Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: BASON's PLAYs

I love the Waddle angle in this game, and no matter what at this point, I do not think we will get a definitive answer as to whether he plays but it affects the game in any event. I definitely think they will keep it out there so Ohio State has to waste time game planning for him no matter what. At a minimum, I think he gets some plays even as a decoy. From everything I read, he will go if he can. If he is even at 80% I think it is a huge difference maker only because he has to be accounted for. People forget that he was the number 1 receiver to start the season and the second best WR on the team just won the Heisman. This offense is almost unstoppable as it is, if Waddle can contribute, they are unstoppable in my opinion.

I added to the Bama TT Ov 41.5 again today and will probably add again if I win some money in the NFL this weekend.
    "You may be a genius, but your not very smart!"

Quote Originally Posted by BASON View Post
    I love the Waddle angle in this game, and no matter what at this point, I do not think we will get a definitive answer as to whether he plays but it affects the game in any event. I definitely think they will keep it out there so Ohio State has to waste time game planning for him no matter what. At a minimum, I think he gets some plays even as a decoy. From everything I read, he will go if he can. If he is even at 80% I think it is a huge difference maker only because he has to be accounted for. People forget that he was the number 1 receiver to start the season and the second best WR on the team just won the Heisman. This offense is almost unstoppable as it is, if Waddle can contribute, they are unstoppable in my opinion.

I added to the Bama TT Ov 41.5 again today and will probably add again if I win some money in the NFL this weekend.
    Knowing Saban if he thought Waddle was needed to beat N Dame he may could have played..

I've been going back and forth but just can't go against this Alabama team either. I've been saying for the last few weeks...this is the best Alabama team I've ever seen and so balanced on offense. I always mention Waddle and say how good they are even w/o him.

I think Clemson is damn good but we also found out just how weak the ACC is and we know historically what SEC vs Big Ten is.

I bought it down to 7...wish I had taken it a few days ago but oh well. Alabama -7 (bought 1 1/2)

I also think Ohio St can't do in the passing game what they did to Clemson and that injury Fields took might affect him tonight. Bama BIG. Not messing w the total...that's a lot of points. Alabama TT is one thing but total is another. I'll say Alabama 42 Ohio State 17

Good Luck Everyone!!

Good to hear TJ. World of difference to me between Bama and Clemson. I really think the key will be who can pressure the QB. Alabama's OL is significantly better than Clemsons, so I do not think they will have a lot of success getting to Jones without blitzing which then opens space in the secondary. Fields struggles under pressure. For some reason Clemson did not blitz much. I think Alabama comes after him. Should be an entertaining game.

Been combing through all these props. Most of the ones I like are high juice but here are a couple I played.

Fields Interception Ov .5 -190 - Would be really surprised if he does not throw an interception

Receptions by Metchie Ov 3.5 -175 - I think any defense has to double Smith if you are going to beat Bama so Metchie should get some man coverage and he is a very good receiver. Like it even more is we see Waddle.

I got nuttin' on tonight's game and want some action, so I'm going to ride the team total with you.
    Thanks for the suggestion, good luck tonight.

Thanks RBD and good luck to us!

it is definitely my strongest play for tonight and is a big one for me!!

Nice call on that TT over
    Didn't even need the 4th Q !
    GLTA

Nice work Bason. I thought about it all day today and just couldn't go against this team I've been raving about all year. Your post confirmed my thoughts and made me put extra on it. My biggest bet of the season!

Good job on the TT as well. Did you get the other props? I'm exhausted now and don't want to go back and look haha. Great night for us!!

Thanks Gman and TJ!

As my Dad would say, its over sports fans!

Game went more or less exactly as I thought and ended what was one of the best NCAAF seasons I have had in a long time. Hope I helped some of you make some money this season. This one padded the bankroll for the soccer run this year. Come visit us in the soccer forum as we like to make money in there also.

Bravo !!!

Quote Originally Posted by BASON View Post
    Thanks Gman and TJ!

As my Dad would say, its over sports fans!

Game went more or less exactly as I thought and ended what was one of the best NCAAF seasons I have had in a long time. Hope I helped some of you make some money this season. This one padded the bankroll for the soccer run this year. Come visit us in the soccer forum as we like to make money in there also.
    Nailed the championship game and I rode with you. Well done. Never played soccer but it's all about the Benjamins and will take a look. Good luck moving forward.

And . . . Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Four Corners View Post
    Nailed the championship game and I rode with you. Well done. Never played soccer but it's all about the Benjamins and will take a look. Good luck moving forward.
    Soccers the easiest sport to win money at if winning money is your thing.. people knock soccer here but Iíve been floored by the comments of our small forum getting people into it .. thatís why itís all about growing the game we love