Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye View Post
    He is one of the best knowledgeable posters on this site. He does his homework.
    It's this kind of crap that drives the good ones away. I don't know anyone who wins them all.
    Stay around RR I appreciate your picks and great info.
    I agree. Riff has won me some serious coin when his plays match up against mine! Most people just unhappy with there life period, they just want to fuck everyone else’s up too. Don’t let them drag you down, they are Losers in everything they do.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye View Post
    He is one of the best knowledgeable posters on this site. He does his homework.
    It's this kind of crap that drives the good ones away. I don't know anyone who wins them all.
    Stay around RR I appreciate your picks and great info.

egg-zackly!

Wow just noticed this thread.
    Sometimes I feel a little mad. But don't you know that no one alive can always be an ANGEL, when things go wrong I seem to be BAD.

Eric Burden and the Animals.

riff stay most of us appreciate your hard work and sharing your picks like the other cappers who share their time and their picks on this site never understand someone playing another persons selections and then complaining if they lose nobody ever forces them to play you or any other cappers picks think i speak for most of the people who read your posts thank you and every other capper who shares their knowledge , information and time the vast majority of us are very grateful for what you do

macgruder was upset about "record-keeping".... not complaining about tailing a "loser pick"

let it gooo people...

Jack... move this to the dumpster and get it over with pleeez

mountains out of molehills.... pissin ppl off... stirrin up needless crap...

doesn't happen here like at "blankets"... over there its about every other frggn day... maddening