Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Follow the $$$

Follow the $$$

Wash State .. +8.5 Buy a point $650 to make $500 Fer the 1 or 2 dumb fucks around here
    "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

Quote Originally Posted by hammer1 View Post
    Wash State .. +8.5 Buy a point $650 to make $500 Fer the 1 or 2 dumb fucks around here
    The only dumb fuck scammer around here is you.
    To the dumpster you go!

Quote Originally Posted by T View Post
    The only dumb fuck scammer around here is you.
    To the dumpster you go!

I don't know how Jack allows this shit from you...
    LET'S GO COWBOYS

Quote Originally Posted by rockyb View Post
    Cause he is a scammer and a fraud. Sure he may have won some games in the past but he’s been busted posting fake records and plays after the fact.

Its kind of like bad reality tv. You have to read it!

Too many children on here - bridge that with the fact that gambling addictions don't exactly yield zen attitudes and you end up with an enormous amount of people tracking other people's records, policing this site, crying when they lose, coming here looking for praises or kissing other people's behinds, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by PappaSack View Post
    Too many children on here - bridge that with the fact that gambling addictions don't exactly yield zen attitudes and you end up with an enormous amount of people tracking other people's records, policing this site, crying when they lose, coming here looking for praises or kissing other people's behinds, etc.
    A_MEN.

Cause he is a scammer and a fraud. Sure he may have won some games in the past but he’s been busted posting fake records and plays after the fact.
    and that affects you how ??? You one of those people who care about what other people say, think or do. You make it sound like he kicked your dog or told off your girl friend. Most people try to keep accurate records, lots don't, who gives a shit !
    LET'S GO COWBOYS

and that affects you how ??? You one of those people who care about what other people say, think or do. You make it sound like he kicked your dog or told off your girl friend. Most people try to keep accurate records, lots don't, who gives a shit !
    I just hate scammers but you make a solid point.

Because he allows hammer's shit.

Jack knows hammer is an asshole. He knows T is an asshole. He figures most people know that about them, too.

Have fun!
    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.

Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post

Jack knows hammer is an asshole. He knows T is an asshole. He figures most people know that about them, too.

Have fun!
    God knows what that makes you...

Have fun!
    And you sir might be the biggest RECTUM on this site.
    The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club won't be worth a dime.

Babe Ruth

Quote Originally Posted by ez$ View Post
    And you sir might be the biggest RECTUM on this site.
    Hammer's daughter showed up!

Shouldn't you be working on your next 11 game losing streak?

Hammer's daughter showed up!

Shouldn't you be working on your next 11 game losing streak?
    Never had an 11 game losing streak. Can you prove otherwise?

Have you ever contributed a winner to this site? Or do you just sit in the nose bleed section of the peanut gallery?
    The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club won't be worth a dime.

Babe Ruth

Have you ever contributed a winner to this site? Or do you just sit in the nose bleed section of the peanut gallery?
    I'll make a deal with you.

Instead of posting your record for your "last ten plays", which is a shitty 5-4-1, post your last 20!

You re as big of a clown as hammer!

Instead of posting your record for your "last ten plays", which is a shitty 5-4-1, post your last 20!

Besides the old timers who put up with you...I’m confident the majority think you’re a cocksucking douchebag.

Besides the old timers who put up with you...I’m confident the majority think you’re a cocksucking douchebag.
    As long as you post here, I'll be fine.

Damn,lot of bashing going on in this one!!! Not surprised to see YYZ involved!!!That is all I will say, for now!!

I think the last 100 or so posts of his, there hasn't been a single play...
    LET'S GO COWBOYS

Quote Originally Posted by eeeerock View Post
    Damn,lot of bashing going on in this one!!! Not surprised to see YYZ involved!!!That is all I will say, for now!!
    Yeah, it sucks when someone exposes your heros.

By the way, what's this?

So you won a bunch of plays you didn't actually post as plays? Congrats but the way I took it you said be careful before the break but since they won you played them all, just curious. I know I play some more then what I post and sometimes good and sometimes bad, but don't comeback and say everything won.Unless I read your post wrong I don't see where a Philly and over par was supposed to be a play,atleast not based on a 44-115 record?Again not trying to be a jerk just asking why the gloat when nothing was confirmed just a warning about being careful before break.My guess is you played these and won but didn't really endorse as plays

Yeah, it sucks when someone exposes your heros.
    Quite the narcissist....You are NO ONE's hero. You're just a cocksucking douchebag.

YYZ

Quite the narcissist....You are NO ONE's hero. You're just a cocksucking douchebag.

YYZ
    I agree. The biggest tool bag on this site! Not a positive thought has ever been uttered by this dipshit. He's the scum of jack's. Never any useful info on capping, just uses the bashing as his social interaction. I bet he lives with mom in the basement. Never been laid, and no wonder why.

Babe Ruth

So what's the deal?

Babe Ruth

So what's the deal?
    The deal is, you're the same huckster as hammer! You tell everyone you're 5-2-1 over your last few plays, as if that wiped away the shit ton of loses you had the previous week. If you're going to post a record, post one. But don't hide behind that chicken shit you are doing.

You always claim that you hate touts, but that's exactly what you are. You might not charge for your plays, (thank god!), but the act is the same. I've harped on this before, so it's stupid to bring it up again and again.

The only act missing from this play is where you tell everyone youre sorry, but you don't need the bullshit, and the losers yell how I chased another great capper from the site!

laughable

ez winner but moved to dumpster bc a bunch of dudes who never post or win any plays invade the thread

traffic is way down, i wonder why???

T, yyz - post a play at some point

at least ez posts some fucking plays so he gets benefit of the doubt - rest of you arr a fucking joke, go back to general forum

Yep, agree. Thanks for the winner Hammer.
    LET'S GO COWBOYS

Kinda funny how I catch shit for being the "police" of certain posters by the same two or three guys who think it's ok to police me.

Kinda funny how I catch shit for being the "police" of certain posters by the same two or three guys who think it's ok to police me.

I bet your a short, fat fuck, with a small dick.

It's the only explanation for your attitude.

Babe Ruth

I bet your a short, fat fuck, with a small dick.

It's the only explanation for your attitude.
    I'm tall. Other than that you are correct!

2 outta 3 for you! Best you've done in 10 days!