Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Bason 2019-2020 Season

Bason what’s your thoughts on hoffenheim? There’s no home field advantage yet they are only +100 over bottom of table paderborn...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freiburg and Bremen seems peculiar as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just no real reason to play the Hoffenheim game. Two bad teams and no way to properly cap this game. I know I said Paderborn is a play against but I can not bet on Hoffenheim.

Now, I like Freiburg at + money. I really do not understand this line. Bremen played Monday so on short rest with a very long road trip. There is value in this line and the Berlin line.
    "You may be a genius, but your not very smart!"

My plays have more or less been outlined in Kid's thread.

Tomorrow I am on Nurenberg. It is a high risk play given their play at home, but I see this as an absolute must win game for them if they are to stave off relegation once again.

I will be in Hertha Berlin also. Just too much value for me at plus money.

Already on Freiburg for Saturday.

Another draw ruined a perfect day. Nurnberg just can not score while Hertha rolled.

Already have Freiburg for tomorrow. Adding Dortmund. I know this is a tough game as the huge Bayern game is coming up and it looks like a classic let down spot. However, they are 4 points behind so they really have to win this game to stay in the race. I think they are the better team so I am taking them -129.

Going with the Bayern FH. Theory here is that they just want to win this game and get to Tuesday so I think they will want to get a coupe early goals and get the game over. I would lay the -220, but I would also play the -1 -110 if you do not want to lay the juice.

Adding to Dortmund at halftime (about half my original bet). Do not do this often as it is a greed bet, but they are dominating and I do not see Wolfsburg scoring.

+110

Made some money today.

Tomorrow I need Koln/Leipzig to finish off a sizable parlay, so not adding anything, but I would parlay the two if you have no action going. Been back and forth with Schalke, but I just can not bet them, so I will sleep in.

Koln is killing me. They cost me big time the first two games.

On Gladbach and Leverkusen tomorrow and will also throw them in with Leipzig on Wednesday. No reason to go agains the better teams right now. Just like I said from the beginning, the top teams have a big advantage with no fans.

I could write pages on the Bayern/Dortmund game but I will spare everyone. I have gotten burned in this game many, many times in the past. This is another great opportunity for Dortmund but they have to win. Bayern on the other hand is fine with a draw. Dortmund certainly has the talent to win and I think Haaland could be the difference maker as he is a true number 9. Bayern is missing their number 10 tomorrow and that will affect their attack, but I think we see more defensive play from them as they look to take advantage of Dortmund's aggressiveness. The big issue for me is the loss of the home field advantage for Dortmund which is one of the best in the world. Add to it that only 3 home teams have won since they came back. Yes, only 3! As such, I am predicting a 2-2 draw in this game. Using the draw in one play and Dortmund +.5 in another.

Busy will all this bs regulations on getting restaurants open. Many years from now everyone will look back on how ridiculous all this was.

Hoffenheim Ov 3
    Wolfsburg -105