Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Bason 2019-2020 Season

Bason what’s your thoughts on hoffenheim? There’s no home field advantage yet they are only +100 over bottom of table paderborn...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freiburg and Bremen seems peculiar as well

Just no real reason to play the Hoffenheim game. Two bad teams and no way to properly cap this game. I know I said Paderborn is a play against but I can not bet on Hoffenheim.

Now, I like Freiburg at + money. I really do not understand this line. Bremen played Monday so on short rest with a very long road trip. There is value in this line and the Berlin line.
    "You may be a genius, but your not very smart!"

My plays have more or less been outlined in Kid's thread.

Tomorrow I am on Nurenberg. It is a high risk play given their play at home, but I see this as an absolute must win game for them if they are to stave off relegation once again.

I will be in Hertha Berlin also. Just too much value for me at plus money.

Already on Freiburg for Saturday.

Another draw ruined a perfect day. Nurnberg just can not score while Hertha rolled.

Already have Freiburg for tomorrow. Adding Dortmund. I know this is a tough game as the huge Bayern game is coming up and it looks like a classic let down spot. However, they are 4 points behind so they really have to win this game to stay in the race. I think they are the better team so I am taking them -129.

Going with the Bayern FH. Theory here is that they just want to win this game and get to Tuesday so I think they will want to get a coupe early goals and get the game over. I would lay the -220, but I would also play the -1 -110 if you do not want to lay the juice.

Adding to Dortmund at halftime (about half my original bet). Do not do this often as it is a greed bet, but they are dominating and I do not see Wolfsburg scoring.

+110

Made some money today.

Tomorrow I need Koln/Leipzig to finish off a sizable parlay, so not adding anything, but I would parlay the two if you have no action going. Been back and forth with Schalke, but I just can not bet them, so I will sleep in.

Koln is killing me. They cost me big time the first two games.

On Gladbach and Leverkusen tomorrow and will also throw them in with Leipzig on Wednesday. No reason to go agains the better teams right now. Just like I said from the beginning, the top teams have a big advantage with no fans.

I could write pages on the Bayern/Dortmund game but I will spare everyone. I have gotten burned in this game many, many times in the past. This is another great opportunity for Dortmund but they have to win. Bayern on the other hand is fine with a draw. Dortmund certainly has the talent to win and I think Haaland could be the difference maker as he is a true number 9. Bayern is missing their number 10 tomorrow and that will affect their attack, but I think we see more defensive play from them as they look to take advantage of Dortmund's aggressiveness. The big issue for me is the loss of the home field advantage for Dortmund which is one of the best in the world. Add to it that only 3 home teams have won since they came back. Yes, only 3! As such, I am predicting a 2-2 draw in this game. Using the draw in one play and Dortmund +.5 in another.

Busy will all this bs regulations on getting restaurants open. Many years from now everyone will look back on how ridiculous all this was.

Hoffenheim Ov 3
    Wolfsburg -105

Like Bremen in a Pk and the TT Ov 1.5

I suck lately but I am on Bayern -2.5 and probably Ov 4 tomorrow. They have been killing everyone and I see no reason for this to stop tomorrow.

Playing Bayern -1.5 at the half. They are in total control and this game could easily 3-4 to nil right now.

Been out of it for a while. This summer sucks at the beach. This virus has reeked havoc on small businesses especially in a resort areas. You do not see much coverage of how bad this is for small business, especially in the restaurant business. And sadly, much of the wreckage is still to come. I encourage you all to spend on small businesses when you can. The chains will survive, but your local pizza and sub shop is likely doing much worse than you think and may disappear one day. We will likely loose many businesses here at the beach as they will not make the money in the summer to survive the winter. Okay, that is enough.

Sheffield Even

I really like them today. I also like Wolves but the result of this game will depend how much I put on them.

If anyone ever doubted my rants against the MLS, all you have to do is try to watch one of the games now and you should get it. Its comical and they continue to expand.

Agree about supporting the small guys. Hopefully most will pull through. Would be a big loss to Rehobeth. Used to spend a week there w/ family when kids were little. Always the best week. Loved Thrashers and all the other small stands.

Good luck with your pick. Appreciate reading you, Snafu and Pitt Kid on soccer.

Quote Originally Posted by BASON View Post
    Been out of it for a while. This summer sucks at the beach. This virus has reeked havoc on small businesses especially in a resort areas. You do not see much coverage of how bad this is for small business, especially in the restaurant business. And sadly, much of the wreckage is still to come. I encourage you all to spend on small businesses when you can. The chains will survive, but your local pizza and sub shop is likely doing much worse than you think and may disappear one day. We will likely loose many businesses here at the beach as they will not make the money in the summer to survive the winter. Okay, that is enough.

Sheffield Even

I really like them today. I also like Wolves but the result of this game will depend how much I put on them.

If anyone ever doubted my rants against the MLS, all you have to do is try to watch one of the games now and you should get it. Its comical and they continue to expand.
    Nice to see you back , it was getting pretty quiet in here.

I am taking a shot with Chelsea today at +.5 Even.

Action bet purely based on value and the situation. Liverpool celebrating the league title after the game. With fans, maybe I like them but not sure they are as motivated as Chelsea. If I am Chelsea, I want to win or draw today and lock in CL because they play a very motivated Wolverhampton team in the last game. If the Man U game stays 1-1 they get in with a draw. I will take a chance with them even though betting against Liverpool has not been a great idea this year.

I do not do this that often but I am playing:

Paris -2.5 -110

They are killing teams in friendlies and have to get ready for CL given their league did not finish so they are behind. If they come to play they will kill St. Etienne today just like they did in league play. I say 4-1.

I do not do this that often but I am playing:

Paris -2.5 -110

They are killing teams in friendlies and have to get ready for CL given their league did not finish so they are behind. If they come to play they will kill St. Etienne today just like they did in league play. I say 4-1.
    Even got an extra man for two thirds of the game and still a no show. Wow!!

useless pricks

I hate betting on Paris. I was hesitant to play and post it and all they did was prove me right. Just a disgusting game.

Making one play today:

Napoli Ov 3

3, yes 3, VAR disallowed goals so far in the Napoli game. I have just been cursed in soccer lately.

I hate betting on Paris. I was hesitant to play and post it and all they did was prove me right. Just a disgusting game.

Making one play today:

Napoli Ov 3
    Geez I turned it off, can't stomach this anymore...4 goals called back by VAR and there is still 30 min left, what a joke. It is shit like this that makes me question sometimes why I even bother.

3, yes 3, VAR disallowed goals so far in the Napoli game. I have just been cursed in soccer lately.
    I am pretty sure we are at 4 now, but nonetheless this is just dumb, they have to adjust the rules around VAR.

Just a hideous game.

Someone talk me out of a big bet on Swansea tomorrow (+280 and +.5 -130). I really do not understand this line. Brentford choked as bad as anyone has in a long time to blow a straight promotion to the Premier League. West Ham gave them every chance and they lost their last two games to bad teams. It was a complete choke job after winning 8 in a row. Swansea needed a miracle to get in and they got it. I really do not see Brentford recovering so quickly and Swansea should be playing with a ton of confidence. The line is the only thing scaring me away a little as it seems like they are paying no attention to what has happened the last 2 games of the season. I put some money on both lines for now and will see how it moves overnight before I bet more, but I am having a hard time laying off pounding this game.

I think tomorrow is a tough day in the Premier League. Would love to see Leicester win and Chelsea lose but do not think I can trust either team. Instead, there is one play I am definitely on and I absolutely hate betting on this team, but I have to do it:

Spurs -180 and -1

Palace is just terrible and Spurs can get into Euro. I think they beat them rather bad.

I am also playing the Ov 4 in the Man City game because I think they are going to beat the crap out of a Norwich team that quit a while ago. I will likely parlay it with the Ov 3 in the Liverpool game as I do not expect a lot of defense in that meaningless game.

I will be on spurs and Swansea

Think Villa happy with 0-0 with Watford getting beat so playing second half draw.

Leicester game has to sloppy at the end so expecting Ov 1.5 in the second half. Especially now that Chelsea scored at the end of the half.

Also took Chelsea Ov 1 in the second half. Wolves have to go all out, see no way there is not a goal in the second half.

I do not get very emotional anymore over bets in my old age, but I FUCKING hate Tottenham. Just a bunch of gutless pricks. Final straw for me, I will never place another bet on them again. Thank God Liverpool and City poured it on in the end but the Spurs fucked me for about the 20th time in a row and cost me a lot of money.

Just a hideous game.

Someone talk me out of a big bet on Swansea tomorrow (+280 and +.5 -130). I really do not understand this line. Brentford choked as bad as anyone has in a long time to blow a straight promotion to the Premier League. West Ham gave them every chance and they lost their last two games to bad teams. It was a complete choke job after winning 8 in a row. Swansea needed a miracle to get in and they got it. I really do not see Brentford recovering so quickly and Swansea should be playing with a ton of confidence. The line is the only thing scaring me away a little as it seems like they are paying no attention to what has happened the last 2 games of the season. I put some money on both lines for now and will see how it moves overnight before I bet more, but I am having a hard time laying off pounding this game.
    What did you end up doing here?