Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    My information about BAS and 5dimes posted earlier is incorrect. BAS and 5Dimes split up when the owner (Tony's widowed wife) decided that she did not want to be in the unregulated market anymore, therefore a split in their business partnership. After speaking with some top brass at 5dimes I am confident that playing at BAS is a low risk book as far as concerns for your money. I plan on playing there as well.
    Thanks for the info. I'll keep it on mind. I really would not like to contact unreliable organizations. But since everything is serious and reliable here, then you can deal with such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by elmer fudd View Post
    so how is "betanysports" working out for you guys? does anyone recommend them?
    BAS is the exact same thing. Like literally.

BAS won't allow me to open an account

I am guessing this won't apply to anyone else but BAS will not let me open an account. Why? They don't like my email address. I've had it for about 30 years or so. I've have never ever encountered this *anywhere* else for any type of account.

Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    After speaking with some top brass at 5dimes I am confident that playing at BAS is a low risk book as far as concerns for your money. I plan on playing there as well.
    Did you end up creating an account there?

I just created one using your affiliated link. I've primarily used 5D the past few years, so I like the interface.