Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    I lied, playing one game today as I forgot that Nurnberg played today and I liked this one all week.

Nurnberg Ov 2.5 - Think we see a 2-1 game either way. Hopefully a nice start to the weekend.
    Last edited by BASON; 08-30-2019 at 01:31 PM.
    "You may be a genius, but your not very smart!"

2 plays in for tomorrow:

Norwich Ov 3 - I will continue to play the over in their games especially in this one. Two of the worst defensive teams and two teams that can score. Certainly see at least 3 in this one and would be surprised not to see this line move overnight. Hopefully we get 2 in the second half of Nurnberg and then I will roll it all into this one.

Germany ML Parlay - Leverkusen/Wolfsburg/Dortmund - truth be told the parlay I played has Dortmund Ov 2.5 -220 because that line is ridiculous. Happens from time to time and it will likely get adjusted but I will take it over the higher ML. This is also a potential BTTS parlay with the above if you can do that. Or even an over parlay.

Likely will play Juve/Napoli BTTS when I see the line.
    Last edited by BASON; 08-30-2019 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BASON View Post
    I lied, playing one game today as I forgot that Nurnberg played today and I like the one all week.

Nurnberg Ov 2.5 - Think we see a 2-1 game either way. Hopefully a nice start to the weekend.
    Thanks a ton here!! had it straight and buttered up (Arkansas slang for parlayed) with Rutgers -15 tonight
    Go Team

My pleasure, great way to start the long weekend!!

Buttered up, I like that. Go Rutgers!

Extremely frustrating day. Leverkusen and Wolfsburg proved why they are never in contention. You can not draw those games at home. The Leverkusen game was unreal. 19 corners to 0, yes that is right, 19-0. Complete and utter domination and can not score. Norwich was just bad and could not contribute to the total. Was a very popular play.

Wow, Villa just got screwed. More horrible officiating in the Premier League.

Everton +111 - like the value against a team that should be getting a little worn out form Euro

everton gets it done with late goal after blowing 2 leads 3-2

It was a fun one to watch. Never would have predicted 3-2 with those two teams.

Need Frankfurt to finish off a very nice 12-1 parlay so pull hard for Frankfurt!!

Everton +111 - like the value against a team that should be getting a little worn out form Euro
    Nice hit!

thx Goncalo Paciencia for that 86' goal for frankfurt

Thanks, and yes, that Frankfurt goal was big.

Small play just for some action

Stuttgart Ov 3 - Hopefully Bochum scores to get this over.

I played the Ov 2.5 in the Varanama game today, it is getting hit hard.

any euro B?

Not a lot to really like today as a lot of the lesser quality teams are playing. At least nothing I liked enough to post for the group, but I did play a small parlay for the hell of it:

Spain ML/Greece +.5/Denmark -3.5

Will be a couple better plays coming the next couple days.

Like a couple tomorrow, but one stands out and should be the only one you really need to play:

Germany -110 - They are playing better and they rarely lose any kind of qualifiers at home. Like that the game is in Hamburg also. Great number in my opinion so I hit it rather hard today.

One for later tonight

USA Ov 2.25 -115 - Going to spare everyone a long write-up on this game. All I know is that the Mexicans are bringing their A team which is much better than the USA team. I think they want to put on a show and I expect some goals in this game. Friendly or not, this game always has meaning. Given the team that Mexico is bringing in I think the US will have a hard time winning this game, but I see a few goals. Asian line is a nice way to play it.

Low is a fucking idiot. How do you substitute out your two goal scorers at the beginning of the first half. He needs to go. I hope they lose on Monday and they will have to fire him. Just an embarrassing home performance. Tah played one of the worst games I have ever seen by a German defender in the last 30 years.

No need for me to rail against US Soccer as they proved exactly where they are with the state of their program with a 3-0 defeat to Mexico at home which is their worst defeat to them at home in over 10 years. Berhalter has to figure out that half of the players on this team should be sent home. I will rail against Stuart Holden who I absolutely can not stand. He is an arrogant ass who I would love to punch in the face.

Nice over winner and I hope some also played Mexico!

I played the over . Nice call.
    Also played Germany. Terrible defense giving up 4 goals

Yeah the Germany game was a disgrace. The German press is killing them and asking the same questions I asked. Low does not have a good handle on this team right now. One of the German papers said Tah's performance was the worst in the history of German futbol!!

The US has serious problems and Berhalter is not the man to fix them. I said from the beginning he was a horrible hire and was given the job so he can be controlled buy the idiots at US Soccer who want to ensue that MLS players are given every opportunity. Year after year they prove how incredibly inept they are at running this organization. Someone please explain to my why the MLS has critical games during an international break. There is no explanation other than the people running the show are simply arrogant and stupid which is a very bad combination. It is embarrassing as is the regressing state of US futbol.

Nothing for today. Looking forward to some college football games. Have the draw in the Kosovo game but forgot it was at 9:00 a.m.

1) Do you like anything in euro today?

2) Have you ever been to Keeneland?
    Go Team

I played Norther Ireland +1.5. Usually this is a spot where Germany turns it around and proves to everyone they are still one of the top dogs, but I am not so sure this time around. They looked so bad in the last game I am not entirely sure how they recover so quickly. Add to that the fact that Northern Ireland would be more than happy with a draw in this game, I think it is going to be a tough game for Germany today. I do not bet against them often and I was not going to post it, but it is the only play I have made for today. Also lean to Poland at home and for the Dutch to easily handle Estonia.

Keeneland is one of my favorite places on Earth! I was lucky enough to make friends with a couple of folks from Lexington when I lived in DC. Can't exactly remember the year I first went in April, but I returned almost every October and April for many years to come and had the pleasure to meet a lot of great people. Lexington is a very interesting town when you get to run around with people from there. Had some awesome times in the Clubhouse, the Thoroughbred Club and running around town and horse farms. The visits also cultivated my passion for bourbon, which continues to this day. I started collecting well before it became a thing and it paid off handsomely. Can't even tell you how many bottles of Pappy I drank over the years before it became a cult classic, but it was a lot. I still have a few bottles left from the early days.

Unfortunately many years have past since I have returned. Funny, I was just talking to a friend about getting back there. Going to try for a spring trip to Louisville and Lexington.

Had to chime in about Keeneland. Went in April for Bluegrass stakes & Ashland stakes. Phenomenal time. Just a different atmosphere than churchill. Highly recommend it. And i love bourbon as well. Got lucky with the state lottery for bourbon and got a bottle of pappy 20 year, so good!

Do you like anything today after the international break?
    Go Team

The only game that stuck out to me today was Lille. They are a very good home team and need a win against an overachieving Angers team that usually is not very good on the road. BUT, Lille had 12 players gone on the international break and they have their first champions league group stage game since 2012 coming up on Tuesday in Amsterdam. Add to that that the line dropped overnight and that is enough for me to lay off of this game.

One you may want to put in today as this likely goes to 3 very soon.

Union Berlin Ov 2.5

Will have more for tomorrow later.

Dortmund Ov 3.5 Ev/Ov 1.25 FH - Two strong attacking teams that will score goals. I see a 3-2 type game. Strong play, would be even bigger if both did not have CL coming up, but if they can finish we definitely see some goals in this one.

Wolverhampton +190/Pk Even - The wolves play well against the best teams at home. They are finally rested as they did not have to play Euro for the first time this year before a league game. I expect them to play a strong game against an average Chelsea team that is giving up goals. Chelsea seems to play good FH's and then collapse in the second half. I would not be surprised at all to see a Wolves win. Safe play is the Pk for larger straight bets. I will use ML in a parlay or two.

May add in the morning.

Dortmund Ov 3.5 Ev/Ov 1.25 FH - Two strong attacking teams that will score goals. I see a 3-2 type game. Strong play, would be even bigger if both did not have CL coming up, but if they can finish we definitely see some goals in this one.

Wolverhampton +190/Pk Even - The wolves play well against the best teams at home. They are finally rested as they did not have to play Euro for the first time this year before a league game. I expect them to play a strong game against an average Chelsea team that is giving up goals. Chelsea seems to play good FH's and then collapse in the second half. I would not be surprised at all to see a Wolves win. Safe play is the Pk for larger straight bets. I will use ML in a parlay or two.

May add in the morning.
    Love seeing you on Wolves pkayed this a few daya ago, good luck!

Thanks Crook, getting great odds with them at home!!

Thanks Crook, getting great odds with them at home!!
    Well at least I played a little on the over

Yup, they suck.

I hate chasing in the second half, but I am playing the Wolves in the second half only because Chelsea has been less than impressive in every second half this year.