Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

Thread: NFL Wk 2

NFL Wk 2

LW 3-5

Had hoped for a better tart, but so it goes.

Cincy +6 Burrow looked like a rook for 3+ Q's, but showed poise at the end. Overthrew a few that might have turned the game.
    Clev stepping way down in class, but there's just something missing in Clev. Maybe it's grizzled veterans to provide
    leadership. The talent is there, just don't like laying more than a fg with them, so i think 6 is generous here.

GLA

Will take the backdoor. I'm sure several will go against me before the year is over.

Jax +7- Short week for Tenn and AJ Brown is out. Jax plays 8 men in the box. I'll take Minschew vs Tannehill w/o Brown with pts.

Dal -3- Dallas seems a lot like Cev, but they win more. A ton of talent, but where's the heart to win when it really counts. Like them
    here vs ave Atl team.

Pitt -7 Short week and a trip east vs solid team. Schedule maker did them no favor.

Wash +7 Az off big div road win. Looking for let down. Plus new Rivera's seem to have more fight in them than the old 'Skins.

NYG +5- Bears win, but it's close.

Balt >49 Waiting for Balt regression, but like added dimension Dobbins gives them. Watson gets enough garbage time pts for the
    over.

Jets +7 Hold your nose pick of the week. SF D tough, but O is beat up. Adam Gase fire watch is on. Jets do just enough. Hated
    the Darnold pick, but he may turn out OK if they get some talent around him (but you can say that about most NFL QB's)

GLA

NE +4- Thinking it'll be tight.