Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    15,443

    Bear market turning Bullish

    I hope you guys survived 2018. I know I learned quite a bit about taking profits instead of watching it disappear. Never again.

    Ive spent the year building out Spend dot com. Check out the Spend App in Apple or Google play store. If you would be so kind to provide reviews in this channel, being I have been a member of Madjacksports for 20 years Ill happily provide you all with my personal SPND tokens to use in Q1. Just respond with feedback and deposit address for SPND in this thread.

    Feedback items include:

    Ease of registration
    User Interaction
    User experience
    Linking bank account
    Upgrading tiers
    Personal thoughts on onboarding etc


    Thanks as always guys. I watched several of these crypto cards take millions on an ICO and never provide a product, so Spend came about no ICO, no air drop,product prior to marketing and we are ready to take on the market in US, Canada,Pacific and Central Asia as well as Europe Q2.

    https://www.accesswire.com/530161/Sp...yptocurrencies
    \_(ツ)_/Į

  2. #2
    I'll be sure to check it out this week.

  3. #3
    Feedback left. Looks like a great app.

    Have you used Bitmex? Any thoughts?

    0x852a1D93902bC149Da553287897d99d3014A29f7

  4. #4
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    15,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampled Underfoot View Post
    Feedback left. Looks like a great app.

    Have you used Bitmex? Any thoughts?

    0x852a1D93902bC149Da553287897d99d3014A29f7

    I haven't used Bitmex. I tend to shy away from leverage margin trading.

    Thanks!

    https://etherscan.io/tx/0x28ba6e30d5...e65dfb90e4d86c

    \_(ツ)_/Į

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson View Post
    I haven't used Bitmex. I tend to shy away from leverage margin trading.

    Thanks!

    https://etherscan.io/tx/0x28ba6e30d5...e65dfb90e4d86c

    Thanks. Got it. Will play around with the app.

    I took a bunch of 1 on 1 sessions with a trader for some lessons and have been doing pretty well. Def learned this year to take profits and trade instead of hold.

  6. #6
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    15,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampled Underfoot View Post
    Thanks. Got it. Will play around with the app.

    I took a bunch of 1 on 1 sessions with a trader for some lessons and have been doing pretty well. Def learned this year to take profits and trade instead of hold.
    Great to hear. I am meeting now to close a distribution partner. You are one of the first people to have our token.

    Thanks again for providing feedback.
    \_(ツ)_/Į

  7. #7
    Registered User GoDawgs10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    486
    Looks interesting. I just downloaded it.

    Would you like the reviews in this thread or in the apple store?

  8. #8
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    15,443
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs10 View Post
    Looks interesting. I just downloaded it.

    Would you like the reviews in this thread or in the apple store?

    Definitely positives in store and feedback here. Post your spnd address and Ill send personal tokens
    \_(ツ)_/Į

  9. #9
    Go Pokes! Jaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    7,064
    Downloaded the wallet on computer. Looks really good. For some reason the receive address is not populating. Empty. Try again tomorrow and post address.

    Thanks!
    If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

    Freedom is Not Free!

    Free your mind and your ass will follow!

  10. #10
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    15,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    Downloaded the wallet on computer. Looks really good. For some reason the receive address is not populating. Empty. Try again tomorrow and post address.

    Thanks!
    Go to finish profile upfrais. KYC and all.
    \_(ツ)_/Į

  11. #11
    Go Pokes! Jaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    7,064
    So you have to go through the verify process before you can generate an address at the wallet. so I assume trampled posted an address from his ether wallet? I really like the spend exchange. Pretty damn cool!

    If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

    Freedom is Not Free!

    Free your mind and your ass will follow!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    So you have to go through the verify process before you can generate an address at the wallet. so I assume trampled posted an address from his ether wallet? I really like the spend exchange. Pretty damn cool!

    It was my SPND address from that app.

  13. #13
    Go Pokes! Jaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    7,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampled Underfoot View Post
    It was my SPND address from that app.
    Cool! Did you have to verify?
    If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

    Freedom is Not Free!

    Free your mind and your ass will follow!

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    Cool! Did you have to verify?
    Yes

  15. #15
    Go Pokes! Jaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    7,064
    Have not verified but posted a 5 star comment in the App store last Friday. You are the man in my book Woodson! Cool App!

    If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

    Freedom is Not Free!

    Free your mind and your ass will follow!

  16. #16
    Trustee BobbyBlueChip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Belly of the Beast
    Posts
    20,253
    Does this mean I have to get rid of my metal pay? Lol

    Tried to sign up and the terms and conditions overlay was blocking me from signing up



    Tried to go to chat in the terms and conditions page and waited two minutes and then tried to figure it out myself. Iíll get it eventually.

    Good to see you Woody


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    Trustee BobbyBlueChip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Belly of the Beast
    Posts
    20,253
    And Woody. . . .

    Congrats on getting this project to here. Looks like a ton of effort. Proud of you.

  18. #18
    Trustee BobbyBlueChip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Belly of the Beast
    Posts
    20,253
    Itís working now

    0xE9B98659A30bD47D57F063B8b4b3CA5fc34777a9

    Registration was easy except for the above.

    I donít like having cryptos on my phone. I donít think I know enough to keep them secure so I donít think that Iíd ever store a lot here. I donít even have my email account for exchanges on my phone, so thatís probably going to be the biggest hurdle for me to get over and the one that your company will need to solve ....... but you already knew that.

    Iíll try and get some friends to sign up but theyíre probably sick of my crypto suggestions and insight - lol

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBlueChip View Post
    Itís working now

    0xE9B98659A30bD47D57F063B8b4b3CA5fc34777a9

    Registration was easy except for the above.

    I donít like having cryptos on my phone. I donít think I know enough to keep them secure so I donít think that Iíd ever store a lot here. I donít even have my email account for exchanges on my phone, so thatís probably going to be the biggest hurdle for me to get over and the one that your company will need to solve ....... but you already knew that.

    Iíll try and get some friends to sign up but theyíre probably sick of my crypto suggestions and insight - lol
    I've still got some Metal Pay.

    Sold a bunch awhile back and going to rebuy soon. Waiting for sub 3K BTC.

  20. #20
    Trustee BobbyBlueChip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Belly of the Beast
    Posts
    20,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampled Underfoot View Post
    I've still got some Metal Pay.

    Sold a bunch awhile back and going to rebuy soon. Waiting for sub 3K BTC.
    I was talking about the app. They look similar to me.

    I still like MTL - based on the fact that they actually pretend that theyíre working on the project by updating their twitter account.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 1998-2014 J Wooden Corporation, Inc
US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only.
Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state, or local law(s) is prohibited.

Disclaimer   DMCA Notice