Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

OK, we are all stuck at home....who's making what?

I will be doing a zuchini soup as well as a cold avocado soup from bon appetit magazine a few years back. then headed to golf course for fresh air and one man per cart, which is great. What are you all making?
    Poon is a fucking retarded idiot. There are many losers on this site, other prominent losers include: BBC, Wineguy (tie with BBC for the fattest and ugliest), 3 putt pete, kickserv (the dumbest), Trampled Underfoot (or Hank), SoCalYo, ppabart (most pathetic), and greggraffin.

There you have it

kneifl

Then got 3 whole chickens I am going to do on the Big Green Egg "the Joker" way, on his recipe he posted a couple years ago. Putting them in my brining crab pot to soak the day away, as well as cherry wood chips that will soak all day too. Three chickens fit perfectly on the XL top conveggtor.
    Poon is a fucking retarded idiot. There are many losers on this site, other prominent losers include: BBC, Wineguy (tie with BBC for the fattest and ugliest), 3 putt pete, kickserv (the dumbest), Trampled Underfoot (or Hank), SoCalYo, ppabart (most pathetic), and greggraffin.

There you have it

kneifl

Blog Entries
    Made some chili. Still on the cold outside for grilling but that day is coming. Basically gonna keep things simple, it's just me and the wife at home now.

“This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”
    ― George V. Higgins, The Friends of Eddie Coyle

BLT's!!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    The ONLY difference between a good day & a bad day is your attitude. Being happy makes life so much easier!

I've been making the following on a regular basis:

Beer cheese bread

Cheese sauce (make it with the bread and dip the bread in it)

Pasta with mushrooms in a garlic sauce

Channa Masala

Lemon garlic Potato spears (wife's favorite)

Aloo gobi versions with whatever I have (Indian potato dish)

Pork sausage and egg sandwiches

Stir fry with steamed rice and a spicy chili sauce
    "I love the poorly educated." -Donald J Trump

“Religion might be helpful in death, but education is helpful in life.” — Anonymous

"Objective, verifiable facts no longer matter as much as our preconceptions and passions do." - Eric Frazier

Just found this recipe for a szechuan sauce and it is better than my old concoction.....

https://www.feastingathome.com/szechuan-sauce/
    "I love the poorly educated." -Donald J Trump

“Religion might be helpful in death, but education is helpful in life.” — Anonymous

"Objective, verifiable facts no longer matter as much as our preconceptions and passions do." - Eric Frazier