Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

BGcappers week 2 NFL plays

General rule for week #2, no team is as bad or as good (except maybe the chiefs) as they were in week 1. That being said lets pick some winners.

1*Panthers +10 -130 $130 wins $100
    Panthers defense is a little concerning allowing 34 pts to the Raiders last week at home but they have the best player on the field in McCaffrey and a capable Qb that can keep them in this game. Brady will take some time adjusting to this offense and his new weapons. I'll take the 10 pts in this early season divisional matchup.

1*Dolphins +5.5 -110 $110 wins $100
    Classic example of teams not being as good or bad as they were in week 1 here. Phins did nothing on offense for 3 quarters and Fitz threw 3 ints, Bills dominated the Jets and probably shoulda won by 20+. I expect Miami to play much better this week and keep this close and possibly win outright. Same thought as above, give me the pts on the home dog in an early season divisional rivalry.

1*Cards-Washington Football Team under 47 -119 $119 wins $100
    Washington's defense looks scary good but 2nd year qb Murray looked outstanding last week against a compareable defense. Washington offense looks like a work in progress with a similiar approach as they have had in years past to try to control the ball and win low scoring games. Don't expect both teams to get to 20 and I do expect a close game so lets call it a 23-17 type game and take the under in this one.

1*Texans +7 -110 $110 wins $100
    The Ravens and Lamar Jackson picked up where they left off last year rolling the Browns by 32. Jackson threw 3 td passes and only missed on 5 attempts. Texans opened the season last Thursday so they have a few days extra rest. They clearly missed Hopkins but David Johnson looks like a good pick up. 7 points seems like too many here for a respectable team playing at home.

That's it for now. Hope you all win big in week 2!
    i'll try anything once

Patriots/Seahawks under 23 1st half -123 $123 wins $100
    i'll try anything once

Not even the chiefs 😂
    I might be dumb, but I'm not stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by bosbabiesarm View Post
    Not even the chiefs 😂
    I guess so!

Week 2 -$163

May play something tonight, still looking
    i'll try anything once