Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

Thread: Westgate

Westgate

I have been gifted a voucher I have 7 days to activate and it cost 57 bucks......I get 3 nights at the westgate for free other than the resort fees and taxes for the 3 nights.....is it worth buying the voucher and how much are the fees for resort and such....any help appreciated

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trucker Gambler View Post
    I have been gifted a voucher I have 7 days to activate and it cost 57 bucks......I get 3 nights at the westgate for free other than the resort fees and taxes for the 3 nights.....is it worth buying the voucher and how much are the fees for resort and such....any help appreciated
    Most resort fees are 50 bucks a night. If you play in their poker room you can get $50 a night rate including resort fees and taxes. That's what you should do. Call the poker room and ask them about Trooper rates and how to take advantage. How many hours required, how long can you stay, etc.

Thanks Jack that may be better than the voucher