Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

SOS need help in German soccer league

Ticket #: 1556628361 - 1Posted: 05/18 16:53 PM
    5 Leg Parlay risking $ 15.00 to win $ 412.64Status: Pending
    05/22 02:30 PM Soccer Germany 1 Hertha BSC Berlin ( vs. Union Berlin) -˝ +130 for GameWon
    05/23 09:30 AM Soccer Germany 1 Paderborn ( vs. Hoffenheim) +˝ -130 for GameWon
    05/23 09:30 AM Soccer Germany 1 Borussia Dortmund ( vs. Wolfsburg) -˝ -130 for GameWon
    05/26 02:30 PM Soccer Germany 1 Borussia Monchengladbach ( vs. Werder Bremen) -125 for GamePending

I know a German soccer coach here in Austin .He has been here for 20 years and used to talk to him about soccer in Europe when I see him at Star Bucks after I play racquetball...he is always dissing the Italians but he likes talking to me..A real nice guy who also coaches some youth soccer here in Austin I saw him last week and showed him some German teams and asked if I bet on them who would win.. so he gave me these 4 teams .. so I put them in a parlay since I never bet soccer except maybe the world cup...
    well 3 of 4 have won already and just want to hedge the bet in half . He hasn't been around so I can't talk to him and the last game is tomorrow on the 26th
    the other 3 had goal lines.. this one Borrussia vs Werder ..is straight up at -125
    to hedge it

Werder +1/2 +115 +350
    Draw +300
    Borussia -1/2 -135

any ideas just take Werder + a half goal if its a draw I lose right?
    Anybody that can help would appreciate it .. maybe just let it ride since he seems to know what he is talking about ..I haven't seen him at Starbucks in the last couple of days ...
    You can say something to popes, kings and presidents, but you can't talk to officials. In the next war they ought to give everyone a whistle.

"There are only two plays,Romeo and Juliet and take it to the basket"
    Abe Lemons 1977

Hey box, I absolutely stand pat if it’s me. BM is fighting for top 4, Bremen is fighting for relegation but they are not that great. Empty stadium so no home field advantage for Bremen. For $15 to win $415 on BM to just beat bremen i don’t think you can get better odds than that for these 2 teams ever . Again just my opinion , I’m sure bason will
    Chime in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOS need help in German soccer league

Also if you did want to do something else I wouldn’t bet Bremen +.5 I’d bet the draw because I see no way bremen wins but if you are afraid of a tie , the tie would happen before a bremen win .. again just my 2 cents

Did i miss something, says 5 team parlay but only see 4 matches listed ?

Last edited by PittsburghKid; 05-25-2020 at 11:19 AM.

Hey Box, for me you only have 2 choices. If you want to lock in a profit, you take Bremen +.5 at +money for whatever you want to lock in, otherwise you let it ride.

If it was me, for that amount of money, I would simply let it ride. You have the much better team to win with only $15 at risk to win over $413. So you have basically have a -135 team at +2750. We have both been around long enough to love those odds. If it was a $150 bet I would hedge some, but not at $15.

Since they started the Bundesliga back up the trend has strongly been in favor of the better team to win with home field being meaningless. Anything can happen in soccer but you are in a great position from where I sit. Gladbach will be a play for me tomorrow so I would be very content with this bet.
    "You may be a genius, but your not very smart!"

Thank you guys.. really appreciate the insight...
    Will just let it ride.. thank you Bason
    if it wins will buy a starbuck credit card for half of the winnings and give it to him ...then give him a few more German games to pick.. Not sure why the bet says 5 leg parlay with only 4 teams..
    Go Borussia Monochencabach beat those Werders
    wish they had some nicknames but have no idea.. thank you Pitt kid,Bason and everyone else..
    You can say something to popes, kings and presidents, but you can't talk to officials. In the next war they ought to give everyone a whistle.

Abe Lemons 1977

this morning I waited outside Starbucks since the lobby is closed and my german buddy drove in I told him that the 1st 3 teams won but today Borussia Monk plays Werder.. he said I told you to take Borussia Monk right? I told him yes I explained the hedge bet and he took it personnel : I told you who would win didn't I " I don't like profiling nationalities but damn.
    I asked him about playing the draw..." nooo" he predicted a 2-0 score.. 2 nil why do they call zero nil in soccer ..so I'm letting it ride.. didn't want to tell him that he would get a $200 starbucks gift card...
    I guess I just have to wait and see.. don't think its televised anywhere ..
    I like teasing him saying the italian Pro league is better then the German one... I forgot to ask him the nicknames of these 2 teams .. thanks Pitt and Bason...

Abe Lemons 1977

After looking at that ticket again Box, something is off.

With the odds you have posted, you would need another +120 bet to have that kind of payout, so I think the 5 team part is right to match the payout, but a bet appears to be missing. Maybe when you printed it one game was already over and did not make it on the ticket?. Not sure but the payout is a 5-team teamer on $15.
    "You may be a genius, but your not very smart!"

I believe the match is on fox sports 1 or 2 at least according to my tv schedule..

And agree bason that’s what i was thinking

Quote Originally Posted by BASON View Post
    After looking at that ticket again Box, something is off.

Yep, the odds on that 4 team parlay are +1197, 15 dollars at +1197 odds doesn't come close to the payout he has listed.

Box and one is missing a game, it is a 5 team parlay, I think he just forgot to post the 5th game/match when he "copied and pasted" the ticket to this thread.

CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!

I will paste it again I know its says 5 leg parlay but its only 4 teams betus off shore place

Ticket #: 1556628361 - 1Posted: 05/18 16:53 PM
    5 Leg Parlay risking $ 15.00 to win $ 412.64Status: Pending
    05/22 02:30 PM Soccer Germany 1 Hertha BSC Berlin ( vs. Union Berlin) -˝ +130 for GameWon
    05/23 09:30 AM Soccer Germany 1 Paderborn ( vs. Hoffenheim) +˝ -130 for GameWon
    05/23 09:30 AM Soccer Germany 1 Borussia Dortmund ( vs. Wolfsburg) -˝ -130 for GameWon
    05/26 02:30 PM Soccer Germany 1 Borussia Monchengladbach ( vs. Werder Bremen) -125 for GamePending
    I am missing something?????
    I know its says 5 leg parlay but it l only picked 4 teams does -130,+1/2 +130,-130 and -125 would that equal a $15 to win $412..it does seem high right?
    I need Old south to figure that one out

Abe Lemons 1977

Quote Originally Posted by Box and one View Post
    I am missing something?????
    I know its says 5 leg parlay but it l only picked 4 teams does -130,+1/2 +130,-130 and -125 would that equal a $15 to win $412..it does seem high right?
    I need Old south to figure that one out

As stated in post number 9........+1197 is the odds of the 4 team parlay you posted. 15 dollars at +1197 odds doesn't come close to the "to win" amount of $412. If you have a parlay at odds of +1197 and you wager 15 dollars the payout would be $194.55 for a profit of $179.55.

CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

Sadly for Box and one, the Borussia Monchengladbach match ended in a 0-0 draw. The parlay is a loser, poor Box

CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

Damn a draw I knew you can't trust those Germans just kidding Should of put something down on he draw +350 good news is my stock draftking is up to $32 a share...
    thank you for the updarw Fox sports televised it but I wasn't a paid member
    thank you kickserve still can't figure out a 5 leg parlay

Abe Lemons 1977

Quote Originally Posted by Box and one View Post
    thank you kickserve still can't figure out a 5 leg parlay

Well maybe the 5th game (if there was a 5th game) was also a loser and that will make you feel better by not missing by one

CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

have no idea about the 5 th leg but damn I am so dumb... should of hedged even for a small amount almost was going to play the draw at +350 but again I'm a fool

Abe Lemons 1977