Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    "Overdog".........
    Over twenty years of documented winners!

Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.

TRE45ON

Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    Over twenty years of documented winners!

The Steelers were 4pt favs in this game before a down was ever played in the preseason. I know that they don't have LeVeon and that Fitzpatrick played well in weeks 1 & 2, but surely that didn't warrant a 5 pt shift from the earliest of lines on this game? Hindsight is 20/20, I know, but looking back, doesn't it seem obvious now that we all overreacted (including the oddsmakers) coming in to tonight's matchup? Not much has really changed. The Steelers are the Steelers and the Bucs are still the Bucs. Sorry, just pointing out the obvious.

Down by contact? No way u can win money betting this bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    The Steelers were 4pt favs in this game before a down was ever played in the preseason. I know that they don't have LeVeon and that Fitzpatrick played well in weeks 1 & 2, but surely that didn't warrant a 5 pt shift from the earliest of lines on this game? Hindsight is 20/20, I know, but looking back, doesn't it seem obvious now that we all overreacted (including the oddsmakers) coming in to tonight's matchup? Not much has really changed. The Steelers are the Steelers and the Bucs are still the Bucs. Sorry, just pointing out the obvious.

but every year new teams make the playoffs.....

and teams that did don't..

and teams go from last to good...........

so the Steelers can still be a not very good team this year when it is all said and done..

It's week 3..............
    We move forward with you or without you!

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    but every year new teams make the playoffs.....

and teams that did don't..

and teams go from last to good...........

so the Steelers can still be a not very good team this year when it is all said and done..

It's week 3..............

now I know in relation to line movement the above is wack now that I think about it..

If Tampa wants to score a TD you might want to target Evans with one on one coverage, guy is a beast and same with Howard,those are the mismatches in red zone and Howard hasn't even been in most of the time.Don't get it!!!

now one of Ben's bonehead pick 6 and...........

Quote Originally Posted by eeeerock View Post
    If Tampa wants to score a TD you might want to target Evans with one on one coverage, guy is a beast and same with Howard,those are the mismatches in red zone and Howard hasn't even been in most of the time.Don't get it!!!
    HELLO!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    #25 can't cover my fat cat...

and he still can't cover my big fat cat............

Great game.

Blog Entries
    People bitching about the NFL but I have been watching some really good games.

Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    I have been watching 8 at a time..........

the next time Mike Tomlin has control of this team will be the first time..

what an out of control me me me me drama filled bunch of babies........

Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    But too many fucking BS calls because of BS rules that change the outcome.Play football like they used to who cares about safety thats why they are paid the way they are...All these rules and reviews are to get the outcome they want, give the refs more ability to control the game, not the players.It's a business not a sport anymore if you ask me!

Can't hit a QB low, can't hit a QB in the head (even if you slap him in the helmet),Can't fall on a QB with your weight even if you tackle him with your shoulder,Can't touch a receiver down field on defense unless you turn your head? However you turn your head and just trip up a WR or fall into him and you get away with interference because you turned your head! Total BS. One ref lets you face guard the other doesn't, there is no consistency!!!
    Sick of these long plays where the safety or DB runs into the WR and knocks them down and gets away with it just because they turned their head, but these QB rules are ridiculous.I understand its hard to play defense now a day with all these rules, and an offensive player running the ball can put his hand up into your helmet stiff arm but a defender can't.Lot of BS rules and format in my eyes

Agreed some really good games so far but also too many stupid rules. Sooner or later a big game is going to be decided because of one of these stupid rules. Then the fun will begin.
    This bars full of sad sacks dogs on the loose. Beer guts and bad backs from years of abuse.
    Kenny White