Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Wow Link is not stopping. I had to take some profit $15. Learned from past losses. Nothing goes straight up forever? Except maybe CHAINLINK!

If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

Freedom is Not Free!

Free your mind and your ass will follow!

Quote Originally Posted by tulah View Post
    Whew. Whatta rush.
    Page 19 https://t.co/A3Xh4m9o5a?amp=1
    Notice the hexagons? coincidence ? I doubt it. Time will tell...that SWIFT roadmap is approaching fast.
    SWIFT and derivatives will be the biggest catalyst.

DeFi has a short track record but itís making money. When these smart contracts get audited and insured(through nexus)
    Every freaking broker around will dump tons of capital into these protocols fielding 5-8% APR(for now)
    Eventually 3-5% is supposedly sustainable, I have no idea, Iím just basically repeating projections.
    Some wild liquidity pools are producing 600% yields. Incredible.
    ChainLink is used by these protocols as itís oracle. This is just 1 use case in for LINK in DeFi while in itís infancy stage , itís worth billions as a protocol.
    With Aave, you can deposit LINK and gain small interest...you can also borrow 70% of its value in USDC or DAI in seconds. Do whatever you want with it, like buy more link , or add usdc to a liquidity pool and gain the fees generated.
    Y Earn has opened a link vault where youíll be able to store your link in there vault where fees accrued are compounded into more link and added to the vault which is basically a whale long
    DeFi is here to stay and powered by ChainLink.
    IMO DeFi the reason weíve been gaining major traction this summer.
    Ok I did the coinbase thing a year ago through my England bank as per your advice. Thanks for that.. But now I got no clue what you are saying about Aave, Y earn, fees accrued and vaults. I did put half my stuff into a coinbase vault recently although I have no idea what the difference is. So what I am supposed to do now in normal talk?
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Borg!

DocuSign!
    T.Gonser is a Advisor on the Chainlink team.

https://www.artificiallawyer.com/202...n-with-clause/

At this rate Iím getting $100 vibes in 2021.

Hold tight gents.

Quote Originally Posted by alb View Post
    Ok I did the coinbase thing a year ago through my England bank as per your advice. Thanks for that.. But now I got no clue what you are saying about Aave, Y earn, fees accrued and vaults. I did put half my stuff into a coinbase vault recently although I have no idea what the difference is. So what I am supposed to do now in normal talk?
    Sorry I donít frequent the site as often these days.

All the options I listed all come with risk.
    Farming was good but has dwindled to tiny apy
    Safest options are liquidity pools with ETH/USDT or ETH/USDC. You want USD as one of the pairs to minimize impermeable loss. Your hoping for ETH to gain value while itís in the LP. if eth is $350 the pool splits your total amount invested between the 2 pairs in USD value. So if u got $10k itís buying $5k worth of eth and $5 worth USDT. As long as ETH is above $350 you donít lose any money. Above $350 you are making $.
    I use uniswap but you can do bancor or balancer too. Bancor now offers single sided liquidity but I have not used it.

Today you can use Celsius network as your wallet and make 4.6% apy interest on your LINK.
    Itís like aave but you need to get verified. Also NEXO too but I have not used it.
    Pays out weekly. Im still waiting for a pc version. Itís only for mobile app today. Itís suppose to be released though. Theyíve announced that a few times.

https://www.jpmorgan.com/onyx/liink.htm

Christine Moy is running this project for JPM.
    She also has a working relationship on CanDID with Ari
    https://www.arijuels.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/

Christine moy connected with Fan Zhang and Ari
    >worked on CanDID together using DECO
    >DECO owned by Chainlink
    >Fan and Ari hired by Chainlink
    >JP quorum acquired by Consensys
    >Interbank Information Network run on quorum now called Liink operates by Christine Moy
    >Liink needs CanDID
    >DECO runs CanDID
    >Chainlink is DECO

More pieces of the puzzle. More bullish news. Hold tight.

Identity system: CanDID leverages an oracleó specifically, either DECO [84] or Town Crier [83]óto port identities and credentials securely from existing web services. These services can be social media platforms, online bank accounts, e-mail accounts, etc. The oracles used by CanDID allow it to scrape websites in order to construct trustworthy credentials without providers needing to explicitly create DID-compatible credentials or even be aware of CanDID, easing the way for ecosystem bootstrapping.

Sorry I donít frequent the site as often these days.

All the options I listed all come with risk.
    Farming was good but has dwindled to tiny apy
    Safest options are liquidity pools with ETH/USDT or ETH/USDC. You want USD as one of the pairs to minimize impermeable loss. Your hoping for ETH to gain value while itís in the LP. if eth is $350 the pool splits your total amount invested between the 2 pairs in USD value. So if u got $10k itís buying $5k worth of eth and $5 worth USDT. As long as ETH is above $350 you donít lose any money. Above $350 you are making $.
    I use uniswap but you can do bancor or balancer too. Bancor now offers single sided liquidity but I have not used it.

Today you can use Celsius network as your wallet and make 4.6% apy interest on your LINK.
    Itís like aave but you need to get verified. Also NEXO too but I have not used it.
    Pays out weekly. Im still waiting for a pc version. Itís only for mobile app today. Itís suppose to be released though. Theyíve announced that a few times.

Holy.....sorry I asked! haha Guess I'm doing nothing and I will just wait until you advise to sell. That making interest while it sits sounds good but I only have chainlink with coinbase (UK funded).
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Borg!

Sold my bags a while back. Ughhhh. Tulah you see any other alts you like ? Alt season is coming and would like some heavy bags. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ocballer View Post
    Sold my bags a while back. Ughhhh. Tulah you see any other alts you like ? Alt season is coming and would like some heavy bags. Thanks
    DIP(etherisc) and UBT look interesting.

UBT and Baseline Protocol will be doing a demonstration for coke cola bottling company on December 10th.
    Last edited by tulah; 12-09-2020 at 02:02 PM.

Identity system: CanDID leverages an oracleó specifically, either DECO [84] or Town Crier [83]óto port identities and credentials securely from existing web services. These services can be social media platforms, online bank accounts, e-mail accounts, etc. The oracles used by CanDID allow it to scrape websites in order to construct trustworthy credentials without providers needing to explicitly create DID-compatible credentials or even be aware of CanDID, easing the way for ecosystem bootstrapping.
    Some reading material for you guys.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/.../11/2020+14:30

Shaping up to be ginormous.

ETH 2.0 is a go for December 1st 2020.

I got a good feeling this will be a catalyst for LINK.
    LINK Team members have said many features will not go live until ETH 2.0 has been launched.

Also the overall crypto market sentiment is way up this quarter.
    The accumulation phaseís have ended.
    Fireworks in the forecast. Hopefully youíve accumulated some low cap bags .
    Do not buy into green candles fellas.
    In the last bull run many OG projects had a moon phase.
    Look at the charts for the last 2 weeks.
    If u want action, buy blue chips. This time around the infrastructure is in place and useful projects will see big gains.

Good luck gents!

This is from the World Economic Forum and coauthored by The ChainLink team.

http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_Int...oject_2020.pdf

The 4th industrial revolution, The Great Reset , build back better. All relevant to ChainLink having a major role in the new economy. Chainlink is playing a big part of all of it.
    Hold tight gents.

www.chainlinkhub.com

Great place to get more info on the project and packed with videos too if you donít wanna read.

Xbox soon ?

https://www.uxsequence.io/news/how-c...king-together/

And

https://www.coindesk.com/microsoft-e...mpression=true

More from the World Economic Forum and Sergey Nazarov
    https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/...c11bnUvgXRLM5c

2021 is shaping up to be very interesting.
    Last edited by tulah; 01-12-2021 at 07:09 PM.

https://github.com/microsoft/Reactor...implementation

More LINK/Microsoft crumbs.
    Microsoft Reactors. Notice the hexagonal presence?

Scroll down to ďbelow is a sample implementation ď

Chainlink in multiple code sections.

So freaking bullish itís insane!

SEC going after XRP. Getting delisted on coinbase. Some saying Link could be at risk? I don't listen to Zeus but I do listen to Chico Crypto. He does not think it is out of the realm being an ICO. Not trying to spread fud as I own. Just would like to hear your opinion!
    If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

Freedom is Not Free!

Free your mind and your ass will follow!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    SEC going after XRP. Getting delisted on coinbase. Some saying Link could be at risk? I don't listen to Zeus but I do listen to Chico Crypto. He does not think it is out of the realm being an ICO. Not trying to spread fud as I own. Just would like to hear your opinion!
    Not worried at all.
    Just the latest fud campaign among many.
    IMO the ICO $ was secured at SIBOS 2016.
    ICO sold out in a minute or two. US investors was not allowed.
    Flew under the radar for 2 years longer because of organized fud.
    Only group of folks that knew the potential was /biz/.
    The team has never discussed monetary value, only use cases and LINK place in the system.
    Also worth noting that Gemini has strict listings and they have LINK listed.
    Again, Iím not concerned at all.

Blog Entries
    Not worried at all.
    Just the latest fud campaign among many.
    IMO the ICO $ was secured at SIBOS 2016.
    ICO sold out in a minute or two. US investors was not allowed.
    Flew under the radar for 2 years longer because of organized fud.
    Only group of folks that knew the potential was /biz/.
    The team has never discussed monetary value, only use cases and LINK place in the system.
    Also worth noting that Gemini has strict listings and they have LINK listed.
    Again, Iím not concerned at all.
    Sorry I missed this one and I had it pretty good at one time too. I'm happy with my bitcoin though. Bitcoin worked out even better but both would have been great.

Blog Entries
    LEND too.

Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    LEND too.
    I held over 4M LEND at one point in 2018 for a year. Brutal.

Bullish!
    https://www.occ.gov/news-issuances/n...cc-2021-2.html

From Forbes;
    Today the OCC published Interpretive Letter 1174, which explains banks may use new technologies, including independent node verification networks (INVNs) and stablecoins, to perform bank-permissible functions, such as payment activities. Said simply, a bank may use stablecoins (cryptocurrencies designed to minimize the price volatility) to facilitate payment transactions for customers.

In doing so, a bank may issue stablecoins, exchange stablecoins for fiat currency, as well as validate, store, and record payments transactions by serving as a node on a blockchain (INVN).

The OCCís guidance opens the possibilities that banks will use INVNs and stablecoins to transfer funds between financial institutions faster and without the need of a government intermediary.

Great start to 2021 for the market as a whole(not ripple) 🍻

If youíve held this long, Congratulations
    If you just found crypto, your still early.
    LINK has $100 per token potential....much more once adoption spreads.
    Implicit(standard staking) and explicit staking (node operating) still to come. 1 podcast from stake dot com interview in December said it was scheduled for q4 but looked like q1 to him
    Staking video by Sergey yesterday. Optimism roll out on Jan 15 and offchain labs on final test network. Im thinking a working product with enterprise use this year...finally!

https://initc3org.medium.com/making-...d-231d9ffe3154
    CanDID digital ID crumbs.

Chainlink has purchased both Deco and TownCrier from Ari Juels , Juels also participated in the CanDID whitepaper , also the chief scientist for chainlink labs .

Proof of concept with JP Morgan . Date TBA.

Not sure if you guys use YT. I follow Chico Crypto for a while now.
    FWIW his research is pretty good. DTCC connection with Chainlink in this video.
    Assblaster (aka Blythe masters of Digital Asset at the time) on /biz/ laid this out during 17-18.

https://youtu.be/vqGSGmnUE3Y

I did not think I can be anymore bullish but today, somehow Iím more bullish.
    Last edited by tulah; 01-12-2021 at 07:12 PM.

Whew. Whatta rush.
    Page 19 https://t.co/A3Xh4m9o5a?amp=1
    Notice the hexagons? coincidence ? I doubt it. Time will tell...that SWIFT roadmap is approaching fast.
    SWIFT and derivatives will be the biggest catalyst.

DeFi has a short track record but itís making money. When these smart contracts get audited and insured(through nexus)
    Every freaking broker around will dump tons of capital into these protocols fielding 5-8% APR(for now)
    Eventually 3-5% is supposedly sustainable, I have no idea, Iím just basically repeating projections.
    Some wild liquidity pools are producing 600% yields. Incredible.
    ChainLink is used by these protocols as itís oracle. This is just 1 use case in for LINK in DeFi while in itís infancy stage , itís worth billions as a protocol.
    With Aave, you can deposit LINK and gain small interest...you can also borrow 70% of its value in USDC or DAI in seconds. Do whatever you want with it, like buy more link , or add usdc to a liquidity pool and gain the fees generated.
    Y Earn has opened a link vault where youíll be able to store your link in there vault where fees accrued are compounded into more link and added to the vault which is basically a whale long
    DeFi is here to stay and powered by ChainLink.
    IMO DeFi the reason weíve been gaining major traction this summer.

The recent OCC news allows for financial institutions to participate in DeFi.
    The floodgates are about to open!

More support.
    The banks are coming in due to
    OCC decision for public blockchain and stable coins

https://mobile.twitter.com/USOCC/sta...25828072529924

A blob post from Brian Brooks of OCC

interest in Defi tokens have increased as well.

Thanks Tulah.
    Great reading. Still difficult concepts.
    What are your favorite coins now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey Tulah, I'm late to the game on crypto, I remember back years ago when jack started the bitcoin thread, I was in and out reading but kicking myself today of course when I never pulled the trigger on anything. I did pick up a little sliver yesterday and reading up on etherum. Any suggestions to read or view that can bring me up to speed. May have to take some time and go back through the threads.

Have a hard time grasping the whole concept of blockchain and the mining process and what is solid and what's not. Any info you can point me to is appreciated.

The sliver of bitcoin I picked up was through my paypal account, never know I could buy through there. it seems like there is a spread in there too, not sure if that's the fee to buy and if you pay when you buy and/or sell and if that's normal. More questions than answers but anything you can suggest would be helpful. Thanks man

Knowledge is power!

More support.
    The banks are coming in due to
    OCC decision for public blockchain and stable coins

https://mobile.twitter.com/USOCC/sta...25828072529924

A blob post from Brian Brooks of OCC

interest in Defi tokens have increased as well.

1st to join the party. Anchorage digital bank.

https://medium.com/anchorage/introdu...k-7f9b9b4e0fd5

Quote Originally Posted by Spud69 View Post
    Thanks Tulah.
    Great reading. Still difficult concepts.
    What are your favorite coins now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    LINK is my primary holding. Over 95% of my crypto portfolio
    Medium bag of UBT Unibright and ETH
    And also ALBT alliance blockchain (ties to World Economic Forum)
    Very small holdings DIP decentralized insurance protocol
    And LCX (ties to World Economic Forum)

Quote Originally Posted by tcon142 View Post
    Hey Tulah, I'm late to the game on crypto, I remember back years ago when jack started the bitcoin thread, I was in and out reading but kicking myself today of course when I never pulled the trigger on anything. I did pick up a little sliver yesterday and reading up on etherum. Any suggestions to read or view that can bring me up to speed. May have to take some time and go back through the threads.

Have a hard time grasping the whole concept of blockchain and the mining process and what is solid and what's not. Any info you can point me to is appreciated.

The sliver of bitcoin I picked up was through my paypal account, never know I could buy through there. it seems like there is a spread in there too, not sure if that's the fee to buy and if you pay when you buy and/or sell and if that's normal. More questions than answers but anything you can suggest would be helpful. Thanks man

Knowledge is power!

This is a long read. Start here.

https://smartcontentpublication.medium.com/

technical yet easy to understand.

BTC is $ and a store of value. Other Projects attempting to be $ are litecoin, XLM , ripple, verge , among many

ETH is a platform to tokenize and create smart contracts on private or enterprise use of blockchain
    Also being recognized as $ because you can actively trade 1000ís of crypto vs ETH

Currently many other platforms are attempting to challenge ETH
    Like polkadot, cardano , Cosmos, EOS , NEO, among many.

LINK brings current world data to your blockchain through a decentralized oracle
    The article will explain in detail
    Last edited by tulah; 01-14-2021 at 11:34 PM.