostly working products and less hype. Lots to be excited about.
    In my brain it will be the new way moving forward post COVID19. Crypto will be featured.
    LINK use cases are never ending, IMO even at $100 itís undervalued. $1k started a meme and then some anons made spreadsheets that support $10k. All speculation of course.
    Everyone has that specific number where they feel good about cashing out of taking profit, for me $50 up I start taking some $ off the table maybe 10% or so.
    LINk Wallet diving last few weeks.
    The early adopters wallets have not moved. Lots of new wallets but look at the top 500 or so and see a pattern where theyíre still holding, on AVG the top 500 holding link in wallet for over 3 years. some accumulating , rarely sold.
    Hands of steel or in the know? I have no idea.

IMO Iíd say that staking announcement will probably be a buy the news but sell the results event.
    Pretty sure the smaller stacks that buy during this run will be dissatisfied with the ROI. Already see complaints on CT and biz about ďmarried to my bagsĒ and holding LINK during 2021 prevented me from buying (a) coin and (b)coin took off and I coulda 10x if I sold ...yadayadayada . You get the idea.

I see a lot of this thinking in the crypto forums I frequent.
    Best replies I see are the ones saying that if everyone thought that there was no upside to a coin because of its current price then all coins would be worth .0004 USD since no one was taking a chance on the price rising.
    Many people have asked me if itís too late to buy crypto and I canít buy a whole bitcoin etc etc... I explain that with 8 digits to the right of the decimal point with crypto, if you buy 100 USD worth of bitcoin you now have .000004 BTC or whatever the ratio is with that small of a purchase and as the price rises or falls the value of your holdings reflects the price movements.
    If I wasnít as financially secure as I am, Iím quite sure Iíd have been selling as the prices of my coins have skyrocketed latelyó and I wonít hesitate to sell if they move lower as quickly as theyíve risen.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."

Ernest Hemingway

Thanks as always Tulah! Great info!
    I need a recommendation on a place to hold coins? I have Coinbase but very limited on tradable coins. I applied for Binance but they are taking for ever to pass security.
    Iíve seen Gemini mentioned? Whatís your favorite?
    Also, got some free COSMOS for watching videos on Coinbase. Added to it as it earns 5% interest. Do you think this is a good play for a little cash using it like a CD of older days? Just a place to put some cash until I see opportunities.
    Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Spud69 View Post
    Thanks as always Tulah! Great info!
    I need a recommendation on a place to hold coins? I have Coinbase but very limited on tradable coins. I applied for Binance but they are taking for ever to pass security.
    Iíve seen Gemini mentioned? Whatís your favorite?
    Also, got some free COSMOS for watching videos on Coinbase. Added to it as it earns 5% interest. Do you think this is a good play for a little cash using it like a CD of older days? Just a place to put some cash until I see opportunities.
    Thanks again!

You can get 4.51% APY on Chainlink at Gemini and Celsius. Also NEXO but I have not used it.

For a hard wallet Id go Trezor. It supports BTC, ETH
    Link you PC web browser to a app called metamask. Save the passwords!.
    When you sign in you can enable your trezor.

I used Uniswap to trade shitcoins and back to USDC, coinbase pro and Gemini to sell into fiat.

I see a lot of this thinking in the crypto forums I frequent.
    Best replies I see are the ones saying that if everyone thought that there was no upside to a coin because of its current price then all coins would be worth .0004 USD since no one was taking a chance on the price rising.
    Many people have asked me if itís too late to buy crypto and I canít buy a whole bitcoin etc etc... I explain that with 8 digits to the right of the decimal point with crypto, if you buy 100 USD worth of bitcoin you now have .000004 BTC or whatever the ratio is with that small of a purchase and as the price rises or falls the value of your holdings reflects the price movements.
    If I wasnít as financially secure as I am, Iím quite sure Iíd have been selling as the prices of my coins have skyrocketed latelyó and I wonít hesitate to sell if they move lower as quickly as theyíve risen.

I know. Ive been barking at my friends for years about crypto. They just donít understand, more so, if you really think about it, THIS IS A GAMBLING FORUM. We are built differently, our brains react differently to taking chances. Most of us are happy about gains and rarely complain about losses. Sports betting community are very into crypto. Im in Vegas now. Spark up a convo in the sports book Bitcoin , ripple, eth always get mentions.
    Most folks are up tight about embracing new things .
    Although I can confirm Iíve spoken to 3-4 different people that called me for advice.
    Bull run is here.

Thanks Again Tulah!! Iím set up with Gemini in minutes. Deleting Binance. Still use Coinbase too.
    Question: Does your balance in Earn also enjoy price appreciation as crypto goes up with the market?
    I put my LINK in at 4.48%!!
    Thanks!! Your analysis on friends is spot on. Yep a little gamblers mentality needed but also forward thinking!

I know. Ive been barking at my friends for years about crypto. They just donít understand, more so, if you really think about it, THIS IS A GAMBLING FORUM. We are built differently, our brains react differently to taking chances. Most of us are happy about gains and rarely complain about losses. Sports betting community are very into crypto. Im in Vegas now. Spark up a convo in the sports book Bitcoin , ripple, eth always get mentions.
    Most folks are up tight about embracing new things .
    Although I can confirm Iíve spoken to 3-4 different people that called me for advice.
    Bull run is here.
    Agree 100% about the gambling aspect of it. Never been afraid of taking a chance and if it doesnít work out, try something else.

Ernest Hemingway

$42.

$42.

Ernest Hemingway

Feels good man!

Feels good man!

Indeed it does!

Excited about where LINK is going as a project and itís subsequent price appreciation from here.

Ernest Hemingway

Was fortunate enough to scratch out a 10X gain on $TEL. Sold half of it today and bought more Link!

If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

Freedom is Not Free!

Free your mind and your ass will follow!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    Was fortunate enough to scratch out a 10X gain on $TEL. Sold half of it today and bought more Link!

I was wondering if anyone else had made some money with TEL.
    Not sure where I first read about it, but I tossed 2k at it when it was selling for .006. Sold enough to double my money @.03 and letting the rest ride.
    Solid project and if they are successful at taking a lot of business from western union and get their exchange up and running, this coin could have a lot more price appreciation from here

Ernest Hemingway

That market crash was brutal!
    Iron hands, I didnít sell a thing.

Arbitreum (no token) launches tomorrow and 80% of the crypto scene has no idea whatís about to go down.
    If Arbitreum performs well, expect $LINK price action.
    The ETH like run might be on the horizon.
    Itís gonna be a profitable summer fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post

Boss move

I picked up some LINK at $20 during that crash. I think it touched $15 though.

I bought the dip early last week at $41... oops!

Won't matter in 5 years tho

Chainlink along with Ada and Dot are my favourite coins in terms of powerful communities and technologies behind them. I know that a lot of crypto enthusiasts are looking towards stock market to minimize the risks. The other day I closed my Chainlink position on Binance and bought some Apple shares. They say the price is going up in the foreseeable future.
    Last edited by Diego Gravas; 06-10-2021 at 07:57 AM.

SWIFT is back and confirmed
    My confidence in LINK is at all time highs.
    We are all gonna make it!

https://chain.link/solutions/enterprise

https://www.swift.com/sites/default/...ies_2021_5.mp4

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Gravas View Post
    Chainlink along with Ada and Dot are my favourite coins in terms of powerful communities and technologies behind them. I know that a lot of crypto enthusiasts are looking towards stock market to minimize the risks. The other day I closed my Chainlink position on Binance and bought some Apple shares. They say the price is going up in the foreseeable future.
    I do not fully rely on the reliability of cryptocurrencies yet. We do not know how the situation will change in the future. In fact, the government cannot control these currencies, which means that difficulties may arise soon.