Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wtf. Is it me or does this shit keeps happening!!?!??

The bitterness of YOU, yes You, on following someoneís plays is plain and simple!! Falls down on you! Fucking do your homework! If you canít do your own! Donít come in and fucking call out people that share theirs! You donít like it, move on to the next thread!

Bottom line, we all want to make money! No one makes you lose. If u chose to follow blindly, donít come crawling back bitching! No one asked you to bet on their posts. They are simply sharing what or whatnot they are playing. Who gives a fuck if they bet $1 million or $10. Thatís their money! They are not giving or taking from u!

Iíve been on this site for over 20 years! Just recently came back this year. But shit still the same! Fucking losers calling out people for no reason! And cowards to that! Fucking use your real user name, and donít make up a new one just to bash! So no one knows who u are! FUCKING Coward!!! If Iím gonna call u out, Iím gonna be UMRebel! Not Who8MyRice123 with 2 posts! Own your shit! People like you, push the good ones out and we all cannot benefit from it. Same shit 20 years ago!

All this ranting and bitching on Riff Raff! Fucking stop it! He donít have to share, but he does! It helps the rest of us that are leaning or on the fence! Now heís gone! Thank you to YOU! Fucking coward canít even use your real username!

And when some thx someone else! Itís called courtesy! They helped them win a game! Thatís not kissing your ass or sucking your dick! Fucking get a clue! Can someone say thank you and mean it without someone saying youíre an ass kisser!

Hotty fucking toddy! UMRebel out!
    Bet with your head, not your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by UMRebel View Post
    The bitterness of YOU, yes You, on following someoneís plays is plain and simple!! Falls down on you! Fucking do your homework! If you canít do your own! Donít come in and fucking call out people that share theirs! You donít like it, move on to the next thread!

Bottom line, we all want to make money! No one makes you lose. If u chose to follow blindly, donít come crawling back bitching! No one asked you to bet on their posts. They are simply sharing what or whatnot they are playing. Who gives a fuck if they bet $1 million or $10. Thatís their money! They are not giving or taking from u!

Iíve been on this site for over 20 years! Just recently came back this year. But shit still the same! Fucking losers calling out people for no reason! And cowards to that! Fucking use your real user name, and donít make up a new one just to bash! So no one knows who u are! FUCKING Coward!!! If Iím gonna call u out, Iím gonna be UMRebel! Not Who8MyRice123 with 2 posts! Own your shit! People like you, push the good ones out and we all cannot benefit from it. Same shit 20 years ago!

All this ranting and bitching on Riff Raff! Fucking stop it! He donít have to share, but he does! It helps the rest of us that are leaning or on the fence! Now heís gone! Thank you to YOU! Fucking coward canít even use your real username!

And when some thx someone else! Itís called courtesy! They helped them win a game! Thatís not kissing your ass or sucking your dick! Fucking get a clue! Can someone say thank you and mean it without someone saying youíre an ass kisser!

aMEN Ö aMEN Ö AH !!!! I MEAN aMEN
    "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

Quote Originally Posted by hammer1 View Post
    aMEN Ö aMEN Ö AH !!!! I MEAN aMEN
    Scammer - Shut the fuck up you scamming piece of shit. Youíre the biggest scumbag on here. Nothing worse than a scam who posts fake numbers and records oh and winners after the fact to deceive others here.

UMRebel - agree with you.

Jesus what a cluster fuck in Riffís thread...and the first clown to respond here is the biggest scammer here. Yet he has no balls to respond in his own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by T View Post
    Jesus what a cluster fuck in Riffís thread...and the first clown to respond here is the biggest scammer here. Yet he has no balls to respond in his own thread.
    I have not been following? Scammer? Please elaborate...

I have not been following? Scammer? Please elaborate...
    Hammer1 has been posting fake lines, fake records and posting claimed winners long after the games have started or were finished. He has been busted in his own threads so then he starts posting his fake plays in others threads with the most views. He is one slimey motherfucker.

Hammer1 has been posting fake lines, fake records and posting claimed winners long after the games have started or were finished. He has been busted in his own threads so then he starts posting his fake plays in others threads with the most views. He is one slimey motherfucker.
    Okay. Understood. Lol. He must not have friends. Please forgive him. Lol

yOU ARE A LYING POS Show the folks some examples Why do i get 1200 views and you get 50 Are there that many Morons here looking for losers ..U are aS USELESSAS A pimple on a frogs ass never having posted a winner in your life and not having a clue about even where to begin. WIRE TO WIRE BLOWOUT THAT RING ANY BELLS FOR YA ??? NOw!!!! Breakfast in the Tropics !!
    "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

Quote Originally Posted by hammer1 View Post
    yOU ARE A LYING POS Show the folks some examples Why do i get 1200 views and you get 50 Are there that many Morons here looking for losers ..U are aS USELESSAS A pimple on a frogs ass never having posted a winner in your life and not having a clue about even where to begin. WIRE TO WIRE BLOWOUT THAT RING ANY BELLS FOR YA ??? NOw!!!! Breakfast in the Tropics !!
    Keep spreading lies you fucking scammer.
    You get page views because like your fake plays and fake winners you sit at your computer and hit refresh over and over to make these claims...

Just another tactic of a mother fucking scamdicapper!!!

Choke on a monster fucking cock! Scammer!

Just to prove once again to everyone what a lying piece of shit you are...All you need to do it hit refresh on the thread...

Easy tactic of a scammer!
    Last edited by T; 02-25-2019 at 07:54 AM.

UM,

That guy with two posts is not new. Poolplayer8888 was banned a while back.

For the exact same shit. He hated to see anyone succeed.

I followed Riff's thread, and he reminds me a lot of Thunder. Almost no one can follow all of those plays. If they pick and choose, they stand a chance of getting beat up. Then they bitch.

I see the bigger issue, though. If you rank plays by units, the math should be simple. When you say, "I had more money on my winning 10 unit than my losing one", I'm sure you can see where people can head with this.
    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.

Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    UM,

For the exact same shit. He hated to see anyone succeed.

I followed Riff's thread, and he reminds me a lot of Thunder. Almost no one can follow all of those plays. If they pick and choose, they stand a chance of getting beat up. Then they bitch.

I see the bigger issue, though. If you rank plays by units, the math should be simple. When you say, "I had more money on my winning 10 unit than my losing one", I'm sure you can see where people can head with this.
    Why canít soneone just post plays and people use them or fade them. Heís had to explain every step of the way. Why do your lines change? How much do u bet? What are ur units? Etc etc. he puts his plays out early for all just play them or fade them and shut the fuck up. Heís doing this for ďfunĒ. Donít follow if you have a problem how he does things

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMcG8 View Post
    Why canít soneone just post plays and people use them or fade them. Heís had to explain every step of the way. Why do your lines change? How much do u bet? What are ur units? Etc etc. he puts his plays out early for all just play them or fade them and shut the fuck up. Heís doing this for ďfunĒ. Donít follow if you have a problem how he does things
    So, people can't voice their opinions, but you can have yours?

Odd place to make a stand with your first post as a member of 4 years.

tHAT'S BEEN MY EXACT THOUGHT FOR YEARS....
    "Nothing is either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

So, people can't voice their opinions, but you can have yours?

Odd place to make a stand with your first post as a member of 4 years.
    Agreed so u can see I feel pretty strongly about this position for it to be my first post. And this thread it seemed to me opened specifically for people to voice theyíre opinions. But itís cool Iíve seen enough of your posts to not be surprised that youíd find fault with me asking for haters to keep to themself

Agreed so u can see I feel pretty strongly about this position for it to be my first post. And this thread it seemed to me opened specifically for people to voice theyíre opinions. But itís cool Iíve seen enough of your posts to not be surprised that youíd find fault with me asking for haters to keep to themself
    I wonder who you post as on a regular basis?

Seems a little sketchy that Riff-Raff is on your friend list, and you on his. I mean, he stopped posting, you started........you have no posts til today, yet he's friended you?

Weird.

Seems a little sketchy that Riff-Raff is on your friend list, and you on his. I mean, he stopped posting, you started........you have no posts til today, yet he's friended you?

Weird.
    Allow me to enlighten you then Yyz. I have been an avid observer or lurker for probably about 6 years then 2 years in (If I remember correctly) I wanted to reply to Jord20 because he was one of the very few that would post his live bets. I guess I never did or lost my password and then never felt the need to figure out how to recover the password. I decided now was the time get a new password so I could come in and voice my support. If you look the 5 people I friended were all about the exact same time. Actually no your right 4 years ago I created this account knowing one day Riff would stop posting because of douchebags and I would have this account ready to have his back.

But back to the point..

I'm not sure why people feel entitled to anything on here. In reading some of the long time Jackers comments this happens far too often. IMO, which I understand is worth nothing, I'd rather have cappers put their time and energy into capping games. Not breaking down their units or keeping a running total of their record. OS now keeps a record for Box and not doing it as a "Your full of shit I'm gonna police you" but as a friendly way to help Box defend himself from people that follow his plays and lose.

They a huge amount of their time and energy into giving us "FREE" picks on games that they've studied then get trashed when someone doesn't get rich cherry picking their plays. Nonsense. I dont pretend to be part of this club of cappers but I understand common courtesy and respect. Maybe people that complain on here should go to a pay site where they justifiably bitch and moan when they lose instead of nit picking guys that do this for free.

I knew after reading this thread as the day went on, Riff would stop posting.

I come to MJs because it's NOT like other forums with the whining and complaining.

What's been in this thread, is what most other forums are like on a daily basis.

I hope it's the last thread that has it.

I never understood why people would be jealous or complain about posters. I think it takes a brave person to put their plays out there BECAUSE of critcism like this. I, for one, appreciate the help, as I am no capper.

Hope Riff will change his mind and come back.
    Good luck!

UM,

The "I'll create a new username" thing does seem to work well. If you are not banned I guess it is ok, but it would be nice if there was a way to block someones ISP when they get banned. Would it make it impossible for someone to post under a new username? No, no it wouldn't, but it would make it more difficult.

I mean what is the point of banning someone if they just come back under another username?

Note: I think the record for "ghost accounts" is 5 different usernames.

CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    I come to MJs because it's NOT like other forums with the whining and complaining.

What's been in this thread, is what most other forums are like on a daily basis.

1. It only happens in threads where somebody posts fake lines, fake records, bullshit winners, etc, etc.

2. This kind of stuff never happens in "Off the Wall", "Soccer", "On The Links" or the "Canadian / ARENA Football" forums.

CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post

I never understood why people would be jealous or complain about posters. I think it takes a brave person to put their plays out there BECAUSE of critcism like this. I, for one, appreciate the help, as I am no capper.

I think the worst thing someone can do on a handicapping site is bash a person's losing plays. No matter how you feel about someone, you shouldn't gloat about plays they post that lose. I don't want anyone's play to go tits up.

Having said that, there have been plenty of guys coming through the place who pad their stats, lie about money won, post lines not available to any other human, and so on. When they go 10-3 they make sure to let you know, but when they go 1-12, it's crickets until they go 3-1 again, then you get "3-1 on my last 4 posted plays!" Fuck that noise! Then, God forbid someone mention it! THEY become the asshole!

Anyone who has been here 20 years can remember when guys actually posted INFORMATION! Lots of guys! All we have now is 95% of the guys here posting, "Take UCLA tonight!" Who gives a fuck about that? Sadly, that's where we are at, and I've fallen into that camp. I used to give decent write-ups, and hand off information I'd stumble onto. I'd go 4-1, and there would be 30 hits on the post. Then, you see some asshole who lies about his record, past posts plays, literally changes losing plays into winners, and he'd get 2,500 hits, and 20 posts with people saying, "Great job!" "You're the best!" "I would blow you if you were here!"

Then, someone might have the audacity to say, "You went 2-2 last night, not 3-1", and the slobs come in: "Stay the fuck out of his thread, HATER!" Really? You guys are that fucking blind and dumb? So the guy goes 2-2, says he went 3-1, and a couple days later posts he's 4-0 over the week! The morons line up to see what this savant has next!

He didn't go 4-0!........"Shut the fuck up, HATER!" "Stay out of his thread if you don't like what he has to say!"

This place is just another version of those Saturday shows you all salivated over. You know the ones that you all say you don't watch because they are all touts? The guys that all went 7-2 last week, and 3-0 on their 'big plays"? You couldn't wait for their free play! That's what we have here now.

You don't give a shit if the guy is a liar, as long as the facade is pretty. A guy can go 3-36, tell you he's 36-3, and you will bet the house on his next play, AND tell him how grateful you are for him, and "Fuck the haters!"

Strange days indeed -- most peculiar, mama. Roll!

Weird.
    Ok Paul Blart. You Mjís mall cop now. Did that investigating in peopleís profiles get you off or something. You get em loser. Lol,
    LET'S GO COWBOYS

I think the worst thing someone can do on a handicapping site is bash a person's losing plays. No matter how you feel about someone, you shouldn't gloat about plays they post that lose. I don't want anyone's play to go tits up.

Having said that, there have been plenty of guys coming through the place who pad their stats, lie about money won, post lines not available to any other human, and so on. When they go 10-3 they make sure to let you know, but when they go 1-12, it's crickets until they go 3-1 again, then you get "3-1 on my last 4 posted plays!" Fuck that noise! Then, God forbid someone mention it! THEY become the asshole!

Anyone who has been here 20 years can remember when guys actually posted INFORMATION! Lots of guys! All we have now is 95% of the guys here posting, "Take UCLA tonight!" Who gives a fuck about that? Sadly, that's where we are at, and I've fallen into that camp. I used to give decent write-ups, and hand off information I'd stumble onto. I'd go 4-1, and there would be 30 hits on the post. Then, you see some asshole who lies about his record, past posts plays, literally changes losing plays into winners, and he'd get 2,500 hits, and 20 posts with people saying, "Great job!" "You're the best!" "I would blow you if you were here!"

Then, someone might have the audacity to say, "You went 2-2 last night, not 3-1", and the slobs come in: "Stay the fuck out of his thread, HATER!" Really? You guys are that fucking blind and dumb? So the guy goes 2-2, says he went 3-1, and a couple days later posts he's 4-0 over the week! The morons line up to see what this savant has next!

He didn't go 4-0!........"Shut the fuck up, HATER!" "Stay out of his thread if you don't like what he has to say!"

This place is just another version of those Saturday shows you all salivated over. You know the ones that you all say you don't watch because they are all touts? The guys that all went 7-2 last week, and 3-0 on their 'big plays"? You couldn't wait for their free play! That's what we have here now.

You don't give a shit if the guy is a liar, as long as the facade is pretty. A guy can go 3-36, tell you he's 36-3, and you will bet the house on his next play, AND tell him how grateful you are for him, and "Fuck the haters!"

What your saying is true i know I've seen enough of it. I agree people should be corrected if they post something incorrect but there is a difference in the people that post incorrectly on purpose and the people who do it by accident. Some people are quick to assume its malicious without checking the posters track record. I guess its just a shame that some of the really good guys on here have gotten run out of here and I think Riff was one of them

Had to edit my reply to ask, if someone who posts their plays lies routinely and posts misinformation why does anyone read their thread and why cant Jack have them banned? I know people come back under other usernames (since I was accused of doing so) but seems like those get sniffed out pretty quickly.
    Last edited by MikeMcG8; 02-25-2019 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Add a question

Well said.
    My favorite is when one of the losers who have a service just pull a record out of their ass. The guy has never won in 20 years and then he posts some ridiculous winning record. When he posts a winner a couple morons nut in their pants and thank him and ask him for more for free. Then when he loses his big plays like bet the house or the cartel bomb its crickets. You just canít make this shit up. But when someone calls out their bullshit they get called an asshole by the sheep. Itís just amazing how stupid some people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Vegas View Post
    Well said.
    My favorite is when one of the losers who have a service just pull a record out of their ass. The guy has never won in 20 years and then he posts some ridiculous winning record. When he posts a winner a couple morons nut in their pants and thank him and ask him for more for free. Then when he loses his big plays like bet the house or the cartel bomb its crickets. You just canít make this shit up. But when someone calls out their bullshit they get called an asshole by the sheep. Itís just amazing how stupid some people are.
    Who made any of you guys "The Sheep Police"? If you guysr are sooooooooooooo fucking smart and have it all figured out then just go along your merry way knowing that you guys are the smartest guys on this board and skip right up to the window to cash all of your winning tickets.

ANyone who is a "sheep" deserves to be a sheep. If he can't even spend the time to go back and do a little research from a particular posters posts then he deserves what it is that he gets, or in this case, loses. This shit ain't easy. If you don't want to follow someone then either fade them or go start your own "winning " thread. I just don't understand why people feel the need to protect assholes that come in here and just stir shit.

Unless someone directs something at you personally then just let it lie. How many people that come here actually post plays??? And the ones that do are mostly just saying, "Take Auburn!".......

If everybody just stayed in their own lane it would be a much nicer place to navigate.

Quote Originally Posted by rockyb View Post
    Ok Paul Blart. You Mjís mall cop now. Did that investigating in peopleís profiles get you off or something. You get em loser. Lol,
    I canít believe you have the nerve to call someone a loser. Youíre one of the biggest clowns on here. Maybe we should start a go fund me for you so you can buy your idols service

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    Who made any of you guys "The Sheep Police"? If you guysr are sooooooooooooo fucking smart and have it all figured out then just go along your merry way knowing that you guys are the smartest guys on this board and skip right up to the window to cash all of your winning tickets.

ANyone who is a "sheep" deserves to be a sheep. If he can't even spend the time to go back and do a little research from a particular posters posts then he deserves what it is that he gets, or in this case, loses. This shit ain't easy. If you don't want to follow someone then either fade them or go start your own "winning " thread. I just don't understand why people feel the need to protect assholes that come in here and just stir shit.

Unless someone directs something at you personally then just let it lie. How many people that come here actually post plays??? And the ones that do are mostly just saying, "Take Auburn!".......

If everybody just stayed in their own lane it would be a much nicer place to navigate.
    How is it stirring shit for calling out someoneís bullshit and lies?

The shit-stirrers are the 5 post guys that bitch about losing their lunch money.....You just pour gas on the fire. Again, why is it your responsibility to "Protect" the sheep and the like? Just go and post all of your info and winners in your own thread and let those that wish to view, play or follow do just that. You're not their Daddy. It's the internet and there are Nigerian Princes everywhere.....are you out protecting those that get those emails as well? You aer so high and mighty that you didn't even bother to read what he had said about making money. He post the plays and posts the strength of them. He ALSO, plays parlays and keys those games which greatly increases his positive units when he has a good day. He has gone over this multiple times in his threads but it's easier or you to come riding in on your white stallion with blinders on and just start attacking people because it makes you feel like a keyboard hero. I'm a big boy, I'll figure it out on my own and so will everybody else. I've personally made a ton of money since the first of the year with the help of Riff, Box, Arrow and Hawk. If you're just gonna bet blindly then go buy a lottery ticket.........Hey, there's an idea. Why don't you go down to the 7/11 and start talking people out of buying lottery tickets because they're odds are horrible?!?!?!?!!??!......Or anything other than bashing posters in their own threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Vegas View Post
    I canít believe you have the nerve to call someone a loser. Youíre one of the biggest clowns on here. Maybe we should start a go fund me for you so you can buy your idols service
    What the fuk do you know. You been around here for a couple of months. Lol.
    1st of all, This whole thread Was starting to tell people to do their own research mind your own business and if you follow like a herd of sheep then donít cry on the end result. Shouldnít matter to one person what another person puts as his record or wins and losses, absolutely doesnít affect you whatsoever And here comes bananas like you out from the woodwork the throw theyíre worthless 2 cents in
    LET'S GO COWBOYS

Sorry about all this in your thread. Maybe you were just making a point, or maybe you actually wanted some discussion, either way, well said and Iím not even responding to anybody elseís comments. Need to go look at some hockey lines and trades.
    LET'S GO COWBOYS