Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    Hope you're right.

We have a vaccine for the regular flu and most have built up their immune system to it. We have nothing for this thing being passed around now. If you are around it, you will get it.
    The regular flu Vaccine is only 29% effective and most people do not get a flu shot.......I hope I am right too buddy! Time will tell
    Winner of the 2013 Hippo-Phart Contest!!!

YYZ......Hippies started all we "blame" Today!

That's not the problem. Yet.

Everything is closing. Things that you and I like to do. Can't fly, can't go to bars or restaurants, no sports, can't go to a movie. can't even buy a fucking roll of toilet paper. Schools are closed, people out of work, stock market crash. Things are totally fucked up already, what's it going to be like in 1 month, 3 months, 6 months? Hospitals over crowded. What happens if you have a heart attack, a car accident, any medical emergency, and the hospital is full and can't take you? I don't like what I'm seeing.
    this is my fear as well

Global stats:

From january 22nd to march 11th, ~4700 confirmed casualties. Today, week later, +9800.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

I really hope this trend folds quickly.
    Motto panukeiku !

Quote Originally Posted by Snafu View Post
    Global stats:

From january 22nd to march 11th, ~4700 confirmed casualties. Today, week later, +9800.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Update from W.H.O.

207,855 confirmed cases

166 countries, areas or territories with cases

8,648 deaths

Current Population of Planet Earth = 7.78 Billion

CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!

I thought this was the "China" Virus

Quote Originally Posted by kickserv View Post
    Update from W.H.O.
    another update from W.H.O

30,290,258 Births this year

("this year" = from January 1 (00:00) up to now)

so, all 10k corona deaths are evened up in less than 40 mins

how about that
    Motto panukeiku !

Quote Originally Posted by Snafu View Post
    another update from W.H.O

30,290,258 Births this year

how about that

And speaking of births, 8-11 months from now there will be quite an upswing in the birth rate

how about that

CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

so we can break 8.1 billion next year ?

sounds great
    Motto panukeiku !

As of today U..S 11259 people positive so you have a 1 out of 30000 chance of running into someone who has it. You just have bad luck if its you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shleprock View Post
    As of today U..S 11259 people positive so you have a 1 out of 30000 chance of running into someone who has it. You just have bad luck if its you.
    Tell that to the NJ family with 3 dead and 4 sick.

Just think if we didn't test anyone!

No one would have it!!

Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.

Blog Entries

THE CHINA VIRUS

MAKE AMERICA
    HEALTHY AGAIN

Someone will make stupid hats with this, and I'll miss out on another million.

That video was awesome....and sadly true. They totally nailed the Trump part, that is for sure.

CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

That video was awesome....and sadly true. They totally nailed the Trump part, that is for sure.
    It's not the flat faced communist fucks fault right? It's the US PRESIDENTS FAULT............Truly ignorance is bliss now days

Quote Originally Posted by Betone View Post
    It's not the flat faced communist fucks fault right? It's the US PRESIDENTS FAULT............Truly ignorance is bliss now days

It is nobody's "fault" but the fucking moron piece of shit Trump sure didn't help things, that video was spot on......"malignant shit funnel", so true

If you think the US gov't handled things well, well ummm....guess who's ignorant? For fucks sake he put Pence in charge (who thinks science is a fantasy) and Trump actually said he expects the virus to ‘go away’ in April as ‘heat comes in’

I mean come on

CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

It is nobody's "fault" but the fucking moron piece of shit Trump sure didn't help things, that video was spot on......"malignant shit funnel", so true

If you think the US gov't handled things well, well ummm....guess who's ignorant? For fucks sake he put Pence in charge (who thinks science is a fantasy) and Trump actually said he expects virus to ‘go away’ in April as ‘heat comes in’

I mean come on
    Yeah.......ITS NO ONES FAULT..........speaking of Ignorant and the leader of Canada is a FUCKING PUSSY

Yeah.......ITS NO ONES FAULT..........

Yes, glad you figured that out, nobody said "let's start a virus that kills people, that will be fun." It is how you contain the thing that matters.

There will be more (as in new) viruses that kill humans, this one is the latest.

CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

Yes, glad you figured that out, nobody said "let's start a virus that kills people, that will be fun." It is how you contain the thing that matters.

There will be more viruses that kill humans, this one is the latest.
    Ok, I am done with the fucking anti American vibe here, go suck a bag of America's dicks, you will enjoy it! As a matter of fact, I am just fucking done with all of this.........FUCK OFF

Ok, I am done with the fucking anti American vibe here, go suck a bag of America's dicks, you will enjoy it! As a matter of fact, I am just fucking done with all of this.........FUCK OFF

Calm down, it has nothing to do with being anti-American.

Viruses don't give a shit about land borders, Trump's response was laughable ("when the weather heats up it will go away") that kind of ignorance effects everybody, not just people who have an American Passport. Just like when you made your comments about China and Italy. If a country fucks up, it effects everybody, not just their citizens.

And for the record I don't mind sucking an American dick every now and then, but I draw the line and a bag of dicks, that seems a bit much.

CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    Tell that to the NJ family with 3 dead and 4 sick.

Just think if we didn't test anyone!

No one would have it!! Not my job

Not my job I just gave factual numbers out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shleprock View Post
    Not my job I just gave factual numbers out.
    I gave numbers, too.

If 0 people get tested, 0 people have it. Now, are those numbers accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    I gave numbers, too.

If 0 people get tested, 0 people have it. Now, are those numbers accurate?
    We had the great up to date info coming from a country that eats Rodents as a delicacy to not let us know the actual numbers to begin with. Does EVERYONE here love communist? I am getting that vibe here......It's all about the testing? You think we have 300 million test kits for a virus no one has heard of from 3 months ago? Seriously.... WTF

Calm down, it has nothing to do with being anti-American.

Viruses don't give a shit about land borders, Trump's response was laughable ("when the weather heats up it will go away") that kind of ignorance effects everybody, not just people who have an American Passport. Just like when you made your comments about China and Italy. If a country fucks up, it effects everybody, not just their citizens.

And for the record I don't mind sucking an American dick every now and then, but I draw the line and a bag of dicks, that seems a bit much.
    Sorry, I quit talking to cock suckers long ago..........

Yeah.......ITS NO ONES FAULT..........speaking of Ignorant and the leader of Canada is a FUCKING PUSSY
    Here is the reality in Canada. Don’t expect any help from the feds.Trudeau is froze in fear that he might further insult his barbaric Chinese Communist Party friends. Out of all the worlds leaders, his silence on the brutality in Hong Kong, the mass extermination of the Uighur people and the two Canadians that China is holding speaks volumes about where his loyalty lies and it certainly isn’t with Canada. And or he’s overwhelmed and can’t handle reality. Either one makes him unfit to lead Canada. Trudeau finally acts when it hits home and he's personally affected. So far the governments response has been careless and cavalier.

Quote Originally Posted by footlong View Post
    Here is the reality in Canada. Don’t expect any help from the feds.Trudeau is froze in fear that he might further insult his barbaric Chinese Communist Party friends. Out of all the worlds leaders, his silence on the brutality in Hong Kong, the mass extermination of the Uighur people and the two Canadians that China is holding speaks volumes about where his loyalty lies and it certainly isn’t with Canada. And or he’s overwhelmed and can’t handle reality. Either one makes him unfit to lead Canada. Trudeau finally acts when it hits home and he's personally affected. So far the governments response has been careless and cavalier.
    Maybe the site's cock sucker may understand better if a fellow country man explains it to him?

If you think the US gov't handled things well, well ummm....guess who's ignorant? For fucks sake he put Pence in charge (who thinks science is a fantasy) and Trump actually said he expects the virus to ‘go away’ in April as ‘heat comes in’

I mean come on

dickserv, fuck the fuck off already!!! I as well as many others did not take this seriously as we should early on, but armchair quarterbacks are a dime a fucking dozen. We in America are doing the best we can and there are millions working behind the scenes to bring things to market that will aid people as quickly as possible. We are in THE BEST COUNTRY and we need to stick together, fucking blame game is so damn easy. ALL POLITICS SUCKS!!!!! This is human life and stopping a virus that is killing the most precious thing we all have. Again dickserv, fuck off!!!
    Poon is a fucking retarded idiot. There are many losers on this site, other prominent losers include: BBC, Wineguy (tie with BBC for the fattest and ugliest), 3 putt pete, kickserv (the dumbest), Trampled Underfoot (or Hank), SoCalYo, ppabart (most pathetic), and greggraffin.

There you have it

kneifl

Trump has a huge amount of blame to face in all of this by downplaying it so much and not having the equipment needed.

Also this country is overrated, the people are fine but the leaders make it a shit show.

Maybe the site's cock sucker may understand better if a fellow country man explains it to him?
    What is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by shawn555 View Post
    Trump has a huge amount of blame to face in all of this by downplaying it so much and not having the equipment needed.

Also this country is overrated, the people are fine but the leaders make it a shit show.
    OK Smart guy, You would have 300 million fucking test kits for a virus no one heard of 3 months ago at your disposal as president? Right??????? Lets not blame CHINA Right? Lets fucking blame the United States president. You guys are full of shit