Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyb View Post
    Sorry about all this in your thread. Maybe you were just making a point, or maybe you actually wanted some discussion, either way, well said and Iím not even responding to anybody elseís comments. Need to go look at some hockey lines and trades.
    I was making a point. But all is gravy. People can have opinions. But donít bash when they lose if u follow blindly. Do your homework or donít complain. No one asked you to follow anyoneís plays.
    Bet with your head, not your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMcG8 View Post
    What your saying is true i know I've seen enough of it. I agree people should be corrected if they post something incorrect but there is a difference in the people that post incorrectly on purpose and the people who do it by accident. Some people are quick to assume its malicious without checking the posters track record. I guess its just a shame that some of the really good guys on here have gotten run out of here and I think Riff was one of them

Had to edit my reply to ask, if someone who posts their plays lies routinely and posts misinformation why does anyone read their thread and why cant Jack have them banned? I know people come back under other usernames (since I was accused of doing so) but seems like those get sniffed out pretty quickly.
    Most people know the difference between someone posting a bullshit record, and someone who made an error. I also think guys get the benefit of the doubt until it looks a little shady. I think Riff Raff caught some undue flack.

if someone who posts their plays lies routinely and posts misinformation why does anyone read their thread

They're stupid, or new. If you try and inform the new, the stupid get upset. Jack will do something if the acts are egregious enough.
    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.

Quote Originally Posted by UMRebel View Post
    I was making a point. But all is gravy. People can have opinions. But donít bash when they lose if u follow blindly. Do your homework or donít complain. No one asked you to follow anyoneís plays.
    Again well said. In all my years here, I maybe followed blindly a couple of times, just because of lack of time that day or because of who it was posting, but never bashed if that play ever lost. I just don't like people who think they have to police others, and call them out because their record isn't accurate, or 2-3 not 4-1, or they said they won the next day when they lost. They go through all their previous posts just so they can prove someone was lying.....who gives a fuk what they say or do or what record they post, doesn't affect my day, my plays or my bank roll one fukin bit. I normally keep to myself, try to keep up to date and accurate records, thanks some guys for some wins, but burns me when someone does that shit. And no matter who, when they have it out for someone, they put out a stupid comment every fukin time they try to post a play. That's what bothers me, grow up. stay away from their threads, simple
    LET'S GO COWBOYS

Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post

I never understood why people would be jealous or complain about posters.
    Hope Riff will change his mind and come back.

Most don't complain, hell some give props to the "best of the best".........

http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/s...rticular-sport

And Riff will be back, he just got lumped in with the worst of the worst (Thunder, hammer, AnthonyRichkas, etc, etc) which was unfair, he'll be back in a bit.

CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by T View Post
    Scammer - Shut the fuck up you scamming piece of shit. Youíre the biggest scumbag on here. Nothing worse than a scam who posts fake numbers and records oh and winners after the fact to deceive others here.

UMRebel - agree with you.
    I finally agree with you about something.