Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Not saying much about yesterday, was just one of those games. Should have at least pushed but you can always count on English Refs to suck it up no matter where they playing.

Small parlay for some action today:

Nottingham Pk/Frankfurt Ov/Twente
    "You may be a genius, but your not very smart!"

3 weeks in and I am already disgusted with the Premier League. Some of these penalty calls are ridiculous and seriously lessen the game.

I do not like a lot this weekend. One for tomorrow:

Leeds Ov 2.5 -110 - Tough to bet overs in Sheffield games but Leeds style of play so far dictates that it is a must play.

half way through the 3rd match of the season and Sheffield united still looking for their 1st goal

Made two plays for tomorrow that I like a lot:

Everton Ov 2.5 -124 and/or BTTS -136 - I really like what I have seen so far from Brighton & Hove. Their offense is much approved while they still have some issues in the back. Everton is also improved and scoring goals. Should at least see a 2-1 game.

Leipzig 1.5 -137 - Schalke sucks. Again, Schalke sucks. They fired their coach, but it does not make a difference. They have a weak team and the better teams should continue to roll over them. I also like the Leipzig TT Ov 2.5, but I think I will just stick with the game. Getting this now as I expect this line to go up a good amount over night.

Will probably add the Man City over if the Everton game hits. I expect goals in that game.

very nice B everton hits before half

Quote Originally Posted by tt boy View Post
    very nice B everton hits before half
    Ya nice call, added it on a ticket with Chelsea Ov and Man city Over, thanks!

yeah Crookity looks like city going to burn alot of overs.1-1 in 88'..sorry bastards

yeah Crookity looks like city going to burn alot of overs.1-1 in 88'..sorry bastards
    I needed City game over 3 to close out a parlay and a combo bet of Man city + over 2 goals, brutal!!!! Very entertaining match , back and forth all game, cant believe there weren't atleast 3 scored. On a side note, as Bason noted Schalke is piss poor, these guys reeeeeakkkkkk, big fade right now!

Nice day today as I hit both play easy.

Yeah, the over in the Man City was just a bad break. Leeds could not finish many, many chances. They should have won the game.

Schalke is very bad and will be a play against most of the season. I already played Union Berlin in a pick for next weekend.

One for tomorrow:

Wolves -1 -110 - I expect them to bounce back from last week and what better team to do it against. Fulham is a play against until they prove otherwise. They are on their way right back down.

I ML parlayed them with Leister also.

Still deciding if Bayern is going to fully show tomorrow. They should kill Hertha. With all the better teams winning today I expect they have to come up with a strong showing. It is the late game so I will see how the Premier League games go first.

Push on the -1 but hopefully some of you took advantage of the huge line drop and played the -125. Hate line drops like that but I saw no reason for it.

I am making a small play on Bayern -1 -119 for the FH.

I added a small play on Bayern Ov 5 +232

BS VAR call cost me the sweep in the Bayern game. Just drives me nuts when VAR overturns goals when a hand is offsides. Both the goal scorers shoulders were clearly behind the defender and they call offsides because his hand is off. No way that goal should be overturned. You can not use your hands or arms to score. They have to stop calling those plays offsides as no advantage is gained. VAR continues to piss me off and cost me money. Great late game surge though to get the Ov 5 at big plus money.

We’ve both been against var from beginning and nothing has swayed me to the other side as of yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BASON View Post
    BS VAR call cost me the sweep in the Bayern game. Just drives me nuts when VAR overturns goals when a hand is offsides. Both the goal scorers shoulders were clearly behind the defender and they call offsides because his hand is off. No way that goal should be overturned. You can not use your hands or arms to score. They have to stop calling those plays offsides as no advantage is gained. VAR continues to piss me off and cost me money. Great late game surge though to get the Ov 5 at big plus money.
    Ya as if stressing through a big winner in normal times isn't hard enough! The routine 5 minute VAR bs delay to see if a guys finger tip is over the zoomed in line they draw on the field, is something I almost come to expect every game.

Having been posting these Nation's League games but I am playing this one tomorrow:

Germany Ov 3 -130 - Ukraine has been getting blasted losing 4-0 to Spain and 7-1 to France. Meanwhile Germany's defense has been poor as they gave up 3 to Turkey. Ukraine is weakened from players being benched due to COVID and I really do not care who plays for Germany. Can not imagine there will not be at least 3 goals in this game.

Getting a late start today, not a lot of time

Gladbach -118

Dortmund Ov 3 -137

Champions League

Zenit -140 - Will play them at home everyday and all day especially against a lesser team

Rennes -123 - Same theory here. They are the better team and Krasnador does not travel well.

There are my two favorites for tomorrow. I used these in various parlays with the above:

Dortmund Ov 3
    Leipzig
    PSG
    Hungarians +3

I already put these two in for Wednesday:

Ajax +1 -140 - Do not care who they are playing and who left the team, I will always take them at home +1 in this competition.

Atalanta Ov 3 -160 - Paid up to get the 3 but should be 4 in this one.

This new TUDN Zona Futbol is awesome. Like the red zone for soccer plus I can keep current with my Spanish!!

Played two games today:

Napoli Ov 3
    Leverkusen Ov 3

lerverkusen was easy no idea wtf Napoli was doing not even managing a goal

lerverkusen was easy no idea wtf Napoli was doing not even managing a goal
    Ya there is usually at least 1 or 2 duds in the Europa action, you have to navigate through the mud. Napoli pounds Atalanta in 30 minutes on the weekend, than gets shutout against AZ at home, and lose to a +900 underdog

That is why I do not get very excited about these Euro games. You always have to wonder if some of the bigger teams in it at this stage are going to show up every game. Napoli obviously did not.

Group stages always start a little slow and get better as they move along. I overvalued some weaker teams in the CL, a mistake I will not make again. I may focus posts more on totals because I did very well with them.

I am on the Ov 3 in the Stuttgart/Koln game.

Also getting ready to play Dortmund -1.5 -150 for tomorrow against Schalke. Have to continue playing against Schalke against good teams and I think this line will go up.

thought we had that over B with each team scoring in the 1st half had them in a triple with leeds and torino overs and the bastards fvk me

thought we had that over B with each team scoring in the 1st half had them in a triple with leeds and torino overs and the bastards fvk me
    speaking of Torino overs, wow Sassuolo has been raining goals, their games have seen some insane scoring. They are like Atalanta lite over in Serie A

Quote Originally Posted by BASON View Post
    I am on the Ov 3 in the Stuttgart/Koln game.

Also getting ready to play Dortmund -1.5 -150 for tomorrow against Schalke. Have to continue playing against Schalke against good teams and I think this line will go up.
    Nice hit on Dortmund. I am looking to do something with them at home against Zenit this week. Zenit lost 1st CL game at the last second, than drop their League game yesterday. Now have to travel to Dortmund where BVB typically rakes goals. Thoughts? I wont lay -275 and even the -1 line is pretty expensive. I am thinking Ov 3 at -130...tie Dortmund on some parlay action.

Dortmund saved my ass this week. Hit it big at HT also. Schalke is just a must play against versus any good team. They just do not have the players to compete.

I already played Dortmund -1 -175 rather big. Juice does not really bother me as I really do not expect them to lose that game as it is a must win game, and as you noted, Zenit is struggling. I prefer to pay for the protection just in case when I am laying real money. If it was a smaller bet, I do not mind laying the 1.5 and will likely use the line in parlays. Many of these teams simply do not have the depth to match this brutal schedule.

I will have more tomorrow. See a big parlay coming that will include Dortmund, Atletico, Liverpool and probably Bayern.

Also will play the Atalanta/Ajax game Ov 3 no matter what I have to pay.