Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Follow the $$$

  1. #31
    MONEY MAKER ez$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    2,764
    Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    I'm tall. Other than that you are correct!

    2 outta 3 for you! Best you've done in 10 days!

    Sure if 5"9 is considered tall

    Happy to know that your a fan and follow my plays dipshit.
    The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club won't be worth a dime.

    Babe Ruth

  2. #32
    Under .500 yyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Outside....Now!
    Posts
    32,019
    Quote Originally Posted by ez$ View Post
    Sure if 5"9 is considered tall

    Happy to know that your a fan and follow my plays dipshit.
    I'm happy I don't wager on them! Yikes!

    Why don't we both do the forum a favor, and take the rest of the month off? If I don't see anymore posts from you, I won't post. Here's your chance to benefit the site 100 times more than you ever have!

    If I were a betting man, I'd wager I'll be able to post when I wake up......
    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.

  3. #33
    MONEY MAKER ez$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    2,764
    Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    I'm happy I don't wager on them! Yikes!

    Why don't we both do the forum a favor, and take the rest of the month off? If I don't see anymore posts from you, I won't post. Here's your chance to benefit the site 100 times more than you ever have!

    If I were a betting man, I'd wager I'll be able to post when I wake up......
    Ok deal, i won't post again till i see a post from you first.
    Have a good sleep nimwit
    The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club won't be worth a dime.

    Babe Ruth

  4. #34
    Registered User hammer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
    Posts
    6,997
    Quote Originally Posted by LA Burns View Post
    laughable

    ez winner but moved to dumpster bc a bunch of dudes who never post or win any plays invade the thread

    traffic is way down, i wonder why???
    Sitting here this gorgeous morning on my deck overlooking the Atlantic ocean and reading all this. Yup it's your asshole huckster scammer. You have been here almost as long as i have Burnsie and know the deal and what the truth is. But not only in this forum but in almost all others those that envy the accomplished rail against them and wallow at the misery they live in. Penis envy maybe ??
    "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

    When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

  5. #35
    Registered User hammer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
    Posts
    6,997
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyb View Post
    Yep, agree. Thanks for the winner Hammer.
    You are welcome sir >>>: Wire to wire never in doubt just the way I try and pick em !!! Hammertime !!!

    \
    "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

    When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer1 View Post
    Sitting here this gorgeous morning on my deck overlooking the Atlantic ocean and reading all this. Yup it's your asshole huckster scammer. You have been here almost as long as i have Burnsie and know the deal and what the truth is. But not only in this forum but in almost all others those that envy the accomplished rail against them and wallow at the misery they live in. Penis envy maybe ??
    Here's the deal scammer.

    Start posting all your plays in one thread and keep a detailed and accurate record. We have proven you're a loser and yet you continue to claim you're a winner. Only YOU can prove this. I've offered to pay for a monitoring service to which you respond with childish attacks. You exude all the attributes of a gambling shill. So before you come back in and call me names and claim moronic penis envy...Grow the fuck up and prove us all wrong.

  7. #37
    Under .500 yyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Outside....Now!
    Posts
    32,019
    Quote Originally Posted by T View Post
    Here's the deal scammer.

    Start posting all your plays in one thread and keep a detailed and accurate record. We have proven you're a loser and yet you continue to claim you're a winner. Only YOU can prove this. I've offered to pay for a monitoring service to which you respond with childish attacks. You exude all the attributes of a gambling shill. So before you come back in and call me names and claim moronic penis envy...Grow the fuck up and prove us all wrong.
    Seek medical help.
    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.

  8. #38
    Registered User hammer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
    Posts
    6,997
    Quote Originally Posted by T View Post
    Here's the deal scammer.

    Start posting all your plays in one thread and keep a detailed and accurate record. We have proven you're a loser and yet you continue to claim you're a winner. Only YOU can prove this. I've offered to pay for a monitoring service to which you respond with childish attacks. You exude all the attributes of a gambling shill. So before you come back in and call me names and claim moronic penis envy...Grow the fuck up and prove us all wrong.


    [COLOR="#A52A2A"]Mornin' Low T Nice ta hear from ya !!! Words 0f wisdom to ya The Cockroach does not tell KING KONG what to do. I have been monitored here for 17 years and 10 elsewhere on a slow day go back 17 years and go thru my posts and member comments U think i
    am not what i say FADE Away U will have a short career First week i ever posted if i recall 8 - 2 and i have gotten way better 100 % winners here and on the net in 2019 here and elsewhere I dont get 1200 hits because people think I am full of shit[….Do as you like troll bash or educate yourself
    Water off a ducks back to me. have a nice day /COLOR]
    "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

    When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

  9. #39
    Hey fuck nuts.

    Your shill tactics are getting old. Your own thread gets thrown in the dumpster (where it belongs) so you start posting shit in others threads. You did this before and Jack warned you...

    Start your own thread fuck nuts and post your own plays. We know you're still a loser you can't hide.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer1 View Post
    [COLOR="#A52A2A"]Mornin' Low T Nice ta hear from ya !!! Words 0f wisdom to ya The Cockroach does not tell KING KONG what to do. I have been monitored here for 17 years and 10 elsewhere on a slow day go back 17 years and go thru my posts and member comments U think i
    am not what i say FADE Away U will have a short career First week i ever posted if i recall 8 - 2 and i have gotten way better 100 % winners here and on the net in 2019 here and elsewhere I dont get 1200 hits because people think I am full of shit[….Do as you like troll bash or educate yourself
    Water off a ducks back to me. have a nice day /COLOR]
    This is all BULLSHIT and lies. You must live the life of a fucking liar. You probably walk around the assisted living facility in the PR telling people bullshit stories to keep up your own lies.

    You're a fucking loser. You know it. We all know it. You don't win. YOU LOSE.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 1998-2014 J Wooden Corporation, Inc
US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only.
Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state, or local law(s) is prohibited.

Disclaimer   DMCA Notice