Thread: Vig Soccer 2020

looks like all holland matches postponed

Dutch games all postponed as tt said.

Milan derby later, I'm on

AC Milan +.5 -120 @ Inter
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

Leipzig have never scored at Bayern, yet BTTS is -250

o/1 TT Leipzig -155 @ Bayern
    Last edited by Vig; 02-09-2020 at 12:27 PM.
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Vig View Post
    Leipzig have never scored at Bayern, yet BTTS is -250

o/1 TT Leipzig -155 @ Bayern
    Werner
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

0-5 last 5: 42-28 overall

France

u/3.5 -150 PSG @ Amiens

I don't see a lot of goals in this one, PSG is sitting many players with Neymar and Mbappe being the notables. I expect PSG to go through the motions in this mostly meaningless game with CL at Dortmund looming on Tuesday. Maybe even Amiens can cover the goal line, but no thank you
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

Looking for opinions on Atalanta/Roma later. Atalanta has home CL coming up, but this game with Roma is seemingly just as important for the top 4 battle. Anyone have thoughts? I have a lean, but waiting just a bit
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

The line is trickling slowly off of Atalanta
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

Looking for opinions on Atalanta/Roma later. Atalanta has home CL coming up, but this game with Roma is seemingly just as important for the top 4 battle. Anyone have thoughts? I have a lean, but waiting just a bit
    Not my cup of tea...I usually follow your lead on these types of matchups...very tough to call for me unless you run into the right information

Was considering the OVER, but I am always wary of the weekend before a big champions league tilt. If I had to pick a side it would be Ata or no play. What are you thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Crookity View Post
    Was considering the OVER, but I am always wary of the weekend before a big champions league tilt. If I had to pick a side it would be Ata or no play. What are you thinking?
    Was thinking exactly what you're thinking and what GUNIT put up. Roma has been porous and should be good for one or two themselves despite the consideration of Atalanta's CL game
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

Was thinking exactly what you're thinking and what GUNIT put up. Roma has been porous and should be good for one or two themselves despite the consideration of Atalanta's CL game

I'm gonna go with the Asian line over 3/3.5 , I can get that at -125

Ok so PSG decided to not even play period. MF
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

until the 2nd half..4-4 crazy match

2/20

Europa

o/3 -105 Roma v KAA Gent

First, I'm cold as F posting. Second, I know the Belgian league isn't tip top, but didn't see Roma as the largest fave on the board in Europa today. As soon as I saw the -1.5, I thought OVER, because I think Gent will score here. BTTS is pretty cheap at -130 which is offputting, but I still think there's at least 3 one way or another
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

I got btts with over 2 goals @ +105 in the Roma match

42-30 let's start another hot streak

EPL

BTTS -170 Leicester v City

CL for City coming up next week, but one thing we know about Pep is he always keeps the pedal down no matter what. Meanwhile, Leicester is very likely to have had this game circled after City dominated in the reverse fixture. Should see both score, and I think this is the most sure bet in this game
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

France

Nantes +.5 +110 @ Marseilles

I've derived this play from a few angles. First and foremost is the mythical line of Juve and Marseilles. Also I think the line is low with Marseilles only -130 and it's dropped as well.

u/2.5 -170 Marseilles v Nantes

u/1 FH -155 Marseilles v Nantes

All the numbers point to low scoring in this game
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

1-3 Saturday, still circling the drain lately

Liverpool -2 -120 v W Ham

o/3.5 +105 Liverpool v W Ham

This is a high total for a Liverpool game, thus I think at least one of these hits. Maybe a 3-1 4-0 final score. Dangerous public bet I am aware, but the line is holding steady which is reassuring

Liverpool -165 against Benfica - Mythical Match
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

3-4 last 7: 45-34 overall

Germany

o/2.5 -145 Koln v Schalke

Played this in a parlay at -120 earlier, line has since gone up. I think Schalke starts scoring again today, contrary to recent play, and Koln should get there too, only need one more
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

Koln does it all by themselves, Schalke may never score again. Was about to pull the trigger on Watford -1.5 live +700 then they scored going up 2-0 so I didn't get it, but notably Liverpool was +1.5 -1000 at that moment. You know damn well more than one person laid that the poor bastards....
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

3/1

Halftime Eredevisie

PSV +.5 ev v Feyenoord
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

La Liga

Atletico +105 @ Espanyol
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

MLS

LAFC -1.5 ev v Inter Miami

Have to bet this on principal alone, Miami's first game in MLS while LAFC is likely the best side in the league, and they already have meaningful CONCACAF CL games under their belt
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

Looking at Ajax later, AZ has cooled overall, but Ajax has also, although the line is fairly high. Waiting for lineups.
    Undecided on El Clasico, any conversation on that one is welcomed also!
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

Dutch

Ajax -1 -150 v AZ Alkmaar
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

Dutch

Ajax -1 -150 v AZ Alkmaar
    What are you doing with El Clasico?

Quote Originally Posted by Crookity View Post
    What are you doing with El Clasico?
    Deciding if I want to lay BTTS at -200. Last three H2H didn't get there though, I'm likely going to live bet it right now. I'm open to ideas Crook
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

Live:

Ajax +105 to win

Hoping I'm not dead wrong on this game, but AZ up 1-0 and still getting +.5 on the goal line
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

Ajax

Relying on LAFC to bail the day out, I have it bet every way Kid style, not posting all of em though. Risky since Miami is an unknown, but the situation is as clear cut as they damn near come.
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

Fkn blahhh, that was a frustrating watch. I had enough spread around on Miami to not score to not get demolished, but seriously. Won't be back on MLS for 5-10 games
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME