Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
    Administrator .
    Blog Entries

A couple very easy deposit methods

#1 - Go to Walgreens, Walmart, CVS, etc and buy a VISA gift card. They come in various amounts, $50, $100, $200, $500, etc. Then you simply email Will at accounts@betagame.ag and tell him you have a VISA gift card and want to make a deposit with it. He'll have you up and running within minutes. Simple as that. Or use the live chat at www.betagame.ag

#2 - Go to a Money Gram kiosk. All Walmarts have a MG outlet. Tell the clerk that you want to pay a bill using fast pay. All you need is a merchant and receiver code and they will hook you right up within a minute or two. How do you get a merchant and receiver code? Go to betagame.ag and use their live chat feature and tell the rep you want to make a MG deposit, please give me a merchant and receiver code. They will give that to you, take it to Walmart and you're set. Or, you can email Will at accounts@betagame.ag and he will take care of you. The limit for these transactions is $200 minimum and $2500 max.

Betagame has 50% free play for deposits up to $500 and 100% free play for deposits of $500 or more. Use their live chat at www.betagame.ag or send an email to accounts@betagame.af for fast and easy service.

Betagame, the best customer service since Scotty at betjamaica

They pay fast too. Don't believe me, ask around.

Administrator .
    Blog Entries

Visa Deposits

I have gone the Visa from Walgreens/WalMart route and loaded in 3 X $500 today. It was a seamless setup for my new account. I will keep you posted how it goes.....I chose the $500 cash bonus with 10X rollover

First time in 5 years to use offshore instead of local that has site like offshore.
    Go Team

Switched to using Money Gram (Walmart)

How cum?

Well, think it was a little over a year ago that I used my Visa card that worked well for prior years with Dimes place. Never had a prob. until getting a call from the issuer of the card (E-Trade, an online stock broker) that mysterious events happened with my card. BTW, I ONLY USED THAT CARD for deposits to 5 Dimes. Sure enough - I check to see if my balance changed from $7,600. Sure did - my balance was $251. FLUCK!!!

I was worried about taking a terrible loss cause I was thinking that E-trade is NOT a bank and wondered if they had to make good on an identity theft situation.
    I had to fill out some forms and after their investigation they did make good on it.

I was told the culprit was in Brazil. I don't know if they caught the "Bastitch".

I used bitcoin deposits for a while thinking it's safer but it's a pain in the ass.

Switched to Money Gram and I really like it. Had a good year with the college dudes 2018 and withdrew $500 which was the max. they allowed per withdrawal. Downside is that I was told that this year the max. is only $400.

I should mention that I believe the problem may have been with Dimes's Visa processor and not Dimes. Not sure about that?
    Like the Bird? Gets a lot of attention ESP from me after the $3k price of complete engine overhaul in 11/18.

Hope you are doing ok IE
    Winner of the 2013 Hippo-Phart Contest!!!

YYZ......Hippies started all we "blame" Today!