Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crookity View Post
    This one kind of smells to me, Wolves have gotten results in the latest matchups with United, yet are +230 @ home?? This looks way too generous to me ?
    Just like.that a .40.cent drop wolves down to +190

Wolves/Draw got a lot of late money in this one. Pogba had to take his own penalty and it saved us!
    "You may be a genius, but your not very smart!"

CL

No strong plays tomorrow, but I am taking a shot with the home teams as it looks to me that the away teams are getting a lot of credit despite not being great road teams (yes, I know Ajax was last year, but so far, they do not look like the same team as last year and I think they may struggle a bit on the road as evidenced by their first CL road game)

Lask Pk -125
    Cluj Pk-105
    Apoel +1.25 -120
    (asian line play as I prefer it over the +1)

Road teams continue to win. Cluj misses a late penalty. At least Apoel play wins. None of these teams looked good.

One in for tomorrow already:

Cardiff Even - I will continue to play against Huddersfield, especially at this kind of number for the home team.

Adding only one play in CL that I like best.

Young Boys -130 - I like this one. Strong home team against a weaker road team. Red Star Belgrade has not been great so far in this competition on the road and now face better competition. Remember, Young Boys beat Juventus in CL at home. Hopefully we finally a team play well at home.

Just treading water early in the season. Cardiff pulled it out, but Young Boys were disappointing at home. Euro is always tough, but going to make two plays today:

Linfield +1.25 -108 - Qarabag getting too much credit on the road. They are the better team, but they drew in Dundalk and I think this situation is similar. I do not see them winning by more than a goal and a draw is more likely in my opinion.

Guimaraes +138/-.25 -105 - This is more of a play against Bucharest who have been terrible at home and in general this year. They have lost 4 and drew 1 in their last 5 home games against lesser competition. They only have 4 points and 1 win after 6 league games. Guimaraes has won their last 4 Euro games all to nil so you have what appears to be a mismatch on paper while getting + money with the better team. Anything can happen, but you are getting a great value play in this one. Asian line may be the safer play, but I see them winning this game so I am on the +138.

I think Guimaraes is the stronger of the two plays. Linfield is more of a feeling that Qarabag is overpriced.

One in already for tomorrow since I like the line:

Dortmund Ov 3 -140 - This should go to 3.5. Koln will score at home and Dortmund is very strong upfront and should score at least 2. I see a 3-1 type game.

Hopefully some bet Guimaraes on the Pk line and Linfield was easy.

I added a little more to the Dortmund over and I also played this over for Saturday

Leverkusen Ov 3 - another line that I think goes to 3.5, and similar to tomorrow's game, the home team, Dusseldorf, can score. Another one where I easily see at least 3.

Another busy weekend coming so I will have most plays up tonight or tomorrow morning. Teams I am focused on for now: Norwich, Brighton, Augsburg, Nurnberg and of course another play against Huddersfield!!

Thanks for the linfield tip. Played 1st half and got lucky +720

i'll try anything once

My pleasure. I did bet them to win but the halftime bet was brilliant!!

England

Brighton Pk -130 - I like what I have seen from them so far as they finally look like a team that can score. They are always tough at home against middle of the pack teams and Southampton is a very poor road team. I feel good about Brighton not losing this game.

Norwich +.5 +110 - I will be also be using the ML in a parlay. Norwich can play and score as they proved last week after a misleading opening game. Chelsea is a bit of a mess. They look decent moving forward but have trouble finishing. They are weak right now at the striker position and Lampard keeps playing with the starting lineup. They have looked good in the first half and then fall apart in the second half. Maybe they put it all together this week, but I think it will take some time especially in the back. I said from the beginning that Norwich will be a team that can stay up and will give everyone fits at home. I think Chelsea finds this out early tomorrow morning. I do not think an outright win is out of the question, but my straight bet will be on the generous odds at plus a half.

Reading +.5 -120 - Again, will continue to play against Huddersfield until they win a game.

Quote Originally Posted by BASON View Post
    One in already for tomorrow since I like the line:

Dortmund Ov 3 -140 - This should go to 3.5. Koln will score at home and Dortmund is very strong upfront and should score at least 2. I see a 3-1 type game.
    What a BRUTAL half that was BVB better wake the fuck up soon.

Yup, they were absolutely awful in the first half, and after the beginning of the second half, I certainly thought we were doomed, but the end of the game was a thing of beauty. Big win for me and hopefully the start to a great weekend!!!

Frustrating day as it could have been better. B&H bad red card call doomed that game. Reading saved the day for me as I had them a few ways and tied to the Leverkusen over. Thank God for Huddersfield!! Norwich was dominated despite the score. They will continue to be an over play.

Will have a couple up for tomorrow later.

Playing against the Euro teams tomorrow

Burnley +.5 or look for +1

Leipzig -1

Nurnberg +115 - I know it is early but the fans and the press are hyping this game up in Nurnberg as a must win game. The expectations were big for the season as they signed 12 new players and fired everyone. The last home game at Hamburg was a disaster and then they lost on the road. The fans are already disgruntled, so despite how early in the season it still is, this is a big game for them to win at home. If they lose, fans will go nuts and someone will likely get fired. I think they show tomorrow and win.

late numberg goal gets the money 1-0

Nurnberg +115 - I know it is early but the fans and the press are hyping this game up in Nurnberg as a must win game. The expectations were big for the season as they signed 12 new players and fired everyone. The last home game at Hamburg was a disaster and then they lost on the road. The fans are already disgruntled, so despite how early in the season it still is, this is a big game for them to win at home. If they lose, fans will go nuts and someone will likely get fired. I think they show tomorrow and win.
    Great call
    Nurnberg seemed to dominate the match
    7 SOG to 2 . Glad they stuck one in the net !
    GLTA

Thanks guys. They completely dominated play. Also, 14 corners to 1. Had to sweat it out, but a very nice win.

Was a great weekend in Germany and Leipzig already up 1-0 (and it should be 2-0, Werner just whiffed on an open net!)

Osnabrucks goal wasn't offside at 27min....

And that Nurnbergs goal deflected from defender...

So... you rarely win 1-0 when other team scores two and you none...

just kidding, good call Bason
    Motto panukeiku !

I do not like a lot today in the CL, so putting a parlay together:

Qarabag/Porto/Bratislava(Euro)

The English Cups are definitely not my specialty but one game caught my eye:

Lincoln City +1 +110 - This is simply a play against Huddersfield. They do not win very often so I will take the goal.
    Love English cups , Lincoln city was a nice cash.. did well in the cup again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

burnley gets it done. 1-1

Yup, and at plus money!! The Euro hangover for these teams is real. They are not deep enough to handle this schedule. Look what it did to Burnley last year. Wolves and Strasbourg can not win at home and Frankfurt also lost. Considering a play against Torino in Italy but it has been a good day for me so I am going to call it a day.

I lied, I am adding BTTS in the Barca game at -145.

I lied, I am adding BTTS in the Barca game at -145.
    Well Done , 1st 1/2 Winna
    GLTA

Not much to love today. I played Lyon last night at Even and now see it at -130. Still like it. I am going to see how that goes and them maybe play Krasnador Even. They lost 4-0 and now coming home so this is a situation I usually like a lot as there are a lot ways they can win this game without the Greeks caring at all.

Here is what I played today, nothing really stands out to me.

Lincoln City +1.5 - waited for this to get to 1.5, as I think they will play Everton though at home. Won good money on them last round so will give them another shot. Maybe 1-0 Everton.

Burnley ML/Slavia Prague ML/Brugge Ov 2.5 Parlay

Limiting my plays today. Very, very tempting to bet Nicosia +2. Big play for a friend of mine. I really liked them in the first round, but a little worried about them on the road. If Ajax scores early there is the potential for this to get out of hand, but this is not last year's Ajax. Could be a halftime play for me.

looked good when city equalized on 71' then the bastards concede 2 in the final 10'

It happens when you bet on bad teams. Thought we had it, but they just ran out of gas.

Qarabag Ov 3 - was big on Linfield the first game and it cashed nicely, but do not trust them on the road. However, I think they can score, and if they do, this one should be an over. The ML is ridiculously high which also points to Qarabag goals. They are a very strong home team and I think we see a 3or4-1 type game.

Rangers/Guimaraes ML Parlay - I think both home teams come away with wins after first round draws.

It happens when you bet on bad teams. Thought we had it, but they just ran out of gas.

Qarabag Ov 3 - was big on Linfield the first game and it cashed nicely, but do not trust them on the road. However, I think they can score, and if they do, this one should be an over. The ML is ridiculously high which also points to Qarabag goals. They are a very strong home team and I think we see a 3or4-1 type game.

Rangers/Guimaraes ML Parlay - I think both home teams come away with wins after first round draws.
    Thanks for the ML parlay....solid job as usual. Took a while but we got there
    Go Team

Thanks, was definitely a tight one.

I got nothing for tomorrow. Leipzig is tempting but I am going to lay off and focus on the weekend.