Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sharp

The 2nd week of NFL games...

The Overreaction based on one game week...

Gave back 9.7x on 2 awful Monday games - none of the ML in halves or game came through. Ahh...

LW: 24-15 +34x
    Season: 24-15 +34x

Hilton: 3.5/5
    Gold: 3.5/5

On the Browines tonight and may use them in contests
    “IF ONE DOES NOT MOVE, THEY DO NOT NOTICE THE CHAINS”

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Sharp
    Browns -6/3 5/3

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Sharp
    Dabbled in some -.5 and under 23.4 2h

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord20 View Post
    Dabbled in some -.5 and under 23.4 2h

Trying to shake that one off from last night. I wouldn't care so much except that I had it in both Hilton and Hilton Gold. Brutal backdoor. The Clowns, man.

Love this card, so we shall see

Sharp
    gold

1 Browns -6
    8 Broncos +7
    15 colts -3
    23 Cards -6.5
    26 Texans +7

Reg super

1 Browns -6
    8 Broncos +7
    15 Colts -3
    21 Titans -8.5
    23 Cards -6.5

Sharp
    Cowboys -3/2.5
    Titans -7/4

4/2

Sharp
    Colts -3/2.5
    Broncos +7/4

5/4

Sharp
    Eagles -1/1 5/4
    Jets +7/4 4/2
    Dolphins +5.5/3 4/2
    Bears -4.5/3 4/2

Sharp
    2h

Jets +2.5
    Bears pk

Sharp
    Jeff driskel yikes. Lock going down was just bad luck. I don’t buy this Steelers team

Sharp
    2h

Eagles -.5 5

Sharp
    Colts +.5 4

Sharp
    Fish +.5 4

Sharp
    2h

Broncos +3
    Cowboys -6

What’s up for 4pm games? Thx bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sharp
    Cards -7/4 6/3

Sharp
    Texans +7.5/4
    Chargers +9/4.5

5/3

Sharp
    2h Texans +3 5
    Over 24 3

Chargers +10 3

Sharp
    Pats +4.5/3
    Tt over 9.5/20.5

All 3

Sharp
    Fucking browns!

Sharp
    Damn - Pats outplaying them. Leaving points on the table. Wilson the magician just has no room for error to get these wins, and he gets them. Amazing

Damn - Pats outplaying them. Leaving points on the table. Wilson the magician just has no room for error to get these wins, and he gets them. Amazing

Ain't over yet.

Sharp
    Some uncharacteristically Strange play calling on 2 3rd downs and the 2 point.

Sharp
    Just awful. Seahags bailed out again.

Just atrocious play calling on every key play

Just awful. Seahags bailed out again.

Just atrocious play calling on every key play

How many intentional grounding calls did they miss on Russell
    Sometimes the thrill of the chase causes us to be blind to the things we really need to see.

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by ldabdou View Post
    How many intentional grounding calls did they miss on Russell
    They have been getting the benefit of the doubt forever - especially Russ.

Got the Fih backdoor, and you could argue Broncos toss-up, but lost on Bears missed Fg, Pats numerous blunders, and Browns brutal backdoor. Suckered into the Titans and Cowboys line moves, and just wrong on Texans, which I thought was solid.

All that, and a wasted week. I feel I left a lot on the board this week. Really wanted that 4-1 in Hiltons, but will settle for both 3-2 and move onto the next...

Week going into MOnday...

20-18 -.7x

Season 44-33 +33.3x

Sharp
    Raiders +4/2.5 4/2
    +175 2

Raiders +4/2.5 4/2
    +175 2
    hope you hit it. Good luck👍

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    hope you hit it. Good luck
    Thanks!

Liking the win here.

2h +3 4

Thanks!

Liking the win here.

2h +3 4

Every time Carr throws....the receiver isn't even guarded .

1. Throws to open man.
    2. Saints defender runs up for the tackle

This is good for you.