Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    Cry baby?

Who is the one "crying" to Jack, you fucking bitch?

Just leave.
    Cant help myself...Just watching for a long time...YYZ and T are 2 of the biggest pathetic fukk faces i ever saw in my life. TWO huge pussies IMO....All they ever do is argue and talk shit to others. I have never in my life seen 2 people who are just assholes 24/7. Both are huge huge losers....To say Zion will not be a good pro shows how sad and pathetic you really are...So u dont like the guy? Who cares....Both of you talk a good game BUT HUGE PUSSIES

Quote Originally Posted by GbPackers69 View Post
    Cant help myself...Just watching for a long time...YYZ and T are 2 of the biggest pathetic fukk faces i ever saw in my life. TWO huge pussies IMO....All they ever do is argue and talk shit to others. I have never in my life seen 2 people who are just assholes 24/7. Both are huge huge losers....To say Zion will not be a good pro shows how sad and pathetic you really are...So u dont like the guy? Who cares....Both of you talk a good game BUT HUGE PUSSIES

Now you're one too! Congrats! Some of you stooges are so fucking stupid.
    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.

Now you're one too! Congrats! Some of you stooges are so fucking stupid.
    No not at all. I just express my opinion on your 2 doorknobs who have been going at it forever. grow the fukk up. Gets old seeing 2 douche bags go back and forth. Most in here are great. You 2 ladies not so much.

No not at all. I just express my opinion on your 2 doorknobs who have been going at it forever. grow the fukk up. Gets old seeing 2 douche bags go back and forth. Most in here are great. You 2 ladies not so much.
    So shut the fuck up and move on. But, no. You had to open up your cock holster, and now you're one of us. How do you think we started down this road? Exactly. Telling someone what an asshole they are!

You literally have 3 posts, and 2 of them are talking shit about people. That makes you more of a disruption than T and me put together.

I vote to move this to the dumpster.
    Go Team

Quote Originally Posted by teebucky View Post
    I vote to move this to the dumpster.

Should have started there!

So shut the fuck up and move on. But, no. You had to open up your cock holster, and now you're one of us. How do you think we started down this road? Exactly. Telling someone what an asshole they are!

You literally have 3 posts, and 2 of them are talking shit about people. That makes you more of a disruption than T and me put together.

Hahahah YOU and T are nothing but lil punks who talk a good game......You both need to be bitch slapped. Both of you are useless losers...Riff raff is another one....My feeling are hurt cus nobody sucks my cock when i win a game lmfao....3 fukking stooges....

Hahahah YOU and T are nothing but lil punks who talk a good game......You both need to be bitch slapped. Both of you are useless losers...Riff raff is another one....My feeling are hurt cus nobody sucks my cock when i win a game lmfao....3 fukking stooges....
    3 posts out of 4.

Go, baby, go!

I think you are the leader in the clubhouse now!

I’m done responding to YYZ. Waste of fucking time. He’s a gaping asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by T View Post
    I’m done responding to YYZ. Waste of fucking time. He’s a gaping asshole.
    This is about the 73rd time you posted that sentiment.

You have zero self control.