Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fade wants

He went 3-7 on the day with my book who had Houston -3.5 so for you to pick out 2 of the 3 winners is damn good, but then again not many didnít have Arizona.Well done Bruno maybe you can make this even better by posting which ones your on, obviously before they start!!

Quote Originally Posted by eeeerock View Post
    He went 3-7 on the day with my book who had Houston -3.5 so for you to pick out 2 of the 3 winners is damn good, but then again not many didnít have Arizona.Well done Bruno maybe you can make this even better by posting which ones your on, obviously before they start!!
    You should hope he gets some wins here & there or he will disappear like my fade hammer1

Quote Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
    You should hope he gets some wins here & there or he will disappear like my fade hammer1
    Tried bating him into who he liked tonight but said he is taking his losses and not playing tonight, maybe Bruno will share what he is playing, he seems hot!!!!

He doesn't give up and hits at over 55% just ask Joker!!! I never actually had a % on his wins losses as he doesn't flat bet so you have to pay attention to the money management, all I know is he pays way more often then he collects, hasn't collected this year and has paid every week but last and he lost what he was up last week and five times that but these other guys are winning playing with him, all good!!!!I post these so we can all hopefully win, sometimes I miss a winner because I get scared by his play like Minny yesterday,didn't play it but didn't hold, I liked Arizona but ended up holding and lost

MNF plays/props

eeeerock, thank you for posting these. anyone who can do math knows that this guy consistently loses. fading his big plays is money in the bank. ignore the trolls.
    "I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of bubble gum."

I'm thick skinned and you can treat me like shit,give me shit and talk shit to me, all good in my world.The problem in todays world is nobody has confidence or the ability to absorb a disagreement/not hearing what they want to and cry wolf....Hey if someone is winning with these posts then that is great, part of the reason for me wasting time out of my life despite my wife not liking it...However the posts claiming to be winning on these plays are really not the ones I expected but whatever works.I know some are fucking with me and all good.Like I said if you can pick 2 out of his 3 winners more power to you and please share your picks or he isn't saying anything about his losers but all good. I will continue to post whenever I get them.GL to all and however you play them!!!

Just curious as to what his record is this year in college and Pro?

all I know is he pays way more often then he collects, hasn't collected this year and has paid every week but last
    Yep. He sucks fucking balls at NCAA but he's been a fucking pay service in NFL in years past. Just stop thinking it's weird that you call him a fade yet we point out that the dudes picks are pretty decent.

(NFL only)

thx for posting eeee

bruno and joker have no idea what they are doing and they are likely butthurt that they canít figure out which games to fade - i only wish they would post their plays so i could see when their picks lined up with the fade and each other (wishful thinking though as we know the trolls in this thread contribute absolutely nothing to this site from a handicapping perspective, but boy they really light up the general discussion forum!!!)

thx again - burns

Ok guys letís not get this into a pissing match donít want anyone on the bad list. I will post when I get them and hopefully everyone wins something regardless how they play them.

Ok guys letís not get this into a pissing match donít want anyone on the bad list. I will post when I get them and hopefully everyone wins something regardless how they play them.

Carry on, sir. Good luck the rest of the season.

So going through what I seen of his NFL posts not sure if I missed any don't think I did but I show him being 28 W and 41 L on the year, money on the wins +1350 losses 2090 with no juice!! Feel free to correct if wrong but just felt bored with nothing no bases or football,don't bet hockey!!!!

So going through what I seen of his NFL posts not sure if I missed any don't think I did but I show him being 28 W and 41 L on the year, money on the wins +1350 losses 2090 with no juice!! Feel free to correct if wrong but just felt bored with nothing no bases or football,don't bet hockey!!!!
    If you get really bored do last year's NFL in the year before because he was money although if you were booking his bets like you say you already know he won
    bruno

Quote Originally Posted by bruno View Post
    If you get really bored do last year's NFL in the year before because he was money although if you were booking his bets like you say you already know he won
    I'm just bored with you but wish you the best!!!

Of his losses they are
    20$ 1
    30$ 11
    40$ 5
    50$ 6
    60$ 9
    70$ 2
    80$ 7

Of his wins they are
    30$ 10
    40$ 5
    50$ 3
    60$ 4
    70$ 2
    80$ 4

Just a quick break down of the plays I have for those asking, so now you should be able to tally here on out if concerned!!!

I'm just bored with you but wish you the best!!!
    : THAT MADE ME LAUGH EEEE....TRY TO SHARE A LITTLE INFO AND END UP GETTING AUDITED....LAST TIME I CHECK 60% YOU ARE BREAKING EVEN IF YOU ARE PLAYING SAME AMOUNT EACH GAME...FADE IS ALL OVER THE BOARD WITH HIS AMOUNTS...I ALWAYS PICTURED HIM ON THOSE $20 & $30 PLAYS ROLLING UP TO THE COINSTAR WITH HIS PIGGY BANK GETTING YOUR CASH

KEEP ON KEEPING ON EEEE...GL

VEGAS WAS BUILT ON PARLAYS AND TEASERS
    GO HOKIES

20 Chicago,Minny
    30 Oak,Rams
    40 Indy,Pitt,Atl,Balty
    50 Chargers,Carolina
    60 GB

30 Patriots
    70 Over

Thumbs up

30 Patriots
    70 Over
    Thank you for the over fade was worried about that big number till i seen it was your largest bet of the day
    bruno

Sorry Bruno but won't have any plays this weekend, as I will be out of town (Kansas here we come) and unavailable!!!! Hope you can survive a weekend with no plays!!!! My sister in law is getting married again so we are flying in tomorrow through the weekend. Friday small wedding and Saturday party.

Sorry Bruno but won't have any plays this weekend, as I will be out of town (Kansas here we come) and unavailable!!!! Hope you can survive a weekend with no plays!!!! My sister in law is getting married again so we are flying in tomorrow through the weekend. Friday small wedding and Saturday party.
    Where in Kansas ?

Where in Kansas ?
    Cedar Point, Kansas

Cedar Point, Kansas
    I was just at a wedding saturday in Emporia

I was just at a wedding saturday in Emporia
    They are having the wedding and party at their place(prairie). I know she owns/partner at Restaurant called Ad Astra

Could you please PM me his cell phone number
    bruno

Quote Originally Posted by bruno View Post
    Could you please PM me his cell phone number
    That would be a no, he doesnít even know I post his plays!!! I have a signal wasnít sure I would so may let him know I can get reception so might have plays for Sunday depending what plans we have and if it is feasible without pissing off the wife

30 Houston

30 GB,Arizona,Denver,Chicago,Cinci,Seattle
    40 Wash,Saints
    60 Indy
    80 Pitt

[QUOTE=eeeerock;4281335]30 GB,Arizona,Denver,Chicago,Cinci,Seattle
    40 Wash,Saints
    60 Indy
    80 Pitt[/ now picking games like that'll fill the account up thanks for posting e and thank your buddy fade for an awesome weekend
    bruno