Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

***** Once Before You Die *****

"U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

been there several times on surfing trips..

Quote Originally Posted by hammer1 View Post

You thinkin' of goin'?

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    You thinkin' of goin'?

Poon is a fucking retarded idiot. There are many losers on this site, other prominent losers include: BBC, Wineguy (tie with BBC for the fattest and ugliest), 3 putt pete, kickserv (the dumbest), Trampled Underfoot (or Hank), SoCalYo, ppabart (most pathetic), and greggraffin.

There you have it

kneifl

yup

As someone who lives here, is always interesting watching tourist reaction, cause I'm so used to Puerto Rico. But everytime I see it I'm reminded of how truly beautiful my island is. Sometimes I still can't believe I got to grow up here. There's magic in this tiny island.

When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    You thinkin' of goin'?
    12 years. ago i was in las lost wages . x mas eve. shooting dice. at. sluts of. fun. by Circus. Circus . It started snowing. 2. ladies in. Teddys walked up. and it was so. cold their pokies were pointed straight at me . At that moment. it just hit me why the fuck do i come here when i cd be in Aruba Antigua. or. else where . Next year i. thought. I have been to every island in the Caribbean. cept. Puerto Rico.. why not. ?? next winter booked 6. weeks and ended iup staying 4. months. The experience was life changing for me.
    The hospitality. was over whelming from every. one My landlords son and wife invited me to their family.x mas party. over. 30. 40 people. Seems like evry one. young and old. came over introduced themselves chatted and. said """""""""Welcome to Pueret Rico""""""". re invite for New Yers eve. The son and wife spent. 2 weeks almost ev night getting my internet. ..Direct tv and. getting me very thing i needed . The other. kicker. I was making. 500 to $1000. almost every day. Playing at La Concha Ritz Carlton and Condado. Hilton . in 120. days i had 4 losing days
    way. way. more than had ever. made in winters in Las vegas
    getting $100. meal. comps when ever i. asked have gone. every. winter since 3. 4 months at a time and lived and been to every. corner of the island. made Lifetime friends. and been on 2. suoer yachts for cruises. Did not go. the year. of Hurricane Maria. Antigua instead my old stomping. grounds. Last winter. a week after i arived. 1st time in Isabella. where i. gave wanted to. go. for. 12 years Abs breath taking location 2 br condo. facing the Atlantic An earth quake hit and knocked out all the power. endured for 6. days and then called my friends got a hostel in San Juan so i. cd watch the Packer /San fran game stayed till the end of. feb in an apt. off the beach in Isla verde I. cd write. volumes about my time there but this is just a. short short Place is not what it was before Hurricane Maria Still. no traffic lights but i love it Best. BBQ Pork in the world 6. 7 bucks every day.
    They are just now coming out of island wide lock down. 7 pm to 5am. total. curfew. also. zero property tax. for single story. homes . wd save me $10,000. a year from day. 1 Come once spend a few weeks and see what you think. I hope to die. here. not gonna go back to do a spell check ! Deal with it !!
    Cheers Gentlemen. Right now they are taking ev temperature when u arrive in San Juan. same in Aguadila west. end by Rincon
    kd

How much do you pay RAYMOND to write your posts?
    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.

[QUOTE=yyz;4404287]How much do you pay RAYMOND to write your posts?[/

No Entiendo Por Favor Explique

How is the covid down there?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye View Post
    How is the covid down there?
    san juan paper said. 1 death. 23. infections. My. buddy. in california. a dumb. ass Republican says. like. 20. deaths. and 80. or so. infections. according to WHO. But. very very. few

12 years. ago i was in las lost wages . x mas eve. shooting dice. at. sluts of. fun. by Circus. Circus . It started snowing. 2. ladies in. Teddys walked up. and it was so. cold their pokies were pointed straight at me . At that moment. it just hit me why the fuck do i come here when i cd be in Aruba Antigua. or. else where . Next year i. thought. I have been to every island in the Caribbean. cept. Puerto Rico.. why not. ?? next winter booked 6. weeks and ended iup staying 4. months. The experience was life changing for me.
    The hospitality. was over whelming from every. one My landlords son and wife invited me to their family.x mas party. over. 30. 40 people. Seems like evry one. young and old. came over introduced themselves chatted and. said """""""""Welcome to Pueret Rico""""""". re invite for New Yers eve. The son and wife spent. 2 weeks almost ev night getting my internet. ..Direct tv and. getting me very thing i needed . The other. kicker. I was making. 500 to $1000. almost every day. Playing at La Concha Ritz Carlton and Condado. Hilton . in 120. days i had 4 losing days
    way. way. more than had ever. made in winters in Las vegas
    getting $100. meal. comps when ever i. asked have gone. every. winter since 3. 4 months at a time and lived and been to every. corner of the island. made Lifetime friends. and been on 2. suoer yachts for cruises. Did not go. the year. of Hurricane Maria. Antigua instead my old stomping. grounds. Last winter. a week after i arived. 1st time in Isabella. where i. gave wanted to. go. for. 12 years Abs breath taking location 2 br condo. facing the Atlantic An earth quake hit and knocked out all the power. endured for 6. days and then called my friends got a hostel in San Juan so i. cd watch the Packer /San fran game stayed till the end of. feb in an apt. off the beach in Isla verde I. cd write. volumes about my time there but this is just a. short short Place is not what it was before Hurricane Maria Still. no traffic lights but i love it Best. BBQ Pork in the world 6. 7 bucks every day.
    They are just now coming out of island wide lock down. 7 pm to 5am. total. curfew. also. zero property tax. for single story. homes . wd save me $10,000. a year from day. 1 Come once spend a few weeks and see what you think. I hope to die. here. not gonna go back to do a spell check ! Deal with it !!
    Cheers Gentlemen. Right now they are taking ev temperature when u arrive in San Juan. same in Aguadila west. end by Rincon
    kd

Why is it everytime you post a picture of the place itís a picture you copied off the internet? If you live there surely you have better pics of your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Redhog View Post
    Why is it everytime you post a picture of the place itís a picture you copied off the internet? If you live there surely you have better pics of your own.

Hammer

Have a disagreement with a friend on the pronunciation of Puerto. He tells me everyone that lives there knows how to say it.

Is it pronounced 'PWHERE TOE' or 'POOR TOE'?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHNAUDI View Post
    Hammer

Have a disagreement with a friend on the pronunciation of Puerto. He tells me everyone that lives there knows how to say it.

Is it pronounced 'PWHERE TOE' or 'POOR TOE'?

TIA

You are precisely. correct

Quote Originally Posted by Redhog View Post
    When i get time. i will get back with an other long. narrative
    Neighbor. just bought a. 2008 showroom. new Lexus . so. taking me for. a long drive and free. food I am. just a cheap. slut when it comes to free food !!

Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    How much do you pay RAYMOND to write your posts?
    Like. Tolstoy..
    Dumas Dickens Kafka. Raymundo. is way above my pay. grade so you will have to live with my pedestrian. efforts

Quote Originally Posted by freelancc View Post
    been there several times on surfing trips..
    They. Call Rincon Hawaii East. You happen to know Monty Smith. Pretty much a Surf Legend out there

Thank you - I will let him know

Banned
    You forgot your girlfriend....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    You forgot your girlfriend....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant Be .. My Girl. Friend is usually in a Thong. love that about her. !!

Cant Be .. My Girl. Friend is usually in a Thong. love that about her. !!

It was a multiple choice question

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHNAUDI View Post

It was a multiple choice question

she's cute... but no mention of the finest surf in the Caribbean.

Hawaii. East Buddy

she's cute... but no mention of the finest surf in the Caribbean.

*****. Taxes *****

looks like Maria's Beach...

looks like Maria's Beach...

Could be. Thats always Monty's 1st. choice . Choice #2. Jo Bos

Could be. Thats always Monty's 1st. choice . Choice #2. Jo Bos

&
    Tres Palmas..
    Aguadilla...