Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

The Emperor has no clothes!!

Mark this day, St. Patrick's Day, March 17, 2020. Bill Belichick no longer has Tom Brady to cover his ass. New England will not even win the AFC East next season.
    " if they are going to pay me $30, 000 a year, I figure the very least I can do is hit .400"
    ---------------------------------
    Theodore Samuel Williams

Quote Originally Posted by shamrock View Post
    Mark this day, St. Patrick's Day, March 17, 2020. Bill Belichick no longer has Tom Brady to cover his ass. New England will not even win the AFC East next season.
    they are not supposed to with their current roster..

they got beat by the Fish last season with a home playoff game on the line..

It's over....it's ok....had to end sometime...

“This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”
    ― George V. Higgins, The Friends of Eddie Coyle

Years from now, I think Tom will regret not playing his whole career in New England.
    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.

Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    Years from now, I think Tom will regret not playing his whole career in New England.

Peyton did ok moving on...

“This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”
    ― George V. Higgins, The Friends of Eddie Coyle

Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    no doubt… But even after MVP in the Super Bowl, 2017. Belichick offered him a lowball, incentive laden contract. The two-year, 50,000,000 deal brees got from New Orleans would have got it done. This goes back years, Belichick wanted Jimmy G, and to trade Brady.
    " if they are going to pay me $30, 000 a year, I figure the very least I can do is hit .400"
    Theodore Samuel Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    they are not supposed to with their current roster..

they got beat by the Fish last season with a home playoff game on the line..

It's over....it's ok....had to end sometime...
    the state of the roster is on Belichick, go back and look over the last 6 years of draft picks, abysmal. He got what he has wanted for years, the opportunity to win without Brady, good luck to him. With no weapons, Brady at 42 the best offensive player on the team.
    Theodore Samuel Williams